LCD I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah iras is a good example. We start off with a very grabby pervert and now he’s a gentleman. Come on does he have a split personality or something? Unless your brain dead, this just prove s$&t been getting censored.

2. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly they I like the way he used to be I’m have never been to China but apparently they do censor a lot of shit I just wish qidian wouldn’t follow with it

3. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    And personally in this novel “ I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World “. The MC should have tap that one girl, even if she’s underage. I don’t approve it, but doing otherwise makes him weirdly creepy. Especially in this apocalyptic world.

4. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also i truly wonder how the novel can have the "tag" rape, but they haven't "shown" any rapey kind of scenes. And how will they show rape if they cant even handle sex :ROFLMAO:

5. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's a new law in china so they are editing the raws slowly
    the translators and qi don't really have any say in this matter and have to follow the law...

as for the character development in iras, thats on the author...

6. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that makes sense sucks though I wonder why they have to censor even novels it’s not like sex is really a a big deal any more a lot of people know about it

7. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because children read these too
    the chinese websites have no age restriction/checks

also in china,the more popular stories are also published and sold in bookstores which children have free access to

8. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense I just wish qidian could have the original non censored version but make sure there atleast 17+

9. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    like you said, the majority of novels probably only have MAYBE a paragraph every 600 chapters of adult content...
    even then, the age checks don't mean anything on the internet and it's china.

10. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya that’s true I guess you’re just half to be able to learn chinese

11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    loooooooooooooooool

south koreans going into north korea

12. crazyfalcon

crazyfalcon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow now I am very interested in how he's gonna retaliate against country F. Just go batshit crazy or cold and calculating

13. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone pointed out that Country F is France. And it does make sense since France's New Caledonia is near Australia and New Zealand, the location where the supposed Pannu Island is located. But there is a chapter that says that various country, include FRANCE has an embassy there. So what is Country F really? UA is US right? Dafuq is Country F? XD

14. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Country F is the Phillipines

15. JagerGodhand

JagerGodhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep given away by mentioning president aquino, territorial disputes, and its proximity to the China.

16. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: May 8, 2018
  17. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong Aquino. The Aquino he is talking about is Benigno Aquino III, the son of Corazon Aquino. And it seems too much nationalism is flowing through the author when writing the story since it seems he is still hung up with the West Philippine Sea.

All this time, I thought Country F is France since France has New Caledonia near Australia. I never thought it would be Philippines. For one, our country doesn't have the resources and funds to do what Country F has been doing.
    Also the fisherman scene, I don't want to be a racist here but I will say it nonetheless, the types of fishermen doing that kind of shit are usually the Chinese. Pot calling the kettle black?
    Then again, even if it was a year early (~2016), thinking of the Battle of Marawi (05/2017), and him funding the rebels, reading the story left a very bad taste...

18. Narmi

Narmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is some nationalism, but it isn't really overt. The author is surprisingly open to nationalities being better than the Chinese. There are Russians, Americans, Syrians, Ukrainians, Nigerians that are all described (more or less) positively, while many Chinese characters are greedy, selfish, arrogant, violent. In fact, we see many Chinese people eager to emigrate and get a better life elsewhere. In other stories the authors go full blown xenophobia about how Chinese are genetically and culturally superior to all others.

For Marawi, keep in mind that the story was written way back, around Aug 2015. It's very likely that it didn't happen at that time.

Also, regarding the spoiler, it might just be a way of getting around the Chinese censors. It might also be a way of indirectly criticizing China. The author is already fairly critical of China. I know of at least one other novel quidian pulled because the government told them to edit it.

19. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the last chapter that come out, and LMAO Since when Papua change hands from Indonesia to Malaysia:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Damn that was so hilarious
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Seriously? Did The Author never seen the World Map and do Research first before he write this Arc?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  20. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is Xin located? I know this place is doesn't exist in real World, but it's really near the New Guinea, Australia, and I thought it was Solomon Island but then Philippine show up near Xin.