Spoiler I met the male lead in prison

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 26, 2020.

1. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im so confused of this novel xD If someone has more detailed spoilers I would be soo grateful!
    I read two people said that the MC and Chaser are non-blood related siblings?
    How will be the relationship between the mc and her family? Will they be suspicious abt her change in personality?
    And I am also curious. The original novel was 19+ rated. It is the same with this one?

2. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank You! It makes me happy seeing that she shows interest in Ricdorian, I was rooting for him! Can You give me a Little spoiler of what his personality will be after he is released from prison? And also I wanna know if his curse will be broken by the original female lead, I'm really curious about that

3. LovelyLight4

LovelyLight4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its pretty obvious the Ricdorian is the ML tho...but he kidnaps her too??? What???? This is so annoying augh, the MC must've gone crazy after all this shit with her brother and then the ML too.
    I won't support this love at all, if he locks her up just like the brother. She's seriously not an object. What the Hell.
    And the MC is okay with being imprisoned by the ML, since she likes him? wth? how can she like someone like that? Stockholm syndrome all over again, I'm tired of this cliche oppressive ML and submissive FL troupe aughhhh
    Any spoilers to prove any of what I said, wrong? I'd be glad for that

4. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was tired of it too so I stopped reading it... Just because he likes her doesn't make it okay to treat her like an object to be obtained. Both her brother and ricdorian are like that. Tho I'm not sure if he is her real brother it was hard to understand MTL.. The only decent one is lenag who offered to risk his life to help her run away... I haven't finished the novel but I was so tired of the weak fl that I gave up reading... I was on chapter 104 when I stopped...

5. LovelyLight4

LovelyLight4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give more details to 'weak FL'? do you mean, like I said, just submissive to all the oppression under the guise of 'love', or something else?

6. Abhieghail

Abhieghail Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow. if both Chaser and Ricdorian are really like that, then I'm rooting for Lenag instead >< at least he really loves the MC

7. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far Ricdorian has been an innocent little lamb. Does he change? What changes him?

Pochoclo and DOHere like this.
  8. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Half serious answer from me: simple. good ol' butterfly effect from a reincarnated/transmigrated MC.
    Another half *ssed answet but with actual proof: if we base it on the promo, Ricdorian's future right hand man will teach Iana some kind of spell which will make Ricdorian "grow"

DOHere, Shey_04 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  9. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently the eng translated novel has reached where Iana's brother visits her in prison, they didn't meet face-to-face (something about urgent business) so he left her a letter along with a flower.
    The letter said that the time where Iana leaves prison is close.
    Uwaaaaaaafbidnshckrvrisnsgdidnegduduehh I can't wait for what's next!

10. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The part where the male lead's subordinate gives Iana the medicine to make Ricdorian grow has already passed.

The cookie scene omg the cookie scene

11. Ellavader6666

Ellavader6666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe someone already mentioned this, but here's the flower stuff picture :)
    [​IMG]

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the first picture more:
    imetMLinprison1b.jpg

13. Angelsmile

Angelsmile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah!!! The cookie scene:aww::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil::blobokhand: woah!!!

14. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell is wrong with all of these guys treating her like their 'object' possession:blobconfused: I didn't expect the ML to be THAT selfish to kidnap her as a prisoner[not sure about this part]. Rather if he rescued her, That would sound better:blobpopcorn_two: I feel so bad for the MC for being surrounded by handsome yet obsessive and possessive guys who are tryna put her in their cage like wtf is she a bird or what:blob_thor:

But yeah who knows maybe the ML will not kidnap her but rescue her and that we see something name a nice side of character development:blobReach:

15. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr? Even I'd be annoyed. So far, Lenga looks the most promising, but it also seems like he'll be the second male lead... :blobsad::blobsad:

Sigh, why is it always that the good characters will be the second male lead... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

16. lylmaxi

lylmaxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I mtl some of the chapters

So chaser chains up Iana and shows her affection. He tells her that they aren’t not blood related. Lana is apparently inherently the blue rose or something not sure. She finds out from Orginal Iana that she was in love with chaser but he didn’t love her back.

