Spoiler I Only Came To Find My Dad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Aug 3, 2021.

1. 832K1

832K1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so there is a mix of things here so even I would like to explain a few things. So I saw many comments telling that Louise was very stupid/dumb for her age. Guys in her first life Louise was locked up in the uncles house like FOREVER so she was not able to grow mentally it’s pretty natural. Second I saw many people saying the dad abandoned our fl and her mom n all but actually he is the son of the grand duke and had many siblings so the battle for succession was FIERCE. If someone found out about Leah who was his weakness then they might harm her so he sent her off to a safe remote place and entrusted her to the creepy af uncle Benjamin. Next many ppl said he didn’t reply to the letters Leah sent. So the asshole Benjamin meddled with both the fl’s dad’s letter and Leah letter so the dad thought that Leah was alright and Leah thought that the dad was not replying to her letters. Also many ppl said he could just and meet her secretly and check if she was ok but guys he is the GRAND DUKE. He has many spies/ assassins/ unnecessary insects around him and if they successfully followed him they would find out abt Leah and harm her. For now I’ll only write this much

saix2, YanJun, Le_Tired and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im crying finally some spoilers!! ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅ Thank you sooooooo much!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Minaeli and IamMeowChie like this.
  3. Depressedpotato

Depressedpotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, just what I wanted to know!! Tyvm :aww:

4. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still don't like the dad and stepmom even if they are good people. The moment FL and her dad met the stepmom told FL to call her mom. I mean lady, the poor girl just lost her mom. Just think what the FL must gone through. If I was FL I won't forgive dad and play lovey dovey so soon. She should at least cuss at him(dad).

5. LePetiteReader

LePetiteReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's your opinion, for some of us, we think her reaction and the adults' are normal. The dame and duke were already discussing their political marriage contract, which is a win-win from the both of them that doesn't have romantic relations but wishes for stability and power from the marriage. MC was just unlucky to show up at that time but I have to agree with you that the dame could've been more understanding of a girl who just lost her mom and found her dad. Her actions aren't very nice but her intentions are good.
    Not saying it's the thoughts that counts because good intentions can cause harm than good too but political marriage between nobles to gain power was important in settings like this. They're already powerful but it'd be better if they have more power from the other to ensure the stability of the North territory, which is like the border of the kingdom where it's quite dangerous

6. Le_Tired

Le_Tired Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I just read the TL of manhwa Ch 31 and ouch my heart. The timing is soo bad. I can understand the Duke needs this political marriage and she seems to be a good political partner and parental figure but it's really sad for MC b/c she hasn't had much time to process her feelings between:
    • her regression
    • the death of her mother
    • getting away from the turd of an uncle
    • saying goodbye to the priest(? don't remember his actual title) from the church who had protected her
    • getting acclimated to the duchy & her new status as a noble
    • that dream from ch 30 of her mother choking her
    Did the dame know her mother had passed away? And if she did, did she know exactly when it happened? I don't know how much the dame knows of the affairs of the duchy b/c idk how much info the duke is divulging to her (he could've set boundaries about personal life b/c this is a political marriage).

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she didn't know the specifics behind the death of Louise's mother b/c she seems to be tactful enough to have avoided touching the subject of addressing her as "mother"....Idk....dang this unavoidable situation sucks

7. Parielf

Parielf New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wonder , did really this man who called himself father loved FL's mother? Or did he purposely send mother away to do what he want . I just even feel that after he play with mother he hand over her to brother. And he himself had a hand in her death so he can married again. He show himself as a innocent but he is not . He just selfish. And all his excuse just way too lame and unresonable.
    In the other hand this girl who apparently live two life act like 3 years old girl with no brain, and common sense. Like yeah my dad said he love my mom, but he never bothered to come and see her, and also he never react to his brother betray, and yeah he is getting married with out come and visit his wife and tell her he is getting married. And also he knew about the order of event in her life and what she did was simply sit and watch all the event happen again. So what was the point of all those book she reads? And she just say ok , I am hanging around as an illegitimate child, and ok I forgive my father for not being around for all her previous life and this life.
    It is all cool. And it is cool he is getting married.
    I am not judging or anything, but I can not undrestand all these . Because it is not normally and logical.
    And I am so frustrated.

Well I am sorry I don't undrestand the Duke. He said he was married to FL's mother but he is re married again with out his wife knowing or agree to it. So technicallyhe is a cheater.and if he said he look for her, is lie because he said he send her to his brother as a safe place so he knew where she was . All his excuse is just brushing off the blame. Nothing is his fault apparently. I mean yeah the mother was stupid enough to believe this guy and wait for him for years.
    He said he love FL mother and in last 8 years in this life and in previous life which was more than 15 years. he didn't even bother to come over , for even a night no matter how busy he was to check on mother( sopose love of his lif) . Unless he wanted the mother and daughter never appear infront of him so he can be free.
    And this girl, live a life twice so he have to remember that hr is going to abuse so he have to be smarter, but why she act like 3 years old??? She doesn't act even like a 5 years old let alone 7. Now he have sole of more that decade as well.
    To behinest these characters personality and their logic and way of behavior and thinking, is so much out of reality and put of logic, that I can't even describe my feeling towards them.
    But you put ur self in the shoes of this girl, would act like the way she does? Would you accept all her father excuses? Would you start to plan to avoid some of these nasty event? Would you stay with father who is going to re married with another women without letting her mother know, or even check if his wife still alive?
    Would you accept that his father didn't do anything to her uncle as a revenge or pay back?

maxi.tempest. and Creolenerd like this.
  8. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    very well said my friend.

9. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please! Please! Just don't read this story if you don't like this and put your long opinion why you don't like this. If you want to read just read this. After this many pages of spoilers, most of it was opinions, and many won't get this story if you continuously repeat most first chapters of the story. It's ok to put your opinions but that getting longer and the spoilers that we are waiting for nowhere even with the new chapters of the story.

Lucy_ likes this.
  10. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the male lead the one with the white hair in the manhwa chapter 32?

11. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so as someone said above that the Crown Prince his name Idris ( not sure about the name )...

Only most Crown Prince's have 'White Hair':hmm:

Lucy_ likes this.
  12. YanJun

YanJun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who the ML is?

13. Celly RIvers

Celly RIvers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Crown Prince. Someone mentioned it before

YanJun likes this.
  14. YanJun

YanJun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I see...

15. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers ! Do you know what happens to the boy twin at the end ? Does he ever end up with someone or is it not mentioned ?

16. TiaUnniee

TiaUnniee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Official English Translation will be released on TAPAS this Nov 28 as Searching for My Father !

your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  17. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't sit well for me the fact that the father even after all is settled up is STILL MARRIED, at least divorce you little piece of shit, respect your dead lover, respect your fucking child... I can undestand why he had to marry other bitch but???????????????? why the fuck are you still married you son of a bitch????????????????
    W H Y so many scumbag men in korean novels omg, give me a rest

snzzykitten and maxi.tempest. like this.
  18. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He actually didnt end up with anyone

It wasn't mentioned but may be in the side stories.

flowers_bloom likes this.
  19. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its being released on Tapas on 28/11 please go check it out

20. Tattletale

Tattletale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody know what happens to the 'Uncle'?

Please say he gets properly punished for being such a garbage person.

snzzykitten and luliibunny like this.