LCD I Have the Aura of Overbearing President

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Jun 14, 2021.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-have-the-aura-of-overbearing-president/

[​IMG]

This is pretty amusing.

The premise is the MC transmigrated into the female villain of a entertainment industry novel. In the early chapters, there is a "system" trying to enforce the story line by giving her mission objectives to complete. Of course, because she knows what happens to her character at the end, she resists it. Eventually she was able to cause the system to switch into a different story line, that of a dominating company president. However, in the later chapters, this system comes up infrequently like the author got tired of using this plot device.

As some of the reviewers suggested, it does take around 10 chapters for the comedy to really kick in. For the romance, it isn't until the high 40s chapters that the MC notices the ML as somebody other than a named NPC.

Translations is ok and readable, yet have the occasional odd word choice. For example, the frequent use of "passerby" instead of "bystander" or "background character". And then there was the use of the phrase "the female partner" which took me a while to figure out meant the original person of the body the MC is occupying.