LCD I Have a Mansion in the Post-apocalyptic World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Apr 14, 2017.

1. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because its okay if its france but not the philippines

okay.........

let me quote you...

2. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually its really funny because in this novel, the top brass of the government was portrayed as being suppressive and greedy.
    the MC even had to seek help from other countries and eventually ran away and moved his company in another country yet the novel is "nationalistic"

anyway like many people have stated before and for everyone who is still reading the translation because they are uninformed, the TL is doing the censorship on his own. the chinese censorship laws do not apply to english novels and WN is not affected by these laws for some odd reason. many TL on WN still have content that would break the censorship guidelines and you are much better off reading the raws for this novel, esp cus its alr done a long time ago and way before the censorship came into effect

3. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is okay if it is France because it would still be extremely fictional. They don't have terrorist groups within their country that could pose danger to thousands if not millions of residents. So there is no attached feelings.

Lets face it, the reason why the author used country F is because of the West Philippine Sea dispute and his extreme nationalism. He may hate his government, but he still believes his country is the best and anyone who fights with them are mortal enemies (that must be purged... at least in his mind and work they should be purged). This makes the story closer to real life than it needs to be. Plus adding the real and dangerous fact that terrorist are in the south of the country and that a city was just razed to the ground to flush out these terrorist makes this all the more infuriating. Although it was written before the horrific event, it still paints a bad light like the author wishing that the country undergoes that kind of tumultuous event as a consequence of the West Philippine Sea dispute. Those filthy little brown dogs of the Americans shouldn't have any business in waters near their country, so in protest, I will make a story where their country will experience something that will put those dogs in their place.

Anyway that is just my rant on that. I already forgot about this, and moved on. So now, I hate you for quoting me and making me remember that novel that I have already forgotten.

P.S. Please don't quote me again so I may bury this forever within my memories. Just put a reply there if you need, and maybe in the future, when I am more mature or less sensitive, I'll be back here and read your reply if you have one.

4. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly i dunno what u are talking about so i wiki and....

okay...............

i'll be the one leaving this thread and not you....because

5. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    Papua Island, New Malaysia Special District.
    Despite the specific district being built on the border along New Guinea and Malaysia, the administration of the specific district was handed to the more influential Malaysia.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Papua Island is in Indonesia, Maybe the Author mixed it with Malaysia territory in Borneo island?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  6. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for a small spoiler. Was the ending good?

7. DarthBlood

DarthBlood Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK if anyone's still reading, but I'm up to ~1470s now. If anyone who wants to know if this is worth reading, I'll give a quick summary of what's currently happening in the plot and you decide if you want to get that far.

As of the current chapter, Trump won the election, but the Wall Street moguls had him assassinated and installed Mike Pence as the new president, because Trump the good guy made a deal with the MC's self created country that would benefit the people of the world. In response, the MC's country has invaded the US, planted their flag in the "Statue of Freedom" aka the Statue of Liberty, destroyed and occupied Wall Street in "Nouveau York", and has pushed the US military forces all the way back to the "Rainbow House".

It's Chinese nationalism to the extreme, with China, Russia, and Iraq as the good guys, and the US and NATO the bad guys. I don't mind the Americans being bad guys, but man, the dialogue is beyond cringy. All the Americans constantly shouting, "UGH damn you monkeys!" sure as hell doesn't help lol.