I feel like the ML that is abused and used

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Jul 11, 2019.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you sometimes? Maybe a moment or two in your life regarding the people around you?

Just ranting. I haven’t step a foot in the laundry room for over 4 days. My brother complained to me about the awful smell in there. I told him he could have just figure it out himself. Today, after he complained to me again, I finally went and checked. Idk when but one of my glue trap got two dead mouse. Since we had the laundry opened frequently over the weekend (had guests over), the flies got inside and laid eggs. So you guess it, maggots. Yuck!

I wore gloves, put on a mask, and dragged my kitchen trash can over. Thank god I had all these, else I don’t know how I’ll get the job done. It is obvious my half ass brother can’t be a man.

And it is just so awesome that today I had on my brother sandal and walked on dog poop. I was carrying this large table outside by myself. I walked through this 4 inches tall grasses and did not see my foot. I left the table on the lawn and walked back, wondering where the damn poopy smell was coming from. Was about to take off my brothers large sandal when I saw the poop. :blobangery: It is becoming a common occurrences that neighbors who walk their dog aren’t picking up their dog’s trash. Do I seriously need to put up a sign on my lawn, asking them to please pick up their dog’s trashy poop?

2. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, I hate it when people don't clean up after their pets.

3. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Squirt or pellet gun should be sufficient if you can record it they're getting into your lawn and you shoot it over it. Oh and firecrackers.