LCD I Never Run Out of Mana

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Destroyer.Online, Feb 28, 2017.

1. lamet

lamet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    once a week not that slow i thinks.
    because he/she doing it for part time jobs. and people need working to get stuff i think. except u want to provide the translator with enough money per chapter, mebbe he'll quit his job.

2. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone understands if he has to kill his enemies with the sword directly (or sword skills) to get the stats or does he just have to hold the sword while throwing a single Meteor at them?^^

btw, how is anyone supposed to block his Meteor properly? Iceberg is the natural defense against it but it has an huge casttime, so basically only the few tanks that have instant defensive skills are able to block it.

And yeah, one chapter is so unsatisfying...

3. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he doesn't. He wins the lottery and has just one job: make sure that no one ever knows before he cashes in that check. It takes all of two weeks before he joins a party of randos, ruining everything for himself.

All he had to do was be a proper NEET for a year or two, and he wouldn't be in the mess he's in now.

Yarbles and Wujigege like this.
  4. NewToThis

Reading List:
    Link
    another chapter that leaves me with an boner... no drive at all.
    And he should have attacked Ghost directly instead of showing him his Skills, the guards would have died in the fight anyway.

And I am still upset that he doesn´t get spatial Skills, like that room from the shaman.

Yarbles likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's hope a new arc starts soon. :p

Yarbles likes this.
  6. NewToThis

Reading List:
    Link
    The "fight" against Ghost was quite lackluster...
    He basically wasn´t able todo anything..

What´s that, that he is tired? He got 30k stats for fucks sake!
    What was suddenly with Wild Beast? I thought it´s just an attack but suddenly his blood turns into "magma". That effect was surely not described before.

What I really like on him is that he tries to improve himself so much. But what is it with his low level skills? Even worse, a low level heal at 200!
    I really hope that we will now see how he gets some good utility skills.

7. rem3352

rem3352 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the "magma" part is a metaphor similar to his blood boiling and it was also mentioned a few chapters before that the stat increase was random and is spread through different areas

Notaborax likes this.
  8. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    yea also hoping him to het better recovery skills but they are prob super rare and difficult to obtain.

9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any tension left in this series anymore?
    This is why I don't like face slapping or overpowered protagonist stories

Paps likes this.
  10. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    The tention of the story taking another 3 years to get translated is very real. And since no translator ever tried to take over it, we know if the current one decides to leave it be then it will never get completed. That right there is the tention i feel on every monday.

Wujigege likes this.
  11. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol..............lets not think about it....

12. NewToThis

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I am also quite scared when I think that this series still has three years to go for translation and the current Translator does not even finish the que.

I really hope that he will get some nice skills in the dungeon.

Anyone can guess where this will go now?
    I suppose that Dark Lady will be completely useless against him. The only thing she should have is unranked defense skills to annoy him.
    I guess her real power is political. Like her connection to the Association boss. Most likely she will cause him problems due to that.

Besides that there is still the problem with the Associations "Vice-General" that will most likely have an "either for us or against us" mentality.

13. NewToThis

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaand idiotic MC being idiotic again...
    Why does he rush through the dungeon like that and doesn´t look properly for loot? For his friends outside? Really?
    That´s for gods sake an dungeon you have to kill 400 people to enter it!
    Why not use that to grow properly stronger considering that he will not kill people to get into it again?!

How did Ghost and Joker survive that dungeon? The author only described it as an swamp. Where did those two get water and food from if it was only an swamp? The scenery details are really bad done by this author.

And why is he not allowed to get any skills?

14. NewToThis

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that he now gets some useful skills beyond electric element. Like space or gravity.

And wow, that armor does in reality give stats to the wearer. I thought that it adds attributes to the armor.
    With that I can even understand less why he does not wear that "100 mobs for 1 stat" armor for farming. Even if he has an insane amount of stats he should always try to get more...

15. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-90: Did he just put a durability limit on his sword? :hmm:

16. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think it's the limit on how much the sword can absorb magic until it no longer can.

17. NewToThis

Reading List:
    Link
    Was this guy really the commander? I thought that guy who cleared the lv28 dungeon solo was it...
    And wasn´t this also the guy who saw our MC in front of an dungeon because he helped an wealthy girl? What commander would do that?

I just hope that he won´t get tied to that corrupt association. Especially since that guy thinks "one of us or one of them".

We still have over 150 chapters to go. I am really curious how the future looks like, because the Terrorists seem to be done for within the next 50 chapters. Maybe dungeon explosions on the whole planet? Or since it´s an Korean Novel, the good old dungeon management?

btw, did the translation become worse? There are more grammar errors.

18. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Noob Mc is not intelligent enough to realize the true worth of the bloody armor! 100 monster kill = 1 stat points damn what a waste that's too OP dude! if you think of the long term plan of grinding without limitation of the bonus stats taken from monsters with his AOE skills and 14hrs of Dungeon hunt 20-40min per entry, time wise 99999999999999 stats points is not a impossible mission.
    Plus if he used the golden orb to the bloody armor to get some effect enchantment like he did to the Titan boots getting a good result that comparable to his black dragon armor is not a dream!.

19. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you and I know that the armor would be better in the long term, but the MC is thinking in the present not the future. Who knows though, he might take the armor back from them eventually.

20. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I know that but still I can't help but to rant over it, if it was me the moment I get my hands on that OP armor I will equip that thing ASAP and grind some bonus stats till i pass out :) because inside the dungeon hes safe in there and no monster can bypass the mana shield even if I have to carry/attach the black dragon armor on my back and re-equip it before he go outside to take some rest.
    i know its kinda hassle to do it but its worth the sacrifice besides he got invi and warp skill the only waste of time for him is when he needed to equip the other armor before mc left the dungeon.