Spoiler I Lost the Leash of the Yandere Male Lead / 흑막의목줄을놓쳐버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Aug 23, 2020.

1. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the duke and the dark mages died. Her brothers were able to escape. One of the twins, forgot which one, but he was working with Azester for a while and that's how he found out about the history of his father. His father left a diary behind stating Celestine's weakness and how he wanted his wife to change by his own suicide. She didn't change though so it became her downfall.

One of the twins was meant to be stupid and strong while the other is described as smart and weaker. Like I mentioned, don't remember the names.

The ending wasn't exactly open ended since there was an epilogue and that showed Azester was able to revive her. She then praised him for doing well so it seemed she forgave him somehow. That was the end. So she was revived but we didn't know how Azester went through character development or how Siri somehow changed her mind. The "open ending" is her having a daughter. Siri seeing the daughter part was shown when she was dying and she was seeing the future of what will happen after her death so she also saw Azester going crazy with experimenting from her visions.

As for the characters, I find Siri most annoying. So personally it was a difficult read for me since I disliked the main character. :blobsweat_2:

Shion Lee, syofiaa, Maikh and 42 others like this.
  2. MeowPurr

MeowPurr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any cute/steamy moments worth sharing between FL/ML?

Payel and Jian Yue like this.
  3. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, to the poin. She live again. They end together.
    Right ?

4. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Their relationship is purely angst. Maybe there are some moments where she would tease him since she knows he "loves" her but she doesn't trust his love. She just keeps running away from him while he tries to keep her close to him. Times when he would have her locked up in a room, since he knows she would run, she does run, and when that happens there's always some conflict happening. Whenever she runs off, she encounters the dark mages and at one point she almost died. And he deals with a lot of insecurities himself. They're usually at odds with each other while having some sort of attraction with each other. She would care for him but then she would do things to make him insecure. He would love her but then he does things that makes her feel entrapped and pressured. He basically forced the marriage on her as well at the end and she just went along with it. Their marriage was when the whole thing collapsed, them fighting with her mother and her dying, etc. I also don't recall them ever doing it in the novel. It might have happened in the background and wasn't really made to be a big deal since their relationship was never romantic to begin with. They were never truly ever together throughout the whole novel. He did hallucinate being with her but in his hallucinations she's always hurting him and being sadistic. At times he would sleep with her and she just let him for the most part since they've grew up doing that together when he was trapped at her place.

Yes. That's why I wouldn't say it's really an open ending since we do know for sure they end up together and he was able to revive her.

5. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the spoilers. So in the end the mother died? How? And can I speculate correctly that the brothers loved their sister?

6. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is fck up!:blobhero: It's indeed a masterpiece but it's so heartbreaking :blobsob: just hy reading a spoiler here (a summary) I cant read this masterpiece. :bloborz::bloborz::bloborz:

DOHere, Natamcia and VNikaT like this.
  7. mayyve

mayyve Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically she got resurrected, that means she's alive right? So it doesn't mean it's a sad ending tho?

8. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage announced that the manhwa adaptation is scheduled to be released on October 25.

FCR-jmVVIAQeS2l.jpg

The author also showed a sneak peek of the manhwa art (I think it's from the cover) but it's not the full image but I'm excited to see the full one when it's released.

FCJA70uVgAs_BuB.jpg

9. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yukari_me, DOHere, Fabulous and 8 others like this.
  10. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh the cover looks good. I do hope they would bring the novel justice with this adaptation.

Yukari_me and joyfuldragon like this.
  11. gloomymood

gloomymood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
  13. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc: sirina or siriena = mtl | serina or seri = manhwa scans tl
    ml: ajester or azester = mtl | alastair or alis = manhwa scans tl
    - Spoiler: Ending (from user _potato)

Siriena (mc) died in the end by suicide being suffocated by the love and obsession of Ajester (ML) after she manages to cure everyone. Her brothers, black magicians and Ajester. Ajester cries and cries and wails so much that siri is dead. He tries to kill himself but... A thought came up to him before he did. 'What if he had the power to revive her dead body?' that was what he thought. Laughing madly, he wants to bring back the dead siriena to life, that was the end of the main story.

Ajester goes mad and tries to keep reviving siriena for years in the epilogue. Everyone gives up on him. He does everything to bring her back even harming himself and killing others. The years he spent in the lab were all to revive her dead body. Even if he was a genius, he kept failing and failing so much. He kept her body with him and took it out of the liquid that prevents it from decomposing at times, crying and hugging it and places it back to the water fearing it might break. He wanted to die so many times during the process. Then on one final attempt, she was ressurrected.

She was ressurrected but she saw a vision before this scene. A vision of the future where ajester gets all crazy, mad scientist-y and finally, a kid with white hair and purple eyes calling her mom.

- Spoiler: About the ending (from user NohrNeir)
    Only the duke and the dark mages died. Her brothers were able to escape. One of the twins, forgot which one, but he was working with Azester for a while and that's how he found out about the history of his father. His father left a diary behind stating Celestine's weakness and how he wanted his wife to change by his own suicide. She didn't change though so it became her downfall.

One of the twins was meant to be stupid and strong while the other is described as smart and weaker. Like I mentioned, don't remember the names.

The ending wasn't exactly open ended since there was an epilogue and that showed Azester was able to revive her. She then praised him for doing well so it seemed she forgave him somehow. That was the end. So she was revived but we didn't know how Azester went through character development or how Siri somehow changed her mind. The "open ending" is her having a daughter. Siri seeing the daughter part was shown when she was dying and she was seeing the future of what will happen after her death so she also saw Azester going crazy with experimenting from her visions.

15. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers about MC’s brothers: Charon, Maxion, and Mikhail? And their relationships with the MC?

16. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    FL does have a good relationship with her siblings but it's also very cordial. She loves them but also doesn't trust they can help her so she does everything alone and doesn't really communicate with them. The reason for her sacrifice at the end was also for them so she does care for them.

The oldest brother doesn't really stay at home and runs from his mother. He cares for his younger siblings but doesn't trust the mom so he had been going around trying to get a place where he can live with his younger siblings away from their mom. For the most part, Fl didn't really know where he had been in the beginning of the novel since he just runs around and sometimes return home to check on them. FL is also more focused on herself.

The twins were caught by the dark mages later on and being abused and used for their powers. Eventually they were able to escape but didn't escape at the same time. During the escape, they got separated and one of them was able to find FL and they thought the other twin was dead. In actuality ML was able to save him and made use of him to find out about their mother's secret and the father who had died.

It was only until the very end all the siblings reunited and Mikhail told them that he had a place where they can live together, but FL by then had agreed to marry ML and the whole thing just spiraled downward. As it was just rushed from siblings meeting up, to FL's wedding, straight to their mother's death, then FL's death. It all happened within the latest chapters of the main story.

17. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on the brothers when MC sacrifice herself for them (when she dies at the end)? Any spoilers on the elf?

18. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes that is one angst ending a day I can't handle it. Personally, I will drop this now because I can't get invested in a story with a tragic ending

Le_Tired, NohrNeir and Wr3n like this.