Spoiler I met the male lead in prison

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 26, 2020.

1. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers, I can say that I am definitely torn between Ricdorian, Chaser and Lenag. . .I just can't choose:notlikeblob: but I hope that the one who Iana ends up with is a good guy! If there's no one good then I'll just ship her with the FL (yuri route, it is). . . Anyways, thanks for the spoilers everyone! :blobpopcorn_cool:

2. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this R19 novel? Iana keeps saying it is an R19 novel but is it in reality? I doubt so. Can someone spoil about the relationship between brothers, Lenag and Dorian? Or any fluffy stuff. Thanks

twilight_123 and DOHere like this.
  3. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Chaser love Iana? Or nah?

4. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know, he's obsessed with her :hmm:

5. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Obsession is different from love :blobpopcorn_cool:. He didn't love her back and just obsess with her.

6. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens in the end?

7. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blob_plusone:

Emma626 likes this.
  8. Knightly Reader

Knightly Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No the right hand ward guy told around ch 70 that the reason she is in the jail is not because she was a siner but because someone was trying to assasinate her and the brother sent her to the prison under the supervision of the warden to protect her.

I asume the house arest was a similar deal. I think he sent her away before because his father was still calling the shots so he had to take more drastic mesures as his father might of had something to do with the atempt on her life. (The warden says that she hates her family and she knows from the book that her father physically abuses the older brother.)

9. Knightly Reader

Knightly Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1)It looks like MC could have left any time she wanted.
    2) Ricardeo makes it a point not to lock her up. But his trust has been broken and at least in my opinion he has a lot of self hatred and would have a hard time seeing why MC would do so much for him with out an alterier motive.(keeping in mind that he still is very much dependent on the kindness she gave him when even he was convenced he needed to be beaten in order to become human) It would then make since to keep her as close as she would allow without giving her full acess to everything about him like she had before she broke his trust.

10. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the brother ever steal MC back from ML?

Rania want to QT likes this.
  11. Alclsa

Alclsa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want her to end up with Lenag

12. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Metoo:blobReach:metoo:blobReach:

13. veijun

veijun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read up to ch. 81 now and i think MC just wants an easy life and the definition of the ML locking her up later is also very vague so maybe it isn’t that excessive. And as she wants an easy life and likes the ML it shouldn’t be too bad. Also taking into consideration that her brother is super obsessed with her (from what i’ve read in the spoilers) if she did what she wanted and went where she wanted he could just snatch her back and if you were asked to choose between staying with the person you like with restricted freedom or staying with someone you have to keep your guard up against (since imagine want a sis-obsessed brother would do if he found out that MC isn’t her) with restricted freedom, which would you choose? Anyway with people obsessing over her on all sides she can never be free so i guess staying with the ML gives her everything she wants...?

14. veijun

veijun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know what MC’s power/ blue rose’s power is?

Somewhere around ch. 60 (i think) was a conversation about the five roses but when it came to the blue rose the conversation suddenly ended.... duh. Anyway, somebody have a clue?

15. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    in prison???

16. SixMagnitudeGirl

SixMagnitudeGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about Lenag? I want Lenag to be the ML so badly....

He's the only one who actually considers Iana's feelings. It really bothers me that she's imprisoned again and again...

17. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got tired of reading it around ch20, so I decided to check spoilers to see if I will miss anything... then I got more tired. :sushi_potato:

Lenag is the most viable ML tbh.

18. emma natalia

emma natalia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i read this chapters?
    icant find any thing, i even try to find something in korian but there was nothing the novel in english stoped on the part where she had 10 days before getting out of prison and nothing else " chapter 99"

nurul amelia likes this.
  19. emma natalia

emma natalia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhh im sad :cry::cry::cry::cry:
    i want to knew what will happened, im so sad :blobsob:

20. emma natalia

emma natalia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also why everyone heir are saying lenag is the best one to be the ML? okay , i guss the brother did something very bad, he locked her up four years , so lenag is better than him :blob_coffee: of course :blob_coffee::blob_coffee: but recdorian is a poor person, he spent 10 years in prison alone living a miserable life, she was the first one who cares about him, he loved her and wait for her 4 years hoping every day that she may come, i think the best ML is the ML, and if she pick lenag it would be .. idont knew, it would be saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for the poor recdorian:blob_teary: so why?