Resolved I forgot the title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShioriSai, May 30, 2020.

1. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Please help me, because I forgot the title of a novel that I read before.

• It's a bl/boy's love novel
    • Rebirth MC
    • He built a restaurant.
    • He had a space where he grow vegetables, and fruits (?)
    Here's what I remember:

The mc goes back to when he was still a child. There's a trouble in their family because of her older brother's wife who pretended to be pregnant to obtain the house (there are two houses that was used as a compensation from the government).

Then there's a scene where he was sent abroad for the student exchange program (I think it was called R City or something?). I remember that he sung a Russian (?) song, then there's this girl who got angry because her grandfather was a soldier. (There's something with the song, but I can't remember)

The MC, and ML met at the hot spring.

The MC also became extra on a movie because of his looks (?) The movie was supposed to be popular in the future.

The last thing that I read before I stopped was the MC building his own restaurant.

I want to read it again, but I forgot the title. Thanks!

2. Sansin06

Sansin06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Setting camp, sounds interesting :blobokhand:

3. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh I ever read this novel.. I think its Entertainment Industry’s Gourmet Food Service
    But I think u should read this on mtl or another translator rather than the translated one in nu if u didn't give the translator patron/Kofi coz if u didn't u can't read the full chapter. I mean u will read 2/3 of each chapter. Hmm I mean, u need to pay each chapters u want to read or u can't read the full chapter so u will miss the end of the each chapter. Sorry I'm bad at english so here my example
    If u count 1 chapter is 3000 words, then if u didn't pay u will get :
    Chapter 1 : 2500 words
    Chapter 2 ; 2500 words
    Till the end of the chapters, so basically u will confuse coz u didn't read the full chapters. But if u pay, its okay to read there

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  4. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much!

HIMETAN likes this.