Recommendations I know it’s unethical!! But Incest!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by n.o.nyx, Mar 23, 2023.

1. n.o.nyx

n.o.nyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!

let me start by saying that I myself know it’s weird and unethical and never imagined I’d ever be interested but!….I got recommended a modern BL revenge Romance novel and towards the end there was an extra where the supporting characters who are brothers get together, and the main characters happened to be cousins. It was weird but well written that it peaked my interest and made me curious! So I’m on here asking for similar type of novels. The novel is called “Rebirth: Different Way” and I’d like to try and read some romance novels with an incest theme, can be BG or BL but don’t want any immorally written novel about one sibling obsessed/infatuated with the other or being perverts and such. Just a story about people who happen to fall in love with their sibling/relative even knowing it’s wrong and immoral! Can’t do BE, only want HE please!!

hope the description makes sense, even I’m not entirely sure if such a novel exits, please help! Lol. >.<“

Immortal_Meow likes this.
  2. Deleted member 310942

Deleted member 310942 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    bold but honest. how admirable :meowpuffyblush:

SandTeedal likes this.
  3. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Ethics are a matter of perspective. You are cool with BL but the incest bothers you. In some places, incest is cool but BL is death sentence.

4. n.o.nyx

n.o.nyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Thank you, don’t think I’ll have much luck with recommendations tho.

I am actual weirdly ok with incest in some sense but societal rules says it’s wrong and shameful, and you should be ashamed to accept or even be open to the idea. So it’s hard to get past such a hurdle, but this novel didn’t make it seem that bad to accept, depending on the situation.

5. historicalbean

historicalbean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    girl ima rec you some then dip :sweating_profusely:

Highly recommend Lovely Allergen! They aren't related by blood, but they grew up as brothers and it's just a really good series and deserves the high rating! There's angst, but the fluffy moments make you appreciate how they came to be and how strong their bond is.

There's also Referring to Father as Elder Brother - I was surprised by this one because there's actually a plot. The title is self explanatory lol

Then there's Can’t Be Left Behind - Tbh I can't really give this one a rating, the mc is definitely an unreliable narrator, but at the same time he shows how being "othered" can warp a child that already presents some mental health issues. It's a HE though!

there's also this list that someone made that you can wade through to see which ones check your boxes.

All of those are BL

6. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I don't have recommendations but you've made me think about incest now... I have siblings and imaging anything happening between us.... NO

But honestly, incest itself is pretty fine with me since it's other people's business. Except offspring will have problems, so maybe BL incest is the best. Anyhow I admire your courage and honesty and I hope you find lots of incesty novels

7. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came because I was intrigued.
    Did you know that incest with humans, comes with genetic defects and a smaller gene pool. Humans are genetically delicate, in the sense that in captive breeding of animals, if needed, the higher risk comes from the smaller gene pool rather than the genetic defects. Humans have a higher probability of being born incapacitated for our globalized society.
    Understand that the hurdle comes to how vulnerable and how much people are exposed family. Not so fun fact, most kidnappings is achieved through family members (64%), and in the same vein SA by relatives is 34-91%.
    There is also the important distinction between unconditional love - that should be provided by family, and attraction - ex. physical, intellectual. The former is more critical and sustenant - unconditional love is deserved, attracted love is earned. Everyone deserves a safe space.
    It's interesting to explore the dynamics that incest brings, absent of real life parallels.
    As for recommendations, the only one that comes to mind at the moment is "Verdant Crown", a BG title. I only recall people being quick to judge when it's dodges all the pits that other bordering incest (brother/stepsis) titles have.

8. n.o.nyx

n.o.nyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :meowpuffytears: Why are all my replies so weird? They keep stacking! Am I doing something wrong?

Hahaha right! I know what you mean, can never imagine with any of my siblings but if it’s others it’s kinda ok? Weird rationalization but yea, and BL incest would seem more acceptable to most cuz there’s no risk of a child being born.

:blobdizzy::blobdizzy: Am I just dumb? I only understood 25% of all that!:meowpuffydizzy::bloborz:

But thank you for a recommendation!blobmelt_thumbs

:blobjoy: Hahahah Thank you! Lol will definitely check these out! And no need to escape so fast, this is a safe space lol, stick around. :blobhighfive::blob_patpat: