Resolved I forgot this novel. Help me remember it.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yourstrulylen, Jun 2, 2020.

1. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So because I've *accidentally* deleted my bookmarks folder, I have forgotten a lot of novels that I was reading. This is about that.

I'm not sure if the novel is Chinese or Korean, but I'm probably guessing Korean. I remembered that the main character is a person who enjoyed reading like a lot. He enjoys it so much that by learning that a game has a library made him want to play the game. Anyways, he asked his parents for the gaming capsule and they bought it for him. So, the MC made a character in the game and he first went to the library which has an entrance fee of 50 golds I think and he scraped enough money for it and read every single book in the whole damn library. Just because he enjoys reading. Apparently every book read gives him 1 wisdom point or something like that. Because of what he did, he was qualified for a legendary class??

Afterwards, he went to the other places where there was another library. The place was for wizards and for him to use the library he must be registered or something like that. Anyway because of his insane wisdom and SSS potential, he got the attention of the heads of the wizards???

And I'm not entirely sure if this is a novel. Come to think of it, this may have been a webtoon. Maybe you've read it too?

Anyway help me remember the title, thanksss.

2. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. John Matheus de J. L. Reis

John Matheus de J. L. Reis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link