Spoiler I Grabbed The Leash Of The Blind Beast

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by twilight_123, Feb 14, 2022.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unexpectedly, I grabbed the collar of the blind beast.

Grand Duke Eléon Clevent fell into the abyss from the Empire’s Greatest Knight. Rona succeeded in making Eléon, who is obsessed with anger and frustration, into a human being again.

Soon after, Rona found her family and left his side.… When the Grand Duke’s eyes were healed, he was desperately searching for her through the entire empire.

“Young Lady, have we met somewhere?”

“It’s my first time meeting you, Your Highness.”

Associated Names
    눈먼 짐승의 목줄을 쥐었다

Related Series
    N/A

Recommendations
    N/A

Language
    Korean
    Author(s)
    Kaye
    카예

Artist(s)
    Sonhyeon
    손현

Year

Status in COO

43 chapters (ongoing)

Licensed

N/A

Completely Translated

No

Original Publisher

Naver

English Publisher

N/A

[​IMG]

It's already picked up...
    https://www.novelupdates.com/group/moonlight-novels/

Spoilers please...:blobalert::blobalert::blobalert:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do you want me to spoil?
    Rona went back to her parents. She was the duke of Uter daughter. When she was young she was the crown princess candidate. But her mom was against her marrying the CP so her mom sent her to temple to become a priestess.
    The CP seduced Karina and had a one night with her and dumped her.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  6. themadscientist

themadscientist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, stop, wtf,
    why CP is a scumbag, did Karina get pregnant, is Karina our MC (Rona), and is CP our ML?

Rin Lee, Rin.rinaaa, geckin and 3 others like this.
  7. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    In the book, Karina was FL, the duke was ML, CP was the villain. In this timeline, CP was a scumbag still. Rona's real name was Elysia.

8. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have more spoilers plz:aww::blob_plusone:

9. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Rona went to Karina's house and talked to her to help ML. Karin refused and tole her that she was in love with CP. Rona was really sad seeing the curing herb whitter. She finally decided to boil the herb and cured the ML herself. She made the potion and asked ML to drink. He drank the potion because he loved her. He wanted to marry Rona no matter he could see or not. ML was in pain for a few days. Rona was in anguish she went to the cafe and trying to ask the Karina to help the ML. However she didnt meet Karina but she found her family and they took her back. Ml woke up and his eyes were cured. He found that Rona gone. CP was the culprit who cursed the ML's eyes because red eyes are the oder. ( sign of the emperor) CP's eyes were blue. The duke (ML) was searching for Rona.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022
  10. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Any one has the raw of this novel ?

11. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Elysia (Rona) was no longer hear god's message so she couldn't go back and became a priestess. She stayed with her family and prepared for the debutant ball. CP heard the news he was obsessed with her before she went to a temple. He wanted her to be the crown princess. (Elysia was the duke's daughter so she had the right qualification and she was very beautiful) Elysia was called to the palace. ML saw Elysia at the palace and looked at her dress and saw the same design as the dress he bought for Rona. He went really close to her to take a look and when he heard her voice. He knew that she was Rona. On the debutant day, the emperor called in Elysia and Karina. Crown prince was about to ask Elysia for the first dance but ML walked in and cut him off. ML claimed his first dance with Elysia.

12. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. :blobmelt: where did you read the rest? I only saw 15 chapter at naver :blobReach:

13. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I paid and read in the Naver mobile app up to the most recent chapter. ( C55) If you dont want to pay you can wait to read it for free at the web novel @ naver.

CP kidnapped Elysia when she was a prestress. He went into her carriage and was going r*pe her she hit him hard and ran out to the lake. He chased her and she jumped into the lake. Later on she was found by the villagers and lost her memory.

14. luvsunny11

luvsunny11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is an obsessive yandere, he's also a slut, he told FL to feed him by mouth heehee :blob_blush:

Agavadon, evanesco99211 and byebye like this.
  15. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I spoiled alot today. I am going to stop now.
    After Karina was dumped by the CP. She changed her mind. She wanted to change her fate so she went back to the cafe looking for Rona. However she found ML (eyes cured already) instead. He helped Karina from the thugs so she was in love with ML and thought he was her destined person. ML didnt feel anything with Karina but helped her because he couldn't help much when Rona was bullied with the thugs. Karina later on found out at the debutant ball that the man at the cafe was the archduke. At the ball CP ended up dancing with Karina because Elysia was taken by the ML.

16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank yo so much for the spoilers!:aww::blob_pompom:
    Is Karina gonna make trouble in their relationship bc she’s in love with ML now?

17. kyanma2605

Reading List:
    Link
    that was some annoying easy to fell inlove. that's how white lotus fell inlove:facepalm:, hope she's not annoying :blobowoevil:

18. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to defend Karina or anything but when Karina met Rona, Rona was the one tell Karina that there were 2 men of Karina's fate. Karina decided to choose the CP and now she regret her decision. Later on she asked Elysia ( I use Elysia because Rona went back to the duke house.) to help her hook up with ML. Ml was courting Elysia daily so Karina asked help from Elysia.

I dont know at this moment if Karina would turn evil or not since Elysia never told her that she loved ML.

19. kyanma2605

Reading List:
    Link
    True tho. but tbh The way Karina move so easily to Eleon is kind messed up. The way she act is really an naive teenager so i think it's really not my cup of tea character (That's most common act of those white lotus, so hope she's not), so i really wish she is not annoying like other character. And still the cp is the most annoying one :blob_coffee:

20. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    But I hope Elysia wouldn’t help her ! Like FL literally beg her to meet the ML but she didn’t budge but now she wanna hook up !! Please spoil more on main leads interaction :):)