Non-Fic I just want to chat.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by efo, Apr 29, 2021.

1. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soooo... honestly I'm just bored to death that is why I just want to chat. tell me how are you. what did you do these past few days, how long has it been since you go out or perhaps if you want tell me a secret. personally I'm good, I didn't go out for a year and half now ( yeah shocking I know ) and I don't even want to go out, aaaand... a secret... I don't have a secret.

thymee likes this.
  2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll let you in on a secret: when you're tired from overwork and looking at hectic days ahead, you don't even have the option to be bored... I'd rather be bored... I want to go back to the days when I was bored because I had nothing to do... :blobsob:

3. unsungsilver

unsungsilver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im good, been working on an group assigment with my classmate and had the zoom meeting with the class today, so now im just chilling and cooking some potatoes and pork in the oven, my best friends are either in another country or on the other side of the country, so not much real life socializing where i live, mostly just games or novels at the computer. Only studying in the library or groceries that gets me out of the apartement. Secret? not really.

efo likes this.
  4. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    been in front of my laptop the whole day. looking through job postings on the morning and gaming on the afternoon and looking through job postings again before i posted here. so yeah, been an unproductive day. AGAIN.

kajess and efo like this.
  5. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I got up to eat and stubbed my toe against the table before hitting my head on the chandelier, so I just gave up & went back to bed.
    Very eventful start of the day.

efo and otaku31 like this.
  6. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are right :)

otaku31 likes this.
  7. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't give up with just that! Break a leg! :blobpeek:
    not literally

8. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Bored asf TT wanted to help somebody on finding a certain novel, but gave up halfway through the search (-_-"')

Adorkable and efo like this.
  9. Resplendor

Resplendor High Lord of Souls

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to get up and get ready to teach art class. But instead I'm refreshing every 10 minutes hoping a chapter will drop from my list.
    I haven't really been out of the house for the last year either. Ocassional hikes, walking our dog, and trips to the grocery store, and that's it. Can't wait to get my second shot so I can go hang out with at least some of my friends. Have a game night. Hug people.
    A secret? I add teriyaki sauce to my shepard's pie, which is why my friends all find it so addictive and used to ask me to make it all the time. You know, before the plague.

Mr. Tired and efo like this.
  10. efo

efo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you okay now:)

Mr. Tired likes this.
  11. Deleted member 318062

Deleted member 318062 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouuch,, moving on is your day now g•ing well?

efo and Mr. Tired like this.
  12. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How rich are u, for u to not go out for a year and half. Meanwhile me has working for Ten years without holiday to pay my shop installments.

efo likes this.
  13. a14635

a14635 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Work, work, work... :blobsleepless:

efo and otaku31 like this.
  14. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when you are too bored, you want to be busy. when you are too busy when you want to be bored.

efo, Mr. Tired and otaku31 like this.
  15. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I'm about to sleep, Imma tell you how my day went.

I woke up, get dragged by my brother to head to the ocean to get fish, get there to see there's no catch, return back and decided to watch youtube while tending the store, had an idea of a novel and posted it on scribbleub, check to see if one of my novels is trending(made a promise that if my novel gets trending, I post a chapter), post the novel idea, has less reviews and goes back to reading, write for a bit, play starcraft 2 and work on my reflex training(training my APM), check the kitchen to see if the cobra is still there, sees the rat get eaten by the cobra, goes back to tending the store, gets bothered by annoying kid who keeps talking about his game on Mobile Legends and its lore(he bothers me since I played it and knew a bit of lore), his sister comes and sass me again for being lazy, some girls and look a bit cute get bothers by some random dudes but gets scared by the neighbor with his bloody clothing and waving his bloodied knife around(was butchering some livestock), glad that I did go out the whole day and didn't get into another accident unlike yesterday(get hit by a car), did the usual meeting with my fam(we have a tradition in our family that we do rosaries every night), watch some youtube or read manga, dogs bother the cobra again but scared it off with the stick again(its already been a week since it inhabited our home), lay on the bed and writing this post, not gonna post any chapters and procrastinate, go watch some youtube for a bit, check my daily novel updates, listen to an ASMR before going to sleep.

Well, its been an average day. A bit layback but peaceful is something I prefer.

efo likes this.
  16. Slief

Slief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, i wake up, log into my classes get attendance and read a novel untill like 8pm when i stop fasting and eat, then i read until like10pm and sleep to 3am and eat once again then start fasting and go to sleep once again

efo likes this.
  17. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, I could do greater than that; let me destroy my entire torso. :blobhero:
    My is still toe-ing, thank you ^^
    It is so humid here, I feel like I'm melting. >:{

I hope all y'alls' day goes nicely though :blobcozy: ♥️

18. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Something need doing?

efo likes this.
  19. Adorkable

Adorkable Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing beats listening to music while reading bl and pigging out on junk food...if I'm still bored after that then imma go into sleep god mode and sleep my life away and maybe do some sketching when I'm up or burn excess braincells by watching kdramas and anime, living the life of a royal couch potato
    (∩❛ڡ❛∩)

kajess, efo and Mr. Tired like this.
  20. Hwaa

Hwaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having midterm exam and that suck, that's it.

efo likes this.