Request I forgot the title for transmigiration novel!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Ran ahzu, Jul 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    hello kind soul passing by, I'm going crazy trying to remember a certain transmigiration novel. I would be truly thankful for whoever tells me it's name:notworthy:.I remember a few details , MC is a woman, and she has to play hateful roles but make ML fall for her. She believes in the god of money,and often gets misunderstood in a good way. I remember an arc where her grandpa saved an influential person on a battlefield,and that said person promised to help him whenever in need.so that grandpa had a granddaughter(our MC) whose parents passed away,and knowing he himself won't last long sends her to that influential person's house. That person pitying MC betrothed her to his best grandson,causing that grandson to hate her,believing she took advantage of him,MC those spends time fishing with a bunch of influential grandpas,in the end divorcing ML after sleeping with him :oops:.Of course ML falls for her:sneaky:,but she goes traveling to different countries while running away from him. If I'm not mistaken this arc was called running away with a ball. The other arc I remember is about MC being actors' betraying gf. In the original story MC was chased away by the actors' agent,causing her to leave him but still ending up together in the end. But in MC's case she didn't leave him and learned that the agent is a reincarnated person. MC was a scriptwriter(?) and she somehow recruited a few young masters to be her henchmen,those young masters were prodigal spoiled brats,but since following MC and participating in the shooting they learned to be frugal,because their crew was very poor,they were forced to steal cars and clothes from their parents and brothers:ROFLMAO:.
    The last arc I remember is a Cinderella type of story. MC is just an ordinary student,while ML is a CEO of a great company from prestigious family. This arc is pretty fussy in my memory,so all I remember is when ML's mother gave MC a check asking her to leave him,she delightfully accepted it,but ML somehow misunderstood her and got together with her,asking MC to give the check back to his mother,MC was really sad:LOL:
    Sorry for the long post,that's about all I remember about that novel,really hope someone besides me read it
    P.S. I'm not sure whether it's on novelupdates,since I may have read it through MTL

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  2. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't sound familiar. :blobconfused:

Interesting though. So I hope someone can name it for you.

I'll just stick around here :blobpeek: just in case.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. Reak

Reak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Transmigration with Female Lead Aura has a similar arc.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  4. Xiochtl

Xiochtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds familiar and not at the same time. :hmm::notlikeblob::blobupset:

Reak likes this.
  5. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Reak likes this.
  6. Anonymousse

Anonymousse Sour, sweet & spicy reviewer

Reading List:
    Link
    i dun think its dropped... short tho, only 200s chpters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.