I have a bad habit

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lurking, Jul 3, 2019.

?

What should I do in these situations?

1. Come clean

22 vote(s)
    59.5%
  2. Keep up the charade

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. Leave the online community I created the persona in

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  4. GET OUTTA NUF YOU DIRTY LIAR

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    You think I am a yandere?:blob_teary:

Wait. Thats sumthin with a diff def than what I thought.

I still refuse to be categorised as yandere.

Too many negative assosiactions?

Anyways, it dont work for me since I don't have reasons for some of my actions. Not unless I think more about it later. And brooding aint my style so many of my actions have no explanation even to myself.

2. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoken like a true yandere. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There are negative associations to every tag in life. If I were you, I"ve worry less about the negative associations and explore who you are safely. :D:D:D

3. Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    But I just told you how exactly I dont fit into yandere box so why u say I yandere anyway?:blob_thor:

Innerself negative associations are badnews, just btw.

I am not a yandere. I am mostly a pacifist.
    Pacifist means no violence unless provoked right?

I am a normal person.

Also, safety is overrated.

4. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a pacifist too! But I sometimes you gotta defend yourself, am I right? Thus the crux of being yandere. \o/

5. Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a yandere.

6. Deleted member 188892

Deleted member 188892 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    more accounts = more people to welcome :blobReach:

7. Cynic Viper

Cynic Viper Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I don't care about online "life" as much, but I really feel like there's no big difference between a fake persona and a real one. You have an username and a profile and you can shape it however you want, even if you stay true, you will still only show your best parts, you will hide what you don't like. I don't quite get the appeal of having these personas, but I can imagine it makes it easier for you to talk to people, and hey, if it helps you, I see no harm in that. If you feel guilty that some people may get attached and then disappointed, you shouldn't, as much as it is bad to play with people's feelings, it's also stupid to get attached to someone on a forum.

8. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it mildly amusing that yuzuki and none of her known clones ever commented on this topic which is so close to home for her.....
    I wonder why~~

Lurking likes this.
  9. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit late into this conversation...

My opinion on this is as long as the persona isn't giving off total negativity all the time and also could possibly give joy into someone's life, then I think you're fine. A positive persona could make somebody's day brighter even if it's a persona. If you're being a good person, I would say you are, but it would be a different story if you try to manipulate this person's feelings in a twisted way, which I don't think you are. You coming clean on here says that you feel for what you did and had reflected on it. This really means that you aren't as bad of a person as you think you are since you have conscience and didn't feel nothing whatsoever.

I myself am way more (I REALLY mean it) talkative and happy-go-lucky online compared to my real self as well, I don't really think that is necessarily a bad thing. I would say that being more talkative allowed me to interact with more people than I would ever interact with in a short amount of time actually speaking. I don't think that anyone would be mad because I no longer am completely the "original" me.

Lurking likes this.