Resolved I need closure [ Cultivation Novel- Male MC]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nagisa11, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [Forgotten Novel] I remember this one series where the mc had this girl who was assigned to be his bodyguard by this celestial women and she accompanied him for the better half of the novel, she was stronger than him for the majority of the novel protecting him, he was in one of the lower realms, I remember the starting kingdom was named “the xia kingdom” or something, it used to be a powerful kingdom but in the mc timeline it collapsed, the girl bodyguard ended up being a princess from one of the higher realms so when mc become strong there was this arc but him proposing to her. I believe he was also married to his childhood sweetheart who was described as kind and since she was lower ranked than him she had to stay in her kingdom. I remember the mc being really in love with his childhood friend and it toke him a very long time to fall for the princess who was his bodyguard and protector throughout his journey and felt conflicted.

I also remember there being this arc in like the middle end half of the series where the two girls bonded, his childhood sweetheart was understanding of his falling for the bodyguard girl and was encouraging towards both of them and was , it was bittersweet but she encouraged the both of them, and after he married the princess, they went to a beach the three of them and it was a fluffy mini arc, where they met a par of twins who’d become the wife’s servants.

for more information there was an early arc where the mc had an imposter who burned an entire household so there was this character who hated the mc thinking it was mc who massacred his family/clan when it was revealed to be an imposter.

[I just, I feel like I’ve finished this, it was my first few cultivation novels and I remember reading it and it’s a fond memory, alittle bit nostalgia and I just need closure, because I find myself thinking about it every few months, also I might’ve described more than one plot that could belong to two different novels so just if what I wrote Resonated with you just list it, please and thank you]

2. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nagisa11

Nagisa11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg holyshit, I think it’s mostly definitely this. I was reading through the synopsis and I’m beginning to remember the start of the novel being that and how he gave a big weddings to both girls omg. God thank u and I really did search for this but I’d always gloss over AGM. My memory is shit.