LCD I Got Reincarnated And Mistaken As A Genius?

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by asriu, Dec 3, 2016.

1. slakids

slakids Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100 chap? It will be very hard to find JP ones with that kind of restrictions and it's like searching CN with 1000 chap or more ...... Lower your standards... Maybe?.... And you can make some kind of training menu for your willpower with those endless cliffhanger.... Especially dropped ones :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

2. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the author already said that the web novel will be episodic (if i'm not wrong)
    so i guess there will be inconsistency in the story.
    well, i read it just for killing my time

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    now that one kind of theory

lel
    I wanna laugh but that theory kinda epic on it way

4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    too heavy!
    this chap is too heavy!

6. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    This suddenly turn into gate. Lol
    I just hope someone in the new world doesnt missunderstand koiki again.

7. PandaDes

PandaDes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been able to read past ch 19, any help?

8. hajiko

hajiko m(_._)m

Reading List:
    Link
  9. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    love how kouki bringing some FREEDOM to another world again

10. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz tell me there's an illustration of the tank~

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C22: If he's inside the warhead, then how is his camouflage supposed to do anything? It's installed on the mech, not the warhead. Though, if it could magically spread to the warhead, then why wouldn't they just pre-program the mech to camoflage the warhead at a specific height? No part of this plan requires his active participation other than the escape, which wouldn't be required if he wasn't onboard.

C23: Why would a warhead have windows?

If it's at an altitude of 2km, how does it suddenly start flying below 15m? Did it teleport the roughly 2km distance?

C24: If they wanted to kill either kid, then they'd have blown the mecha to smithereens. There'd be absolutely no reason to try to break in. Even if they accidentally killed a kid they weren't aiming for, it wouldn't really matter to them. They'd just find out later from their spy and try again.

C25: Why would you need to spend a billion dollars to build a hot spring? Or is that supposed to be yen?

They really should have made sure there were no humans before they started blowing stuff up. They could easily have killed someone who was out camping or hiking.

Didn't he already give up on peeking at his girlfriend naked without her permission back when he made the optical camouflage?

C28: This sounds like a puzzle that wouldn't stump your average linguistic student much less anyone worthy of being brought in on such an important project. Pictograms are the most basic of basics for written linguistic studies after all. Anyone that doesn't think that the letters might be pictograms first, isn't really a scholar in that field.

I wonder if they'll bother to explain why the alien looks like a human.

C29: Why would they have only one colonized planet if they're capable of traveling such extreme distances? Earth-like planets may be rare, but once you include planets that can be terraformed, they aren't nearly so rare as to justify that.

Also, if they had the ability to hop between parallel realities, then why didn't they just save themselves using that? I'm sure there was at least one reality where the planet was uninhabited and the sun wasn't exploding.

That bomb they're upset about just sounds like a microwave...

I wonder if she'll use that dimensional viewer thing to study magic from that world her son went to previously.

C31: They really should aim for an uninhabited Earth and then expand outward from there into inhabited Earths while relying on the protection that their isolation grants. Anyone that would want to attack them would have to come through the gates after all. It's not perfect of course, but it is definitely far more secure than their current plan, and it grants them the ability to form an interplanetary empire rather than just a small country.

That aside, I wonder if they'll choose a world that has magic.

C32: He forgot to ask Miki before taking the MC to another world...

Where does Kon keep its cards?

C33: Why wouldn't they bring the tear gas? It's a non-lethal weapon. If they're forced to do a fighting retreat, it could save a lot of lives on both sides.

C35: How does he plan to get that tank off the island? The island is too small for it to be anything more than a stationary weapons platform after all. Or is it able to float on water too?

I wonder if they're serious about bringing the entirety of Noah's army for the negotiation. It seems a bit overkill, and extremely rude.

C36: Giving them so much gold all at once would likely collapse the economy if the royal family doesn't understand the meaning of inflation, which might well be the case if they're anything like medieval Spain's royal family.

"It is easy if you remember the vocabulary" But the meeting wouldn't have had more than a fraction of the language's vocabulary.

C37: I wonder if they'll try to use gene therapy and/or organ transplantation to give the "magic organ" to people from Earth.

C39: So, Noah is doomed to be destroyed in the future? That's unexpected and depressing. I figured there was a much higher probability of them accidentally conquering the world.

That aside, it's really not possible to have zero casualties on both sides. At least some people would die from overdosing on the drug in the knockout gas if nothing else.

C40: I wonder how his friend will react when he meets sentient, shapeshifting, talking insects.

12. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the novel in hiatus?!? Also the webnovel waz dropped??? Why!? How!?

13. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    it's been picked by J Novel (official) buy it, well you

14. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that dude... the author dropped the novel

15. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    actually since it switch to LN around before WN translation start or around same time I forget ~ the WN ver have been kinda abandoned but around when current translator pick WN author said WN will continue~ try read early chap when WN translator switched~
    so personally I'm not surprise WN will dropped

16. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    1,00,00,00,000 Japanese Yen equals
    89,99,564.00 United States Dollar
    Probably including the land they also got latest security systems? And plus they built a base after all

17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The base was paid for by his parents and had nothing to do with his or his friend's funds.

18. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    also are there illustrations for the vehicles and weapons or whatever i think i only saw some illustrations now and then mostly only with the characters being there.
    also the aircraft kouki built was not described well is it a 100 metres across ? An A380 is something 80mts wide and 70 long so its bigger than an a380?

19. ryanframes

ryanframes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need new chapter. dang cliff, i wish i could jump into it and look what's in there.

20. venu101

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm in ch43 are those 3 summoned by the kingdom alliance that refused to surrender to Noah?