Recommendations I need harem,OP MC,XIANXIA,reincarnate novels! Please recommend some good Novels!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PrimeKnight, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously? so don't get attached to characters that circle the MC's cause they will die?

2. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what i meant is whenever I saw a touching scene , it was destroyed utterly next time . The king of of the north falling in love with a saintly woman .... oops to bad. *head rolls* . and that is not the first and last time it happened.

3. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    No one recommeded Rokujouma no Shinryakusa? I guess i'm alone then. It's harem, a good harem in my opinion. Every girls are significant and have nice backstory, even the dumb one get better along the plot. Very little, to almost none fanservice, i only find one beach episode so far. MC gained his OP-ness step by step, mostly by technology, no awakened superpowers or something like that. 9 volumes fully translated, the 10th going underway on baka-tsuki.

4. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    is it depressing like Kuro no Maou or Bride of the Water God or is it Dragon blood War God where no one is really safe (unless your the MC)

5. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No one is safe EVEN/ESPECIALLY the mc. There is no such thing as plot armor there.

6. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    then if the MC aint safe then who is the story about???

7. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the hint is the title. The game that nobles play to get the throne of the 7 kingdoms. Lots of violence, betrayal, rapes, assassinations etc all just to rule the 7 kingdoms. The kind ones are the first ones to die to a point that if a character is still alive then he or she is not kind or no longer kind.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    wait which story are we talking about I was asking about Mad God not Game of Thrones

9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, i got confused. Talking about got.

10. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    ok yea I was asking how Mad God is and if its worth reading

11. kensh1n

kensh1n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there even a MC in GOT? Every time I think "OK this guy is the MC", he gets killed the next second.
    coming back to the topic Transcending the Nine Heavens fits ur bill I guess

12. erichninja

erichninja Don’t think about it

Reading List:
    Link
  13. dniv

dniv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mushoku Tensei as a novel is way better than it is as a manga. I recommend ignoring the manga and reading the novel. This is also true because Mushoku Tensei is essentially the best true harem (and reincarnation) novel out there... and also has an OP MC, and has a great interesting power system, and basically fits every single thing you asked for instead of the Xianxia. But in the end, it's really, pretty similar to one in many ways, so I REALLY recommend trying it out. It is literally the best harem I have ever read. You'd love it if you love that sort of thing. Not to mention it's amazing writing. And of course, no NTR at all.

Also, the people that recommended MGA clearly don't understand anything about how to recommend something to other people. Their information is complete BS so ignore it.

No one from his harem is NTR'ed in the least. At one point in the story, something will happen that will make one of his harem members that truly loves him separate from him for a while until 3 years later once he powers up enough to stop the wedding between her and someone else. There is absolutely no NTR that happens. All her parents do is take her away to live in an estate until 3 years later where she is supposed to marry someone else, but it's pretty clear from foreshadowing that there's 0 chance that will happen. This is exactly the sort of series where you shouldn't expect anything of that sort. That would never happen to the MC. This I can guarantee. Based on what you seem to like, I really recommend reading MGA. It really is good. :) NO NTR in MGA. Ignore what people who say goddamn ambiguous things say. It's definitely worth your while. The probability of any of his girls getting NTR'ed is literally zero based on how this series is developing. :p

Also, the recommendation about Transcending the Nine Heavens is spot on. It looks like a romance at first, but it seems to be developing into a harem.

Parth37955 likes this.
  14. Bruce008

Bruce008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    World Defying Dan God. Pretty ecchi and so many harems and intresting plot. First 100 chapters are rather dull imo but after he joins Extreme Martial Sect, it starts to get better. And he slowly starts to build his Harem and there are so many intresting power ups and abilities in the series you'll love. Have a try.