Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious. What happened between ML and Leticia in their first life? Did he "like" her? Is the baby actually his? Did he find out what Leticia did to MC after MC died from poison?

Is this novel similar to "Abandoned Empress", where the ML was manipulated regarding MC in his first life?

Any spoilers!!

By.Eve, Viliel, chiri.ru and 14 others like this.
  2. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the night of the wedding he have declared that they consommed the wedding the marriage whould have been annuled she whould end up stigmatized as an abondonned woman and could never marry again but she whould't have to marry a man who despised Her so she wanted it she preffered it to an loveless marriage like her mother .it was the reason why when he asked her if she was in the Queen side she said yes thus showed disloyalty to the king to end this marriage (i bet that that this is what started the misundersting) but he say i don't want it either but even if you don't like it you have to endure it you can't escape what an ashole then he bite her on the ear and raped het to make her bleed her first time was only pain. And he tell her that he will not tolerate any of her ambygious action when she was still in pain bastard i want to hit him so much . And he continued to rape her frequently to make an heir but as she beered him no child he abondonned Her (like henry VIII of england but without divorce). I don't even know if her cousin is second lead or no but for now i have second lead syndrome he love mischief but he is smart and love mc (dunno if this is familial love or more i just know that he treat Her well , he tell igor to take care of Her, that she's precious and a good girl) . As chrichton princes died from disease dimitri became the crown prince . The problem is that when she saw him as because of the "dad" she have no contact with Her relative in chrichton she quickly hugged him but ml saw it and this have caused an misunderstanting rihannan realized it but though that he whould think that she conspired with the Queen but i bet that he was jealous. The asshole told dimitri to no have contact with HIS cousin and to don't call her by her nichname . Then he raped her in the most violent way mc say that he have a look of despair and she was clueless why. After that thank goodness i'm ready to dance this was the last night that they have together . During the royal bal who was letizia first public apparence he danced with her several time and ignored mc . When mc was pregnant letizia was pregnant too. But in a henry VIII way when she lost Her child he abondonned mc.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  3. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far jeffrey is mvp , till i saw igor pov and if he success to redeem himself the Queen rock , if dimitri is in love with mc and is second ml i have second lead syndrome and i really want to beat ml to a pulp who's with me ?

Raphe, By.Eve, Viliel and 20 others like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Male lead is so romantic :X3::X3::X3:

Couple goals(y)(y)

Best lover evaaaaaaaa :oops::oops::oops:

Kimbob, Lovina and rock.doll like this.
  5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody know why leticia have give poison to mc ? What awaited her was have her tongue cut and be decapited poison seem like an act of mercy for me . She could have waited and show off with the king at the execution so what do she went to prison when the queen was executed and give her poison ?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    By.Eve, Viliel, evanesco99211 and 2 others like this.
  6. tamakosan

tamakosan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I am thinking is The king not really execute MC, so Leticia have to make MC look like she is suicide and MC take it why not, you can't trust that guy at least you could have peacefully death.

7. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.... in short this novel is a hardcore angst novel without any hope for cuddly relationship like in Lucia? :blobconfounded:

I know the title is quite obvious --> "I don't want to be loved" but I really hope the ML would redeem himself in second life or at least MC would be independent woman :blob_teary:

Or maybe am I misunderstand all the spoilers and you guys mostly talked about their first life before reincarnation? Cus Imma drop angsty novel for now :')

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We talk about the first life as we don't saw him in second life yet but ml reincarnated too.

Cherrypopper likes this.
  9. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How do we know that he loves her in the fist life?? Nd why does he treat her like how he did.. And why was she imprisoned

10. clair17

clair17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's good to know cuz I just read the spoilers here and haven't actually read the novel as I'm saving the chapters and don't wanna die out of curiosity and anger towards ML :) Thank youu!

Does anyone know how many chapters the raw is and is wordexcerpt translation per chapter or cut the chapters to parts?

djan29 likes this.
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is per chapter but to have a licence to translated legally the novel they made a patreon who are advanced chapter . For the raw i tryed but you have to give your operator as it's + 18 .

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  12. Ejsama

Ejsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im guessing/HYPOTHESIS that he had a crush on her as a child. Didn't know her identity, then this 2 different orgins stuff came up. I remember he asked like "my mom's side or my side?". Since our FL is timid af, she can't answer for the life of her. But ML is too cold and dumb about feelings and only knew how to show his 'love' through abuse. Then he spotting her and her cousin thinking she liked the cousin, happily talking and hugging him when shes so timid around him. Big cliche misunderstanding. Then this evil sister making a giant rift thats already big but yknow she gotta add bomb it so they seperate, she sweet talk to him and tell lies about the FL and this ML who's having a emotional break down and can't think properly so he believed her.

This is lowkey similar to another Chinese novel where FL and ML reincarnated.

13. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the name of this novel please ? Ml remind me of first life ruve in the abondonned empress without the poison.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
    djan29 likes this.
  14. Ejsama

Ejsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its called the Rebirth of the great favor. Its smut and a historical version of Sweet husband pampers his wife. Both are asshole MLs past life. The SWPW doesn't have rebirth FL tho.

Viliel, Zeref_96 and rock.doll like this.
  15. Arie Sun

Arie Sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God, I have no words. I wonder if there's any novel that actually have abused FL dumped the abusive ex ML? I nearly puke reading "raped her violently". I mean writers can give a chance for the demonic ML and make them turn for better but I prefer them to be as far as possible from their victim/s.

I have been reading these kind of novels a lot and people wishing them to get back together with their victim makes me shiver. Make abusive ML a monk or something. Atone their sins somewhere far.

16. Ejsama

Ejsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly, if you count transmigration, the only novels i liked that actually dump the exs are the CEO's villainess childhood friend and the villain's and the cannon fodder's mother. Since they went to a novel for the most part (they know the contents so its pretty much knowing the future), its pretty much similar to 2nd chance stuff. The most intense ones with revenges is The rebirth of the malicious empress of military lineage and the rebirth of an ill fated consort(same author).

17. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beautiful wei yang a second chance type of novel where the mc give a fate worse than death in revenge at scum ex husband, there also the remarried empress the story is basically a big fuck you to her ex husband who dumped her for a slave girl.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    shewa, Ang3Blue, haweii and 1 other person like this.
  18. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoil what happened when the MC and ML met each other for the first time in second life

19. missingmeso

missingmeso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so after he was reborn he did that again with her sister?
    I mean in the second life he still cheated with her sister?

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have the money to do patreon so I don't know but previous spoiler say that she sleeped with someone to get pregnant and tryed to sleep with ml to pretend that the baby is his illigitimate child to become queen (or an crazy scheme like that .)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020