I keep dreaming cringe things

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Nov 25, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I dreamed twice cringe dreams. In the morning, i dreamed about two men being apprehended by police officers but Jamie(jæ-mee) became one of them and Ajime (æ-jeem) was still lock. So, Ajime was my lover in my dream as he was good looking so in that dream i wanted to visit him but I couldn’t so i wrote a letter for him. Yea, i still remember the content and it was written in English even though English is my second language. (I wrote this in my dream diary immediately for writing a good romance story:blobhyperthink:)

Second dream, this afternoon, i dreamed again about men. Ugh, why!!! My lover was a middle age man and he had a hefty body, he fought in a vague war cause he came back wounded, something like that. But then, skipping every parts of the dream, i was in a bus then our bus parked nearby a hall with bunch of prefects outside. So many good-looking male prefects were there than one of them who admired me saw me, he knocked on the glass and told me to hold a packet consisting 5 Facemasks?? So yea, as if i was the culprit who broke the school rule so he stood beside me and let his friends took a picture of him together with me. He was panicked when he saw me in the bus that he immediately acted before the photo taking session. Welp, i was annoyed by their presence in this dream cause i need peace. Lol, cringe and i don’t even recognise them cause I don’t who they are in real life. Perhaps I’ve seen them but forgotten already, too bad, they were all good looking.

Welp, i usually dreamed about a guy from my Physics class and for many months, i always dreamed about him but I’m glad that I don’t dream about him anymore. Whenever I dreamed about him, we were always far from each other and i could feel his presence but he didn’t know how to get close to me. He had the feelings- Ok that’s enough, people will vomit the longer the text:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2. OneeChanKyun

OneeChanKyun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely a cringe, for you~

But from others' PoV, it's interesting~

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah romance is totally cringe~

4. Galaxy-san

Galaxy-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite interesting.. especially 2 dream, Ig you must have read something similar to it.

It wasn't cringe.. more like can develop good story.

Baldingere likes this.