Spoiler I just want to freeload on your luck

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Despite having found Mingxi, the Zhao family continued to favor the fake daughter, saying that Mingxi was not as kind nor as graceful as Zhao Yuan.

Mingxi didn’t mind. She continued to work hard to please her family although they would always say that she was trying to rob their attention away from Zhao Yuan.

Until she died because of a terminal illness.

It was then that she realized that Zhao Yuan was the actual lady blessed by luck while she was merely this novel’s evil supporting character with a tragic ending.

Zhao Mingxi who was given a second chance at life was bitterly disappointed. She no longer cared about her family. Screw her family and her fiancé. She immediately packed her bags and left home, off to complete the task given by the system named ‘Becoming Friends With Fashionable and Valuable Characters’.

After she left, the house suddenly became cold and quiet.

By right they should feel at ease, but–

Her parents, her indifferent elder brother, her brash younger brother, Chen Liyao who was used to her pursuits were all successively feeling… unused to it?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-just-want-to-freeload-on-your-luck/

Dose anyone have spoilers for this one?
    I’d like to know about the mc’s family after she leaves them and what happens to the original FL&ML.
    By the way, will the ML’s family be against the mc’s relationship with him?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Up we go again :D

4. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting for spoilers on how the mc family regrets their decision etc!

Venice1 and kawaii12345 like this.
  7. Hemwick Crow

Hemwick Crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm very new, I haven't slept and I probably need time to process the information that I have but, oh do I love the severing ties to the family bit. So I don't know how to make the spoiler tab thing but I will try to do my best and I apologize if its a mess I'm trying and I think the melatonin might be kicking in.

So Mingxi ends up severing her ties to the family first by telling her younger brother Yuning that she is "Drawing a line" and that she would pay the family back all the money that they spent on her and to "Not hound her everyday" for the full payment. Yuning does not deliver this message to the family so they continue to complain about why won't she come home and that she shouldn't be so angry still. So Mother Zhao's is worried about out cute Mingxi but not like in a good "Oh my god I'm so worried, is she doing okay? Is she eating?" But in a "Well we know that she didn't harm our precious Yuan so she should come home now." So it comes to the point where the older brother Zhanhuai goes to pick her up to bring her home and that ends in absolute failure, he does this like three times?? I think its during the second one where one of her teachers just absolutely tears into him about how bad they treat Mingxi and obvious favoritism they have for Yuan.

So its talked about quite a bit about Mother Zhao's 50th birthday is coming up and how she wants Mingxi to come home for the celebration and you have to wonder and ask yourself "like there is no way that it would be reviled on her birthday party right?" how wrong I was. It is on Mother Zhao's birthday party where Mother and Father Zhao, Yuning and Zhanhuai are at the police station where it all goes down and it is revealed that the relationship with Minhxi and the Zhao's are severed. She took out a card and threw it to Zhanhuai which contains the sum of money that she borrowed from her best friend He Yang to pay back the money that the Zhao's spent on her. At the end she tells them that she will collect her things and for them to delete or crop out all the photo's that they have of her.

God Mingxi what a power move, I love you so much.

8. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil more after a good sleep? I’m really curious about the original FL. Is she a fake white-lotus?

elparis likes this.
  9. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn!!! I love her so much, you go girl, you can do it and be happy without them

elparis likes this.
  10. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hehe agree, just want to add some juicy detail on how the eldest brother/EB/zhang zhanhai(?) got scorned by school faculty member aah truly magnificent moment
    when eldest brother and youngest brother/YB/zhang yunning (while carrying huge teddy bear doll as a gift) tried to pick up MC/mingxi, she brushed them off and scold YB that he failed to deliver her message about severing their relationship for good and coldly left them back to her dorm. EB are flabbergasted and angrily ask why YB didnt told him earlier, YB can only said he dont know what to do and only hoping EB presence can convince MC to go back with them. EB then told YB to wait in the car (because his presence might agitated MC more, sigh no self assessment at all) while he try to persuade MC one more time, when YB on his way to the car he got hit by a basketball lol.

