Request I need a fat or ugly or average looking friend

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by defry, Nov 23, 2017.

1. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the beginning of creation, at the beginning of nearly every martial arts novel... we more than often find that fat friend or ugly friend or average looking friend.

Those kind of friends are the pillars of creation, warped in the void of mystery that is their kind heart or clever brain. You need support? They will embrace and envelop you with their kind intention or they will actually support you by burying in money like a divine being buries a world tree deep in the nutritious godly earth.

They can be your best friend that have been there for you for a long time, the shadow that gives you a peaceful rest and harmony to the soul. They can be the friend that you are destined to meet and from that one occasion, they will be the being that gives you hope in all that is humane and just.

They are the ones that are often left behind, they are the ones that more than often forgotten. From the friend of Ling Ming who supported him to the countless ones that believe in your potential and can sense on an instinctual level the endless path that is ahead of you. They are the ones that are less memorable than the overly beautiful arrogant rich ladies with a null/void personality... yet, you don't see them or remember them.
    Those friends are the first ones where you have the opportunity to show how you changed by repaying them by saving them and proving that their friendship and support was not wrong.
    They are like the supportive wives of the legends, they care not that they are forgotten by time, the world and even you the best friend... they sincerely wish for your success even at the cost of their existence to be forgotten by time and space itself, by the world and the void. Their efforts, actions and their funny personalities are there as they have never existed. Doomed because of their dedication to friendship and camaraderie, they will always be there for you as a the first floor to be walked upon as a martial art... step by step you walk on it and advance as you leave that foundation that was the first floor behind.

I am looking for the friend that is a shadow to time and the world itself, that can only be seen at the beginning of existence. I want to create my own martial arts path, I need that ugly, fat, average looking, female, male, cousin friend that can be the root of beginning in my endless martial arts path.
    I have seen the error of my ways, I need that expendable friend so that I can use you to create a endless legendary martial path to godhood.

If you think you are what I seek and need to fulfill the beginning of my legend, then you can find me with these hashtags:
    #WhereAreYou?
    #FatUglyAverageMaleFemaleWeappreciate
    #shadowofexistence
    #disposable
    #expendable
    #moreloyalthanRem
    #OPwaifu
    #nohomo
    #platonic
    #eternalsupport
    #slave/servant
    #makemelookGOOD
    #priorities
    #bepartofaLegend

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, you're searching in the right place. :hmm:

aoiisora, Shio, potatofriez and 2 others like this.
  3. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not just face the mirror and talk to yourself? Wont that solve your problem of looking for one?

4. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    ..........:blobexpressionless:Basically, fodder/henchman/sidekick/loyal retainer/etc.....?:hmm:

Lurker of the dark and otaku31 like this.
  5. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You girl?? I'm looking for someone to play with me house. I'll be daddy and you'll be mommy. :blobpeek:

Deleted member 37987 likes this.
  6. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    He's looking for someone who will be loyal though... :(

Irie, Ddraig, Minh and 2 others like this.
  7. Ananya

Ananya Top lvl Gokiburi Buster

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice! A post dedicated to the eternal supporting character in Xianxia who is eventually forgotten by the MC and the readers!

8. Bean

Bean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here I am! With my kilos and kilos of fat.

9. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really though aside from my previous joke, just go to one of those s&m websites. Obviously you're not looking for a friend but someone to use and abuse. So I'm sure you'll find quite a few on there that'll fit what you want.

10. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever thought you are that friend? :hmm:

11. OriginalChaser

OriginalChaser Dying as a Human

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like you need a pet dog...

*goes back to the useless thing I was working on*

12. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    SnowTime and OriginalChaser like this.
  13. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    You need a fatty.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  14. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me think of fatties in a will eternal

15. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    good luck
    :blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses: