Forgotten Title I forgot the book's name, please help...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lost_soul, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc is a cultivation world big boss who has regressed back to the time on earth before he transmigrated to the cultivation world I think. I am not sure cause i also remember ther being something about a ring and memories?? So now a big business man hires him as a bodyguard for his bratty daughter who is set out to humilate the mc. They are in high school. The mc also works at a hospital i think.... later he falls in love with a nurse who somehow ends up commiting sucide due to some sexual harassment case. The mc blames himself because he was somewhat realated to the whole thing so he erases her memories of him and sends her abroad by giving her parents some money.
    He is also pretty ruthless cause he killed a lot of people after he came back and as the authorities cannot deal with him they recruit him in a special branch office there was a poison lady, a fighter and anothe s level character. He asks for a loan from the Jiang something as a compensation for gaurding his daughter and gets a baking company?? and starts doing business. Later sleeps with a movie star who is also his business (though she doesn't know that he owns a company) competitor accidentally who threatens him to take responsibilty by jumping off the building.

2. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Earth Is A Bit Fearsome?

Lost_soul likes this.
  3. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah it had more than a few hundred chapters

4. slarbi

slarbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the translation is completed with 1300 chapters bro are you ok?

SerialBeggar likes this.
  5. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, The nu only gave 39 ch so i thought that it was it. I went through it though its not the one i am looking for. I am pretty sure that the start kicks off somewhere near a construction site.

6. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m pretty sure it’s Peerless Genius System

7. Lost_soul

Lost_soul Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure that there is no system involved but i will check it out thanks.

celestialace likes this.