Spoiler I No Longer Lift a Sword/여기사는 더 이상 검을 들지 않았다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Sep 10, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

The Emperor’s sword, called the Emperor’s Guardian and Knight of the Emperor’s Sun.

Elacion 1441 – The Emperor’s Sword, Lydia Centrin, the guardian of the empire, rebelled.

“Your Highness, may I say one last word.

-From now on, don’t swear by the sword.”

Just as there is darkness because of the warm light and as spring comes because of winter.

Her fate, which has lived with a frozen heart to protect him, is lost to the dew of the execution table in an instant by the ploy of someone hiding in the pure white light.

Meanwhile, in the Empire, Elperanda, the eldest daughter of the Duke of Reinhardt, lost her life in an accident, and miraculously, Lydia is reborn with the memory of Elperanda, and her soul resides in Elperanda’s body.

If Lydia’s life is winter, Elperanda’s life is like spring.

In her new body, she lives her new life, and again – Saintess Jia scheme, hidden behind the pure white light, come to her….!

There’s only one thing I wanna know, is that bastard prince the ML?(I pray it’s not)

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    [​IMG]
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 21, 2022
    annieberry likes this.
  3. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    A romance fantasy novel, The Knight No Longer Raises a Sword.

The family of Yeoju was the 'sword of the emperor', a family that devoted everything to serving the emperor from generation to generation. After becoming an adult, Yeo-ju becomes the sword of the prince and protects the prince, but as a saint appears in the empire and the prince falls in love with the saint, the relationship between Yeo-ju and the prince becomes distant. And the emperor is against the 'Emperor's Sword', and the family of Yeo-ju (Yeo-ju and her father) is stigmatized and catastrophic. However, after death, Yeo-ju wakes up to the body of the duke's daughter. The main character, who became a duke's daughter, adapts to the body of the duke, while watching the rapidly changing international situation and the situation within the empire, while gaining access to the 'Emperor's Sword' and the secrets behind their catastrophe. And in the process, he learns the secret of his birth.

The novel as a whole has a Chubo-style composition in which a female princess who becomes a duke's daughter has access to the hidden secrets of the empire. After adapting to Duke Young-ae's body, Yeo-ju feels something strange while working as a lady. And in the process of tracking it, you learn things you didn't know before. So, if you like the story of the female protagonist wandering around and reasoning, you will find this novel quite interesting.

However, the heroine itself is not portrayed as such a powerful or active character, and the mystery and secret revelations are often caused by people around them rather than the heroine, so it doesn't feel as exciting as a mystery novel. Also, since the male protagonist appears after the middle of the novel development, those who want to quickly see the sweet love story of the male and female characters may feel a little frustrated. The ending is also a happy ending in its own way, so likes and dislikes may differ.

The stars are set at one and a half stars. I tend to like Ropan, where the main character of this company is a character, but since there are many novels like this, it is difficult to become a strength in itself. In order to get good reviews using familiar materials, it seems that a lot of research on materials is necessary.

[​IMG]
    cover

Any spoilers whether the crown prince get to know the true saint nature ?

4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers?

5. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilerssss

maamhua likes this.
  6. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead is princess Freida’s brother emperor Shaeleah. It’s kind of slow romance.

7. Felesalba

Felesalba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers?

JustLovingly likes this.
  8. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if anybody has say it, but this novel will have a webtoon, date of release not decided yet.
    He has light purple hair and light purple eyes

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  9. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel will be adapted in webtoon on April 11. Here is a small preview of the art + cover...

preview of the art
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

millieeee, Ac03 and Hikaro12 like this.
  10. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about that trash CP?

11. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    need more spoiler, never tired of these revenge plot
    too bad the NU link that forward to the tl group page has broken with the link display as ww7 with a blank page.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    myuun. likes this.
  12. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plzx......

Priyyaa likes this.
  13. Hikaro12

Hikaro12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is difficult to look for this spoiler page because other manhwa sites named it
    She No Longer Wields Her Sword.

And when I found this spoiler page it was so disappointing because few spoilers are posted. Please someone, somebody, anyone, give us more spoilers. :aww::blobpensivepray:

14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just know they're gonna make it like the crown prince was under the 'evil saintess'TM spell and that's why he was an ass to FL, and that she's an evil illusionist that made FL attack him... so tired of vilifying women just because there's another FL character so she obviously needs to be evil, even though the same plot could have happened with the prince just being uncaring the a person under his command or smth. (a lot of nobility thought of their knights as servants anyway and they tended to be arrogant). idk why we need to play 3D chess just to redeem him.

Anyway despite my criticism I really love the story and I'm glad the ML is a new character.

15. Merinonoesmipresidente

Merinonoesmipresidente Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BLHeadmistress likes this.
  16. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    The 3d chess is cause it would be illogical and stupid to be dismissive of the generational loyal knights of the emperor. The loyal knights have been brainwashed from young to give their all for their emperor, only a moron would get rid of their shield for just because.
    And CP didn't show in their childhood and up till Saintess to be a moron

17. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know what happened to the novel translation? thought the translator finished it but the links are gone

18. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think there will be a copy of the tl-ed novel since the site is gone, so it either someone pick it up and redo the translation or we just sitting duck and wait for the manhwa slowly release.

19. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually there might be some aggregate site that has the chapters, or maybe that site archieve? I forgot the exact name.
    I know that some dead sites could be found in some history archive site.

20. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another fake saintess story. Well I'm excited

Manolyaisabella and Chunin like this.