Forgotten Title I forgot this C-Novel title...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Miaka_Mei, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, this is Mei.

I'm currently searching for a specific novel that I've come across (in spoiler NU) but later forgotten. Now I'm looking for it again but I can't remember the novel or synopsis. I only have a vague idea of it.

So the premise is probably xianxia? Sort of like Demonic King chases after His Wife. Where the female MC regrets, she reincarnates then meet new better guy (new ML). After about hundred/ thousand chapters..... Female Mc and Male Mc got together eternally.

Later on the ML scheme to make her forget him by pretending that she was a substitute for his previous lover.

The MC was in despair, she was horrified and actually believed his scheme. Instead of forgetting him, she chose to destroy herself (she had advanced into immortals, kinda like xuanhuan?). Because she didnt want a repeat of her past life. She felt that her existance was and always a fake/substitute.

The ML arrived in time to see the MC killing herself (she vanished into nothing). And then ML regrets, he couldnt resurrect her instantly, and proceeds to carve her body from stone or something? The process took hundred/thousands of years to cultivate her new body and soul. The MC saw everything (as a soul) and decided to start her cultivation all over again.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    otaku31 likes this.
  2. HoneyKiss

HoneyKiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh young love

4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the ML scheme against her to forget him? You mean the old ML tried to make her forget a new ML?

5. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. It's not this novel.

Lol there's no "old ML" anymore. By that point, he's just her ex from her past life. (Though her ex was also reincarnated, too. He's become the MC's acquaintance. He's got zero chance of ever getting back the MC)

I can't remember why the current ML schemed the MC...