Spoiler I Fell for the Temptation of the Evil Crown Prince (사악한 황태자 의 꾐 에 넘어 갔다)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by arlovebird, May 27, 2021.

?

1) Worth the read? 2) Trash male lead? 3) Good enough female lead?

1. Yes, worth the read

117 vote(s)
    84.8%
  2. No, not worth the read

5 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. Yes, ML is trash

12 vote(s)
    8.7%
  4. No, ML is approved of

53 vote(s)
    38.4%
  5. Yes, FL is approved of

56 vote(s)
    40.6%
  6. No, FL is disappointing

7 vote(s)
    5.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapters were rather short...
    - Rowena’s lips were kissed until swollen and Cecil was nice to apply potion on it. He was aware that if Rowena was to return home with that, she will be killed by her father.

- When applying potion, Rowena was thinking if Cecil felt the same as her. And she started to reminisce about the kiss…

- Scenes cut to Cecil, he was alone in the bathtub. He too, was reminiscing bout the kiss. His original intention was a mild kiss, but Rowena tasted TOOO GOOD, and hence he lost control.

- Rowena will be arranged to stay in the Crown princess’s room, located in Cecil’s palace. Their rooms will be segregated by a private door. Cecil thought that they should not share the bed, if not his body will not be able to take it. His passion was already ignited by a simple kiss. And he started to think that maybe he has fallen in love with Rowena.

- He then thought that he should focus on the important things – like how he doesn’t want to follow the Emperor’s path. And what he should do to improve the public’s opinion of him.

- He was confident of his bright future, his way of being a good Emperor but he felt empty. And Cecil suddenly thought of Rowena, and he felt the empty space is filling up. It was as if his world of greyness was slowly dyed with rainbow colours. And Cecil regretted sending Rowena back home, he should have gone full course.
    - Liliana was lifted from being grounded by Marquis Wenson. She was also encouraged to mingle more with Rowena and to visit other places, other than the temple. All in the name to strengthen their relationship, since Rowena will soon be the Crown Princess.

- Liliana went to visit Rowena and they decided to go out. Rowena was also given more freedom for outings as Count Paul is trying to play a good role of a Father. So that, he could emotional blackmail her in future when she’s the Empress.

- A bit of background of Rowena was covered here, like how she wasn’t given enough food when she was eight, as Count Paul was afraid she will be too “fat” and can’t fetch a good price in future.
    - The ladies were going to get Rowena’s engagement dress and rode Marquis family’s carriage. Apparently both Rowena’s and Liliana’s maid knew about the relationship of Liliana and Kian. So, even though they shared the same carriage, the couple get to sit next to each other.

- As Rowena sees the lovey dovey sight of the couple, her mind drifted to Cecil and thought bout the kiss AGAIN.

- Our lover boy on the other hand was also having issue focusing on his work. He regretted settling the marriage talks swiftly as now he had no reason to visit Rowena. And suddenly he came to realise that he had not dated anyone before. Rowena is his first.

- Cecil had many opportunities to flirt and even date women, but he hated them as all of them appeared to have motive behind their smiley faces.

- One of the reason he picked Rowena is because she seems different. And Cecil was starting to regret his choice. He had times when he was in heat when he saw beautiful women, but Rowena was the first to make him anxious. Just wrapping her petite body in his arms, feeling her breath was enough to make him go bonkers.

- Suddenly, Cecil wondered why was he hesitating and decided to make a move.
    - Cecil took some effort in locating Rowena’s whereabouts – street where all fashion boutiques were. (Yea, imagine it took a whole chapter describing how he looked for her….:hmm:)

- Rowena discovered that her father had intended to make 8 dresses – and Rowena suspected her father was trying to earn some money from the dresses. (So the imperial family had agreed to pay for all expenses, her father intended to get 8 dress but Rowena only gets to wear 1. And her father will sell the other 7..)

- Anyway Liliana urged Rowena to try on a dress, and at that moment Cecil arrived!

- His appearance caused a lot of commotion, and Rowena hurriedly changed to the new dress and came out to greet him.

And Cecil’s inner thoughts went:
    ‘I don’t know if people look pretty because of the clothes, or the clothes look pretty because of the person. It’s probably the latter.’

(AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :aww:)

- After that he shocked everyone by saying, “It would be difficult to find something that doesn’t suit Lady Rowena.”
    - To others, the Crown Prince’s gaze at Rowena clearly contained more than a crush.

- Everyone left the boutique to make space for the two of them. Rowena asked why he was here and they bickered a little. Then Cecil stared straight into Rowena’s eyes and kept calling her name.

- Cecil always thought love must take time but he realized that the duration was not important. It only mattered to him how much his heart had moved at the sight of Rowena. Cecil clasped her hand and buried his face to her palm and said “I missed you.”

- Rowena was captivated by Cecil’s look and she felt she was losing control of her heart.

2. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thx you so much babe for the major spoiler kyaaa~~:blobmelt: i cant wait for more hun our cecil is so adorable:blobpopcorn:rowena if you dont want him i could take him off your hands:blob_blush: if you know what i mean~~:bloblove:

yes pls spoil more~~ i can't wait for volume 2:cookie::blobpopcorn::aww:

Vaviana likes this.
  3. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my God... he is such a baby

4. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot sis
    that baby will turn into a beast in the near future :blobsmirk:

5. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes he will :blob_blush:

twilight_123 likes this.
  6. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww thankyou so much and please keep on updating ❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍

7. Tsuki_Shiroi

Tsuki_Shiroi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for this!! I hope you can share more in the future, Have a happy week!!

8. aisara.canessa

aisara.canessa Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. rubyjanist

rubyjanist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love the fact that the ML realized his feelings almost immediately