Forgotten Title I looking for a novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chiamaka, Sep 10, 2022.

1. Chiamaka

Chiamaka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sorry to disturb you all but I am looking for a book. I not particularly sure if it is in mtl but here the back story.

The book is a about a girl who travel from a Apocalypstic work and enter the villain mother in a chronological story.
    In the original time line the villain mother will sell her new born daughter to a family as house help, later the daughter grew up and fell in love with the male protagonist which she fought against the heroine and won. Later the heroine got reborn and wanted revenge.

The time the female lead enter was just after a couple of days after her daughter was born an there family( mother side) wanted to sell the baby away.

It is also worth mentioning that she has a son and her husband was still alive. On top of that she has a space(storage) from the apocalypse

I havent read it for long But from where I stop

The female lead family (mother side) want to sell the new born daughter in order to raise their son but the female lead refused which causes the family to think that that the female lead will secretly sell daughter and keep the profit to herself .

There was also a seen where she is worried that she doesn't want her
    Children to end up as villain so she changed thier name .

2. Crywolf641

Crywolf641 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I comment because it seems interesting.

3. Hibblescope

Hibblescope New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for something similar

4. Payiavue

Payiavue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, but this novel sounds interesting!
    Camping here~ :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset:

5. Swe97

Swe97 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I haven't read it.....
    But I was also looking for this novel
    It's an apocalypse rebirth with space.... B*G novel ........
    MC was reborn in hospital
    First life : she was pregnant with ML child when she was drunk...ML knows her but she doesn't remember him(childhood memories) .As the child was born on the day of apocalypse there born a rumour that the key to end apocalypse lays in this child.....so her so called family tries to give away the child to research laboratory......MC hates ML for the night they spent..she hates him...but he loves her ... because of her he dies.

Present life : she was reborn on hospital bed and delivers the child and after the arrival of apocalypse she searches for the supply with the help of space and meets her teammates whole are female.....the space is jade pendant from ML
    ML and MC both use the same space but with barrier between the child can cross the barrier..ML space is just warehouse...MC space is green with plants

6. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel sounds interesting (the first novel too btw). I don't know it, but I think you probably have more chance finding it by creating a new post.

Did a fast search. Could the novel you are looking for be
    I'm raising adorable treasures in the last days?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  7. Swe97

Swe97 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.....this is it

8. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad you found it. I've put it on my to read list.

Now I hope someone knows the novel from the first post.

9. Chiamaka

Chiamaka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sorry to disturb you all but I am looking for a book. I not particularly sure if it is in mtl but here the back story.

The book is a about a girl who travel from a Apocalypstic work and enter the villain mother in a chronological story.
    In the original time line the villain mother will sell her new born daughter to a family as house help, later the daughter grew up and fell in love with the male protagonist which she fought against the heroine and won. Later the heroine got reborn and got revenge

The time the female lead enter was just after a couple of days after her daughter was born and the family( mother side) wanted to sell the baby away.

It is also worth mentioning that she has a son and her husband was still alive. On top of that she has a space(storage) from the apocalypse

I havent read it for long But from where I stop

The female lead family (mother side) want to sell the new born daughter in order to raise their son but the female lead refused which causes the family to think that that the female lead will secretly sell daughter and keep the profit to herself .

There was also a seen where she is worried that she the children will end up as bill so she changed their names