I feel Cheated

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Wujigege, Nov 11, 2021.

1. SwordEmpress

SwordEmpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Boi do I remember that one poping-up everywhere when I asked for QT, BG QT, or Reincarnation or Transmigration in general. I naively decided to just go ahead and try and boi did they start with the most hardcore in the very first arc. Lets not talk about the incest, seriously with a 4-5yr old, I felt my world view shattering into pieces. Damn, China goes crazy about censorship about all kinds of stuff, but they couldn't censor this sh*t!!!! Come On!!!
    I mean when they got together the girl wasn't even an adult. Even in the most crazies, Yandere, Wife Crazy ML in all kinds of stories I have seen respects or at least wait until they are of legal age!!.

armad224 and Wujigege like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the pass if times there are genres or tags I no longer care for wich include 'loli', 'shota' and 'genderbender' so as long as I spy any if it in my future read, I go the other way. I am glad I have matured enough to avoid this novel.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't get the attraction to gender bender. It is just an half assed way to say it is a gay novel.
    Sadly, loli is big business.
    I saw on comment on a manhwa complaining that all the female characters have big titties but no loli.
    To me, that it is a plus and not a negative.
    I still don't get why anyone thinks a 13 year old is attractive. It is one thing to imagine the looks in a novel but in a comic, there is no excuse. Since there is no mature for the age excuse,
    This was very telling. Lolicon is not a Japanese problem:

In a 2017 op-ed in Elle magazine, Wilson defended 13-year-old actress Millie Bobby Brown after commentators sexualized Brown's public image.[50][51] In a 2021 New York Times op-ed, she commented on the documentary Framing Britney Spears and the parallels between their lives as child stars.[52] She recalled an incident in which she was asked to comment on the burgeoning sexuality of an 18-year-old Spears when she herself was barely 13, and expressed relief at largely escaping oversexualization of her public image compared to Spears. She described her disappointment when a reporter called her a "spoiled brat" after she honestly stated that she wanted the day off on her 13th birthday instead of granting interviews.[52]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Wilson

Paps likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weird tastes I guess?