I skipped a couple of chapters

so Iana disguised herself at some ball and she’s reunited with richcordian, but he’s like super cold to her and doesn’t recognize her (I thinks he knows, but doesn’t say anything b/c Iana lies about her identity). They meet again and richardian tells her he knows it’s her and then proceeds to kidnap her by teleporting then to his mansion. He’s super cold to her because she’s Chaser’s sister and thinks she helped him in prison as a scheme. Of course Iana denies it and tells him she had a heart attack in prison and when she woke up she kissed her memory. He’s also mad because she didn’t keep her promise to meet 4 years later and she defected his hand when she got out. He leaves her in the room and she asked if he will chain her on the ankle. He’s like wtf no and then leaves. Iana is like chill and adapt to the environment, basically treating it like her own room. She can escape if she wanted b/c Chaser took counter measures to prevent a kidnapping. She squeezes her wrist and a black rose appears and chaser is able to communicate with her, but she ignores him lol.

So the next day, richardian brings her food and she refuses to eat unless he feeds her. He tries to but she ruins the mood by asking if he still talks like a beast. Afterwards, throughout the time she is there, they stop talking but Iana is too lazy to converse plus she has nothing to say. She does request prison clothes but ML is wtf so he gives her comfortable clothes similar to it instead. She’s happy because there no bars on the window and she’s not restrained by the ankle chains.

The right hand man of ML, Jaire With ML behind him visits her and jaire says she Inherited the blue rose then asked if he offended her. She like naaah idc. Then ML and jaire leaves and discuss that the blue rose was hidden/protected usually by the black rose. ML receives a report on chaser and what has been going on for the pass 2 (4?) years which took a while to obtain b/c chaser is impenetrable. ML finds out that Iana has been chained up and has not been outside the entire time so that’s why she couldn’t keep her promise. He starts piecing things together like the small comments she makes. He remembers how she asked him if he would chain her ankles since he kidnapped/locked her up. She also request prison clothes etc. he realizes she wants prison clothes because she wants to reminisce or go back to the time she was in prison where she was the most free. ML quickly runs to Iana’s room and starts crying and is so desperate and miserable. He tells her that he said he hates her, but in reality he just wants her affection but she was so indifferent to him. While crying he begs her not to abandon him again. Iana awkwardly comforts him and lend him a shoulder to cry on. He begs again for her to stay by his side. Iana contemplates between staying or going back to chaser. She thinks that she’s locked up here but not detained while at chasers she’s locked up and chained. So she says yes. ML is happy and ask permission saying:

"Iana."

A low hoarse voice called me.

I could feel the thrill of pouring ice into my heart.

"...I want to do well."

"What?"

I frowned slightly between my eyebrows. In the meantime, Like Doran carefully put his fingers in my hands and tilted his upper body inward.

Because he was so much bigger, he had to bow down quite a bit, but he didn't seem to care.

"Can't you tell me?"

Tears painted half a moon with red eyes.

"Huh? Tell me."

His red-faced face was a mixture of shyness and mellowness. I swallowed my saliva.

What do you mean, if you don't know the meaning here, you'll be a fool.

... this looks like a well-prepared table. Can I rush in because it smells good?

I heard there's no business seducing a handsome man. The addition kept tilting.

Then I realized. Compared to when I first ran into this room, the Lycedorian I see now has a different smile or a different look on his face.

It's like I saw it in growth mode four years ago, forced by magic..

A strange red warning light sounded alarm bells, even though it was likely to blush at the ripe appearance.

But I didn't have time to think long.

Because Lycedorian held my hand and rubbed it on my lips.

"You gave me permission."

He blinked languidly.

"I want Iana to let me know. Can't you tell me?"

Raising lips red with tears, with a rusty voice.

"Until you do well."

That’s where I left off lol

Also in next chapter ML has Iana sit on his lap in a face to face position. He then falls alarm leaning on her shoulder right when Jaire comes in lol. Iana and jaire make eye contact and just stare at each other awkwardly. Jaire states that ML has not slept because he’s busy. Every night since Iana arrived (1 week) he has been leaning against Iana door even tho his retainers try to convince him to move. So he hasn’t slept in a week. Iana ask why and jaire says it’s because ML doesn’t want her to disappear again. :blob_teary:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  17. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahh, thanks for the spoilers!! :blob_grin::blob_grin:

So, what I got from the spoilers is that Iana is NOT related to Chaser at all. But at the same time, OGIana liked Chaser? But he didn't like her back? I totally wasn't expecting that. :blob_tilt::blob_tilt: I thought it'd be Chaser who liked OGIana, but she didn't like him back... Hm, okay. That's a good twist.

