Forgotten Title I forgot the name of the novel, but I really want to read it again!!!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Anyox, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Anyox

Anyox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, good night, I need a little help. I'm trying to remember the name of a novel I read, it's a quick transmigation novel. I remember that I put it in my favorites, but it disappeared and it's not appearing in my history either. I looked on my phone and computer, but I couldn't find it, I'm wanting to reread, but i forgot the name.
    The MC, if I'm not mistaken, always has tragic deaths or maybe I'm mistaking it with other quick transmigation novels I've read. I think i remember some of the arcs well, but i'm not sure if is from this novel too, because of so many novels I've read.
    So i'll write only one arc because I liked everything and was the most striking for me. I'm sure I'll give some wrong information, I don't remember exactly what the MC's mission was (if he had one), or if he had a system (not sure), so I'll ignore that part, praying that someone remembers or knows.
    I will describe the arc that I remember more or less, the MC was part of a "clan" that was very recognized by the emperors and did divinations. A child was always chosen to advise the emperor for a few years, he went through training and had a gu on his body, which was used as a kind of contract and took away his emotions.
    I remember that in the description of his appearance it said that he had white or silver hair, I don't know if it's the same thing and his eyes were blue or green, I don't remember exactly. He also always wore a mask to hide his face.
    I also remember that, I don't know if he was the one who advised this order or that it had already happened when he occupied the body, but in addition to the whole family of the protagonist shou being killed, the shou was also killed. I’m not sure if he had to do it because it was a mission or he decided it, but the MC created a gu that could revive the protagonist shou with his flesh and blood.
    But because of that he was slowly dying, because it's a life for a life.
    Then the ML or the guy who loved the protagonist Shou (I think it's the same thing), when he came back and found out what happened, he wanted to get revenge on the MC, after that a lot of things happened.
    In this arc four men fall in love with the MC. Two I have already mentioned, the protagonist shou and the ML, another is one of the ML guards. The last is the prince who later became the emperor or he already was, I don't remember if this information is right and the MC was his teacher.
    I really want to read this novel again, so if anyone knows the name and even send me the link, I'd really appreciate it, thanks kkkk
    END OF THE ARC: In the end the MC dies so the protagonist shou can live. The Emperor asks to be buried with the MC after he dies. The guard waited for the MC in the clan, but after he learned that he died, he left. The ML died in the war, fighting and feeling guilty. The protagonist Shou I doesn't remember how he died and I may be confusing it with another novel, but I think he kept cleaning the MC's grave, then he simply disappeared or died.
    OFFICIAL CP: All of them or some of them, I'm not sure, after learning some truths and understanding the MC's personality regretted something. Only ML and the prince/emperor are scums, at least that's what i think. There is no CP, the MC doesn't "choose" any of them at the end of this arc.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  2. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    camping:blobpeek:

Anyox likes this.