Spoiler I Found Myself Pregnant After Becoming An Omega

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aihi8, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Aihi8

Aihi8 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "
    Upon waking up, Ji Yu found that he had crossed. Not only did he change his body, he also got a cub. When he comes, he is at ease. He decides to study hard and work hard to raise cubs. But… Why does the person named He Zhou look so strange at his eyes? Why do you care about him inexplicably? Even if you look at each other, you can’t help but feel blushing and heartbeat. Even more shocking is yet to come-the cub was raised and raised suddenly and turned into a small Zhen beast, wailing his mother. His stomach was also very wrong, and it was bulging day by day.

Doctor: You are pregnant.
    Ji Yu: …who’s?
    He Zhou twisted out the cigarette butt and pushed in: mine."

Chinese title:穿成Omega后发现自己怀孕了
    Novelupdates:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-found-myself-pregnant-after-becoming-an-omega/

I wanted to know who is the father of Mc's kid and what's the mystery surrounding him.

HesheFell and morticia_addams like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Isekailover00

Isekailover00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyonnnnnnneeeeeee?????

4. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

5. Coolcat24

Coolcat24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JI YU
    his best friend is a traitor loves the orphan(heir) of jiyu's dad
    best friend is working for Jiyu's dad
    He was experimented by his father that's why his pregnancy is weird
    his father made his grandpa a dog cause he hates him(according to him he's a hypocrite cause he was drug by hin and forced to be with his mom)(the father lashed out that he was being treated like a dog & grandpa say your worse than a dog)
    his father experimented & killed a lot of people
    his child has a dragon tail
    they had 2 kids

PS: I skip a lot of chapters so I only got gists of it....got lazy yahh

there was a part where jiyu's dad got her GF(not sure but the mistrey) pregnant however he was drug by his father so he will mark & **** jiyu's mom....the Grandpa is really know as the best alpha like he's good to the goverment, people & Alp, bet, omeg equality I think..

kieranfortier likes this.
  6. Aanudari1997

Aanudari1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys, long story short. The kid is of course ML's. MC's dad is psycho and lunatic he injected some kind of gene mutating thing to mc and mc's mother. They are both rabbit type because they are omega so mc gave birth after 5 month according to the rabbit pregnancy period. The childs gene is affected bcs mc was injected with that thing. Thats why paternety test is wrong bcs childs gene is totally different from the dad. Also the child is dragon type bcs he is alpha.

kieranfortier, Marane101 and A-Void like this.
  7. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I knew there was something suspicious about Mc “best” friend! Is there revenge? I really hate this type of character.

EDIT: I find out! I left a reviewing this novel’s page here in novel updates full of spoilers if you came here looking for spoilers.

About the ex best friend, the original JY figured out he was betrayed, took a lot of pills and called the friend to collect his body on purpose.

the best friend was fully marked by MCs (the originals actually) half brother’s groom and was really obsessed- not sure how much influenced by the mark, but anyway, this character is disgusting to me. He knew he was doing bad things and yet, never really reflected or changed.

The ex best friend did so many schemes, always wanting to met and be with the guy he loved, yet, he ended up ruining all his lovers plans and ruined both lifes. He went to jail and caused his lover to go to jail too. They both deserve, but it’s truly karma. It seems that the lover truly like him and planned to be with him in the end - but at the same time the lover didn’t want to give up having the Ji family’s properties. So, the lover planned to marry MCs half brother, kill the father, kill the half brother and probably kill MC too. He planned everything to do that and leave with a good image, yet, he never expected that the ex best friend would get impatient (he waited for three years and would probably have to wait for a few more years) and screw his plans. Of course, that is what MCs half brother guessed after he made the lover be jailed (since he realized the lover, his groom, had someone else - ex best friend - and was lying to him). Anyway, MC didn’t have to do a thing, they ruined their life’s themself. MCs half brother didn’t go to jail and helped the country to catch his father instead. Not that he found his conscience, just that he was afraid of the father after he crossed him.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2023