About the blue rose or something. I think someone put the meanings somewhere, but on Google, it says blue roses symbolize mystery or attaining the impossible.
    What I understood from that is that OGIana's family were probably allies with Chaser's family. Or Chaser's family would protect OGIana's or the sort. Something like a master-servant relationship, in my opinion. So I guess that kinda explains "the black rose will protect the blue rose"?

Now, back to Ricdorian. Did it say that he would restrict her freedom? But I guess it's fine if Iana's fine with it? Not sure how I feel about the whole lock-up thing... But something that did come to my mind was 'Wtf? Why are you treating her coldly all of a sudden? Like, even if she's your enemy, at least be a bit nice..?'

Overall, I have no idea how I feel about the locking-someone-up-and-restricting-their-freedom thing. Tbh, I kinda felt that the Iana now is a bit more crazy than the normal average person, but eh.

Either way, thanks for the spoilers!! :))

18. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ricdorian was probably mad that Iana didn't keep her promise, he didn't know that she couldn't, he sure turned a 360 when he learned about her next imprisonment with by her brother. Back to normal like the old days in prison

19. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he’s cold because he can’t forgive her for rejecting his hand and not keeping promise and being chaser’s sister so he kidnaps her so she won’t disappear again. In the later chapter it explains that ML has 3 personality disorder (Shy/tearful, sexy/seductive, cold/impulsive/wild?) due to the magic from jaire during prison. It won’t stabilize because he didn’t meet the 3 conditions thanks to Iana. 1) he needed to strengthen (which jaire helped thru Iana) 2) he needed to be release from his collar thing (I think it was a magical collar) 3) he needed a companion/partner. In the original novel the FL (Francis ) was his companion and person who takes the collar off. However in this time line there’s is two different companion and person to release him.

I think in order to stabilize him they need the blue rose or something. But he said that isn’t the reason why he kidnapped her. He doesn’t intend to use her a tool, just want her by his side.
    "I'm saying this just in case, my dear. We've been looking for a way, but it's not about your search for you."

"Yes, well. Lycedorian isn't looking at me as a tool. You want to say this, right?"

The roses aren’t just a symbolism, it actually gives the person some kind of ability (Richardian’s red rose ratio gives him power and strength) not sure about the other since I skipped a lot lol.

I don’t Think he plans to keep her locked up (it’s has been only a week) . There is a festival coming up and Iana is curious about it since she can see it thru her window. I haven’t read next chapters yet hahah (it takes forever to screen shot then extract text, then edit text and translate it to English )

it’s also cute how she takes note that ML follows her like a puppy. She has this guardian cat of the red rose that she made contract with and it’s scared of ML and hides (invisible). Afterwards they both can see each other but ignore each other while following Iana around the room like 2 puppies.

Even though Chaser made all sorts of demands, he didn't budge an eye, which didn't work for Rickedorian. But it doesn't feel the same. Even though they both smiled bewilderedly, they had completely different impressions.

Chaser was a man who was sly, affectionate, and smiled gently in between, as if he had been born with temptation.

As good at smiling, even I, who was a bit restless, would be distracted for a while.

On the other hand, Lycedorian was stingy with a smile.

It was the same four years ago, so he didn't laugh as much as I thought, even though he was shy and embarrassed. That's why smiles were not common, and tempting laughter was even more rare. Even until recently, he was very cold to me. It was just dizzying to see how contrasting he was.

20. lylmaxi

Reading List:
    Link
    here is an except of the chapter between jaire and Iana:

"I explained it to you four years ago. Your Majesty's beastly appearance in the cell is like a curse that has been handed down from generation to generation."

"Yes."

"He was strangely born with a particularly strong curse."

I thought of a guardian sleeping in me.... this is probably largely due to the loss of pudding. (Pudding is apparently the name of the cat that is suppose to be ML guardian of the red rose who’s suppose to help with his awakening, but something went wrong and ML did it without the guardian)

"In other words, to solve this curse, three things were needed for personality integration.”

"First, a strong body that can withstand consciousness before awakening."

"Second, releasing a given restraint from birth."
    Jair tapped his neck with his index finger and middle finger. He nodded to the question of whether She remembered what was in Ricedorian's neck.

"Thirdly, the existence of 'partners'."

"It's something no one expected. That the person who released the ball and the companion would be different."

"No matter what 'partners' do now...There's nothing else we can do but to stabilize his strength."

"...I found one after so many troubles and failures."

"What I thought about after much consideration was the existence of the 'blue rose'."