when EB tried to enter the girl dorm, the fierce dorm mother stopped him and ask what are his business to try to enter the girls dorm. EB explained that he want to meet with his sister mingxi, then the dorm mother ask what are her room number, of course our dearest eldest brother doesnt know that and try to call MC but only to realized that MC block his number and account. he tried to persuade the dorm mother that this is important family issue and ask for dorm mother help, the dorm mother got suspicious and looking at EB appearance (neat and expensive clothes), doesnt know her room number, failed to called her and the fact that the dorm mother never saw any of her family help her move to the dorm alerted her that this guy must be a bad news (she thought that EB are a predator or something lol)

the dorm mother immediately take a fighting stance and point her broom like a lance at EB and warn him to not come any closer. EB plead that he really is her brother, but dorm mother called bullshit because when MC moving in she only got help from her best friend and no one else, and looking at EB clothes he must be from well off family and no way in hell they let a girl move without help (the dorm mother explained her reasoning, for boys moving alone without family help are not that weird on most case because they are stronger, but girls with weaker leg it was really difficult situation for them especially if their room on upper floor) EB are stunned by the fact. MC also never told dorm mother anything about MC family when dorm mother ask her about it, even if EB indeed her brother dorm mother firmly told him without MC approval, she, as a proud dorm mother will not let him pass for her safety (the gandalf of this story lmao)

when EB didnt yield she poke him with her broom repeatedly until he give up :blobparty:
    the second time, EB tried to call MC through the school dean and now waiting for her on some room (dean room or something i forgot). but inside theres MC old room teacher (from her ordinary class before she transferred into international class). the teacher give EB stink eye and ask what are his business, EB only said that he only here to pick up her sister mingxi, the teacher scoff at his answer.

the teacher pretty much told EB, he who never pick up MC and only picking up zhan yuan/FL now try picking up MC?. EB felt like being slapped because its true, he though other family member will pick her up and he only give FL special treatment since she is the adoptive sister and didnt want her to be sad so its okay. but the teacher didnt stopped there and criticized that none of MC so called family ever come to the parent counsel day while still attend to FL class, MC always alone at that day, even the teacher knows that the family treated the sisters very differently, EB flabbergasted that no one from the family ever come to the counsel? but because the teacher got some thing to do he must go now, before that he give EB a stink eye and told him to not touch the answer sheet (the teacher didnt trust EB at all and though that EB only use MC as excuse)
    yes she is a fake white lotus. someone who feels like she is the center of the world. the kind who tried to look good and kind at expense of other people unconsciously. she pretty much self destruct like voltrob using explode on ghost type pokemon and done it by herself without any interference from MC at all.

11. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    down with the mc family. i will be so glad that she never forgive them. T_T like she experience one lifetime of pain ... i never understand why people(FL) forgive so easily to their abuser/family etc in their second life. like ummm they gave you pain last life and without this second life, they would still hurt again. the only different is that you made a different choice in this life

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  12. Hemwick Crow

Hemwick Crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello I come back from the sweet embrace of sleep to tell you who our ML is. It's not the cold and indifferent fiancé Liyao but our so sweet tsun tsun Fu Yangxi who is our Mingxi's tablemate in her new class. This boy is just, he is so sweet to our MC that I teared up because at one point later in the novel they are celebrating Mingxi's birthday that he gifts her eighteen presents and she gets confused at first because one of the gifts is a rattle and as she goes through the presents she realizes that each gift is for a year in her life. And Mingxi is very sentimental and she is so touched by this that she cries and sobs in happiness.
    My heart! :blobsob:

13. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story isn't really centred around revenge, it more or less focuses around Zhao Mingxi's growth from the little girl who tried everything to please her family, to someone who became indifferent to her family and strived hard to earn better grades. Zhao Mingxi truly doesn't care about her family. She let go of the idea of ever being accepted by them and doesn't forgive or go back to them in the end.

Zhao Yuan's biological mother turned out to be the Nanny Zhang. She was the one responsible for switching Zhao Yuan and Zhao Mingxi at birth. I skipped a lot so I'm not 100% certain of Nanny Zhang's fate, but I'm pretty sure she goes to prison— not before Zhao Mother slaps the absolute shit out of her. Zhang Nanny is never shown again in the book.
    Zhao Yuan ends up imprisoned for three years after attempting to kill Zhao Mingxi in a house fire. At this point, Zhao Yuan had already been driven out of the Zhao family and they're disgusted with her.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  14. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did Zhao Yuan get kicked out of the the family? didn’t Zhao Yuan get what she wanted when the mc left the family? Why is she suddenly try to kill her?

15. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was an accumulation of things that made the Zhao family kick Zhao Yuan out— The guilt they felt for treating Zhao Mingxi badly, the regret for failing to fulfil the role as good parents/siblings, but It was discovering the truth that Zhao Mingxi and Zhao Yuan had been purposely switched that broke the camels back and made them snap.

As for the second question, Zhao Yuan wanted to kill Zhao Mingxi because she blamed the reason for her current bad life on Zhao Mingxi. It was a typical case of "If Zhao Mingxi didn't show up, my life wouldn't be like this. Its all Zhao Mingxi's fault!"

16. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please:blob_plusone:
    Especially concerning her family misfortunes and regrets and how mc living happier.
    I hope to see that Mingxi lives happily and the family witnesses that but they can't interfere.
    Lol I already liked the dorm room mother and Mingxi homeroom teacher, cheers for them burning the insensitive brothers:blobhero: gives him a reality check.
    Any more burns to give to the family:blobowoevil_horns:
    Are there any parts that Mc ( Mingxi) treats the family coldly when their family ties are already severed:blobpopcorn_cool:

17. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just want to add a little detail
    even though the zhao family already realised that zhao yuan arent kind as they think and already done a lot of disappointing stuff , its not enough to kick her out. its because the swapping incident are actually not an accident. if it was an accident then its just unfortunate event, a tricks from gods and no one can be blamed. but someone (nanny zhang) actually swap their baby so they can raise the nanny baby while their baby got tossed in the cold winter, it was malicious plan to raise the murderer (? for some reason the MTL refer nanny zhang as murderer) baby while their kids live a hard life outside.

after knowing this, they just cant to give zhang yuan money, time and love anymore and let her go with all of her belongings. but zhang yuan snap that it was their own fault that they raised her and bully mingxi and told mother zhao that she is stupid to take zhang yuan side instead of mingxi side and she got kicked out for good.
    she caused eldest brother/zhao zhanghei company to lose an important project because she trick her classmates/lu ye who have a crush on her to give her the contract that zhang zhanghei needed from his father in hope that she will go to movie with him (spoiler: she didnt promise to go to movie with him and let him stranded alone in the movie theatre poor guy), but lu ye stole it instead using legal way (he got beaten by his father because of it just to got a date with his crush) and his father got angry and cancel the contract with zhao zhanghei company while insulting zhao family that they raised shady kids that seduce his son.

zhao zhanghei lost a lot (money and customer) because his projects need the contract, he berate zhao yuan to not get involved herself with company affairs anymore. he then told her to not try so hard to compete with mingxi anymore because mingxi arent here anyways, this stab zhao yuan pride

and remember e xiaxiao? the one who got cut off early by zhang yuan? she is the one who spread the DNA test of zhang yuan and nanny to school forum AND father zhang company. since they didnt know that zhang yuan are adopted, people thought that father zhang got an affairs with nanny zhang who look really old despite being only 40y.o and become a laughing stock on his company, it really was very chaotic. so the family tried to called the nanny for another DNA test, but nanny zhang already run away because zhao yuan send a messages to nanny so she can run away (because if its proved that she is the daughter of the nanny, she cant access the privileges of zhao family anymore, so she want the nanny to escape). but fortunately the nanny got caught while on the run.

