I finally did it muhahaha look at my creation!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Raven Evernight, May 25, 2022.

1. deadlyexistence23

deadlyexistence23 ❝ And maybe, for a while that was true ❞

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes sir, you're always up to something and 70% of them are just you, buying anything to gift your cousins. (Thats a falsse percentage but whatever)

Don't lie, i think you've mentioned your age before, 25+ something something, 27? You said u were the oldest in pub until grandpa came and now he's the oldest cause hes 30+

2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh I remember hearing about how big brothers would dote on their little sister and buy them lots of gifts you’ve got four and they don’t seem to be doting on you sigh sad soooo sad you got no doting person to love you and give you gifts you need new siscon brother like greed but rich version

I said I was 69…

deadlyexistence23 likes this.
  3. deadlyexistence23

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry: LMAO, that only happens in fiction unfortunately, being overly expressive of your siblings love irl is actually quite weird considering the fact how usually most siblings act.

my 4 elder brothers are cheap, especially 2, 1 is depressed, 3.. 3 actually acts lavishly sometimes, he got the most money, 4 is not that much of a spender.

Yeah noo, pls i can remember it, you've said it at some point I'm sure! It was when u were asking everyone's age in pub and u were like, "sigh, I'm the oldest person here, y'all are babies" then we even commented about how u usually act like the youngest person there orz.

Anyways, ur an adult, u can't lie with those pictures you've sent. And the job u hate, i think you've wrote those WAY TOO PASSIONATELY, to be just all a lie.

4. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I can honestly say I’ve never mentioned my real age cause I’m not 100% sure what my real age is I fuck I honestly lost count and can’t be bothered checking so I give random fake ones

Nistel and deadlyexistence23 like this.
  5. deadlyexistence23

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: bruh lmao, ur 20+, end of the deal.

Nistel likes this.
  6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    But are you sure I’m the same person as the one that made this account? Sigh think about the original Raven and me the current one you know and tell me I’m the same person

Also this is you!!![​IMG]

7. deadlyexistence23

Reading List:
    Link
    U never change raven, i think you've actually growned quite tame, u don't send those cursed i dont want too see things but only share the words now, i think that's a huge improvement! Never send those again pls! I'm deeply traumatized, i always have seconds thoughts whenever you message me from those days onwards.

.... I'm bi raven, u keep forgetting that orz.

8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    I jokingly told someone on from NUF I’m 15 in discord group chat and they believed it I also said I go church sigh why must you believe this so genuinely now I’m going to make backstory about being in all boys catholic school and stuff to see when they realise I’m joking

9. menecio

menecio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The widdle tear has me screaming.

Dope cover!!! Enjoy it!!! :blob_pompom: