Forgotten Title I forget the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Azure_1802, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not English speaker so please excuse my mistakes.
    I'm not sure I remember correctly since i read it long ago using google translate from a blog (Japanese - i think it was tumblr or like that but i forget the link). I think it was a webnovel the blogger wrote.

The novel was about MC who was of working age, she got isekai'd by a car/truck/van, then she possessed the body of a young girl who just accidentally died, that girl was a maid in a rich house of a Duke(?). In that house, the master had 3 wives, each of them had 1 daughter (those 3 girls were close in ages). The 1st wife was dead while the 2nd was bedridden, so the 3rd madam got all the authority as the lady of the house, and the Duke was a workaholic who didn't really care about his family. The daughter of the 3rd wife was spoiled rotten by her mother while the 1st and 2nd daughters were treated badly because they didn't have their mothers backing them. The 2nd was a kind hearted and innocent blablabla so after growing up she got 3-4 handsome rich guys loved her and later happily marrying another richer guy. The 3rd girl was spoiled, selfish and brazen, she bullied servants and her sisters and did horrible things to the 2nd sister to get attention of a man (one of the 2nd girl's guys). She later was punished, stripped off her title and sent to her mother's grandparents' church/monastery. The 1st daughter was killed by the 3rd wife when she was 14 because the Duke was thinking of making her his heiress since she was excellent and talented. MC was personal maid of the 1st daughter, she knew the girl was a hard working, diligent and lovely child, she had been together with the girl ever since the mother was still alive, MC thought of the girl as her sister, thus, when she died, MC was upset and mad because she couldn't do anything to help the girl, she retired from working as a maid and went back to the home of the original owner of the body, on the way home, she tripped and died, then she woke up, she realized she had been reincarnated as the 1st daughter of the Duke whom she used to serve.
    I stopped reading here and totally forgot about it, now i want to read it again to know the end. If anyone know, please help! (or just give me spoilers is enough). Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. Silver Spark

Silver Spark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems Good

3. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    goddamit you stopped at a good point. dm me when you find that novel.

4. Yang Guo

Yang Guo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now very much interested in this... :blobpeek:

5. Moontsuki

Moontsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh fuck i know this but i forgot the title as well

Azure_1802 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 275876

Deleted member 275876 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Intrestingg ................

7. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm regretting not bookmarking that site, i have surfed every site i could remember :blobsad:

8. Z0321

Z0321 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to read this now :blobtriumph:

9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Pachia320

Pachia320 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so itching to help but I have not ever heard of this and now I want to read it too! :blobpensive:

11. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link