after some time of that shit show, ML send evidence that it was zhao yuan who told the nanny to run away. zhao family got even more disappointed and angry at zhao yuan and finally blocked her card while she live in hilton hotel lmao, she really have no shame
    maybe not too accurate, i apologise in advance
    - youngest brother/zhao yunning got rejected the most by mingxi. he really miss his sister after she gone. he thought that if mingxi gone it simply going back to two years ago when mingxi not found yet. but he was wrong. he lost important playmates (mingxi often play games with him and actually got at it), fellow cat lover, the one who take care of him and her delicious bento. everytime he got rejected by mingxi he always devastated and always try to make amend and got jealous with dong shen, mingxi adopted brother (mingxi later got adopted by dong family. her old neighbour who love her like daughter and got rich after they gone aboard and want to adopt her). also when he caught zhang yuan slander mingxi that she is cheating, he got really angry at her but before he can explain zhao mother scold him to not bully zhang yuan. he got even angrier and now understand how mingxi felt this entire time and run away from home.
    zhao yunning/YB : it is fun to turned all of us around with each other?
    zhao yuan/FP : yunning, you dont understand. if i didnt do this i will lose my chance- (she got ranked below mingxy, mingxy ranked 17 while she ranked 22)
    YB : when you do something wrong you should apologise, not to me but to the teacher because you lied about the cheating, to mingxi because you slandered her. and yet you still try to argue, you really not felt guilty at all
    FP : we grew up together, why do you take on mingxi side?
    YB : because she is not wrong! and why i must cater all of your needs?! do you know the reason why we didnt raise cats in this house?! because of you! and i love cats! i really fucking love cats and i want to raise a lots of cats! i already give up to raise cat and its not enough for you?! you are like magpie bird in our nest!
    mother zhao then slapped yunning and he run away (she didnt hear the conversation unfortunately)

- middle brother/zhao mo doesnt have much screen time but he got injured the hardest lmaoo. when zhao zhanghei and him try to pick up mingxi (he didnt know that mingxi cut off them) he got off first and run away to search for his sister alone while zhao zhanghei told him to not do anything outrageous to her (he is known to bully mingxi the most with his sharp tounge, like raynold or kuarn and thought that they are being cute in their own way:blobconfused:). he approached her first while she is still studying in the library and start talking shit that it will not raised her IQ. she coldy take her book and ignored him, he tried to pinch her cheek and his hand got slapped. some arguing and mingxi threatened to called the security and his face will be in the front of social media (he is a small celebrity) but also insult him that he is not famous enough to be concerned by that. he got angry and tried to forcefully drag her and then got kicked by ML (he is still playing basketball with his gangs)
    Fu Yangxi/ML : why the hell a gangster can enter our school?!
    Fu Yangxi brothers/gangs : oh shit, brother xi beating up someone! is that a gangster?! a gangster sneaking in to do indecent stuff to girls! lets beat him up!
    <cue zhang mo got beaten up by bunch of high schooler lmao and they are all got arrested to police station>

police : why are you kids beating up adults?! and why are your hair red?!
    ML : who wouldnt want to beat up sleazy gangster? and whatever color my hair is i am still handsome
    zhang mo/MB : i told you i am her brother! her second brother! i am here to pick her up to our mother birthday!
    police : and why are you dressed like a gangster then?!
    MB : i am an artist! i have my own fashion!
    ML : how weird that i dont know you at all, oh lawyer zhang did you count how much hair i have lost?
    lawyer zhang : dont worry young master i have counted them all (lawyer zhang are one of the strongest lawyer in this story and if you got sued you pretty much fucked, even zhao family wouldnt dare to fight fu family)
    police : ....
    MB : <is fuming> ...
    zhao zhanghei/EB : <pale> ....

after that the zhao mo hospitalised and he disliked the ML from now on :blob_grin:

i will continue later :blob_teary:

18. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for the spoiler!!!:blobpopcorn:

19. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - eldest brother/zhao zhanghei got slapped the most (not in physical way unfortunately(?)), like from my previous spoiler, he got reprimanded by dorm mother and ridiculed by mingxi homeroom teacher and felt really guilty, he felt like his home are like pitfire for mingxi and lost all confidence and arrogance to treat mingxi like before, that he knows nothing about mingxi and treat her unfairly. he tried to give her his secondary card and told her that he is her brother so she can ask him for help, but mingxi throw the card at him and told him that she will pay back all money that she owe (school tuition etc) so she doesnt owe them anything. she also wish him thousand happiness with zhao yuan, this shocked zhanghei that mingxi thought them as lover, he got conscious about his relationship and notice that zhao yuan perhaps like him more than brother and keep his distance from her now. he become more perceptive and remember any bad little thing that he and his family do to mingxi and he never felt at peace, he also notice that mother zhao and his family (him included) always pampered zhao yuan, when he look at zhao yuan wearing mingxi dress he realised that zhao yuan can touch/use mingxi stuff while mingxi cant. like on my previous spoiler, his company suffer a heavy loss because of zhao yuan he need to work really hard to make up the losses. after it revealed that zhao yuan are the one who send the messages to nanny zhang he even got more disappointed and angry at zhao yuan. after zhao yuan got kicked, she tried 8 times or so to ask money from him, he told her that his family doesnt owe her anything, school tuition already paid and they even let her bring her stuff what else does she want? she ask him what she done wrong she is innocent, but zhanghei got angrier and told her that they know she is the one who told nanny to run away (if the nanny succesfully escape, both father zhao and his company would suffer a great crisis, it was a very critical situation for his family).

- mother zhao got depressed the most. at first she didnt believe that mingxi truly want to cut them off, after mingxi clearly told that she cut them off to their face on the police station, she cried why this is happening, what and where she or her family wronged mingxi. but when zhao yuan tried to comfort her while still wearing mingxi dress it dawn to her, it was she herself who push mingxi farther and farther to support zhao yuan, every second she look at mingxi dress she remember every bad little thing that she have done and got freaking out and told zhao yuan to leave her alone. at hospital after zhao mo beaten by ML gangs the zhao family got a formal document to delete every photo of mingxi, or to crop out mingxi from their family photo from lawyer zhang, they even more depressed. zhao yuan are not happy and start crying, usually mother zhao will comfort zhao yuan but not now because it was her fault being unfair and over pamper zhao yuan that mingxi hated them now (zhao mo also also notice that zhao yuan cry are like acting and ask yunning why he fighting with yuan). someday later she, yunning and yuan met mingxi with dong family on hotel parking lot, mingxi saw them but didnt even greet them. mother zhao and yunning run at them and tried to make amends but got shot down by dong family.
    dong hui/aunt dong : sister zhao, why are you here? dont worry about mingxi anymore because we will buy her good clothes, we will give her good room and we will give her familial love that someone failed to give her.
    mother zhao : <she want to slap dong hui but realized that she is right> mingxi please, lets talk again, let mother apologize, i didnt lost you yet right?
    mingxi : you lost me
    mother zhao : <crying> how come?! please we are family...
    dong shen : what family?! you change her birthday so that you other daughter can keep her false birthday! sister mingxi cant even celebrate her own birthday for 2 years!
    mother zhao : <she realised that he right, she done so many wrong but this is the biggest wrong that they ever done to mingxi>....
    after a lot of stuff and nanny zhang admit her crime, zhao yuan tried to burn down mingxi and mingxi university exam, she silently watch over mingxi go back home after the exam as her duty as parent and felt really bad that she never come to her school parent day before.

- father zhao are the most clueless and almost got fucked over. he only goes overseas for one month and mingxi tried to cut them off?! what the hell is happening! at first, father and mother zhao are angry at mingxi but when she act coldly and draw a line he got confused and subconsciously tried to take mingxi home but she took a step back to show him to not approach or touch her and his heart is really hurt. at the hospital he angry and blamed zhao mo and zhao mother for this not realizing that everyone actually responsible. he also remember that he never hug mingxi before... at mingxi birthday, they tried to surprise her with gift and cakes and wait for a long time at the hotel for almost 6 hour (she still celebrating birthday party with her friends (ML, He yang and the gangs and dong family) and met zhao yuan with pu shuang. the zhang family recognize pu shuang as someone who throw mingxi bags at trash can (they know it after shen liao friend told them about this accident) and got really angry, zhao yuan as always throw away her friend like a lizard cutting off their tail. when mingxi didnt came back they give up and ask the front desk to give the present and cakes for mingxi, but the next day mingxi send them back without even touching it. and of course the infamous DNA test, it was really embarrassing that even other employee from next door from his company make fun of him that he got a peculiar taste to tap someone old like the nanny lol. in the end he is worrying if mingxi will ever invite them to her wedding.

20. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I am satisfied with the family fate. I am glad the mc didn’t forgive them. Like I can’t see her forgiving her family and acting like all the pain she received was never there. Because the pain she received lasted a lifetime and part of her second life, so I never understand story that have the mc forgive their abuse with that kind of pain. I don’t know if that make me a cold ass person but I am glad the mc in story didn’t forgive her family. But if the story become a independent world, I can see her tolerating her family if they keep up trying to win back her forgiveness. Like I can see she letting them see her kids or cordially greeting them in public.