Spoiler I Opened The Birdcage Door

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mg534, Jan 26, 2022.

1. vela.99

vela.99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn’t break up. Bianca didn’t care what Sebastian do because Bianca had never loved him. She had her own family and kids. She was using him to become citizen of the empire

And Bianca knew Sebastian would come back to her because she put a spell on him since the beginning so no matter what he does, he would come back. That proves how selfish Bianca was. Her family and her people already live happy in the empire, but she still had him on a leash, playing with his feelings. While his mind was going crazy part is it trying to a good boyfriend, part of it wanting to see Aileen. He was so confused because his mind tried to do different things and he didn’t know why. In the mean time, Bianca secretly went to see her husband and her kid every night, but she wouldn’t break the spell. Until he noticed changes in her, he followed her and caught her was being happy with her family. Then, only then, she told him the truth about the spell and said “I’m sorry”. That’s it.

2. panoramix

panoramix Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks)
    So what Bianca tells Eilin than in chapter 20, why she tells don't worry about Sebastian? Will Bianca tell her that she doesn't love him? And another question, if Bianca is related to another man and has their common child, so she didn't sleep with Sebastian/ has s*x with him/ kisses with him? Did Bianca and Sebastian live together in house?
    Where is maybe mtl version exist?

3. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    And Bianca knew Sebastian would come back to her because she put a spell on him since the beginning so no matter what he does, he would come back. That proves how selfish Bianca was. Her family and her people already live happy in the empire, but she still had him on a leash, playing with his feelings. While his mind was going crazy part is it trying to a good boyfriend, part of it wanting to see Aileen. He was so confused because his mind tried to do different things and he didn’t know why. In the mean time, Bianca secretly went to see her husband and her kid every night, but she wouldn’t break the spell. Until he noticed changes in her, he followed her and caught her was being happy with her family. Then, only then, she told him the truth about the spell and said “I’m sorry”. That’s it.
    No. Bianca just say she’s ok with Sebastian working for Aileen and left. Aileen was confused but didn’t know why. Yeah Bianca and Sebastian had never slept with each other even though they stayed in the same house. At night she used magic to go see her family and came back in the morning. Sebastian didn’t know until half of the novel lol. Sebastian and Aileen had their first time s*x before Aileen die. I’m not sure about others will do mtl, but not me. I have enough of this story

Rin.rinaaa and panoramix like this.
  4. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, if all Biatchca want just to become citizen of the Empire, since she is such a great sorceress, she could just put fascination spell on the official, make them charmed just enough to favor her (not going as far as love her to death like Sebastian) or seduce some widowed high ranking nobleman, why she choose a handsome rich bachelor who is in love with another woman when she has her own husband and kids, it's unfair for both Sebastian and her family. She know the implication of her doing, Ig she just didn't care. I really couldn't stand her audacity when she yell at Aileen that she and Sebastian loved each other when she knows it was Aileen the one he really love and she just all proud and smile when Aileen apologize to her like she is the victim when in fact she is the real perpetrator here.

Bluebird1467 likes this.
  5. vela.99

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree with you. I just can’t it it anymore. It made my blood boil reading all the chapters about her and her so called‘ justification’ for what she did. I wouldn’t be so mad if the author made her feel sorry for what she did, but she didn’t. Like her family and her people were all that matters, nothing else and no one else was. When she smiled to Sebastian and said “I’m sorry, if you need anything you know where to find me.” I flipped! He needs his family back! He needs his love and the time he devoted to her back! I need a rinse from this story lol.

Veille likes this.
  6. Bluebird1467

Bluebird1467 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn’t Bianca’s husband care that she’s also playing around with another man?? He didn’t try to persuade her too?
    And idk I feel like Aileen still is in the wrong for letting her parents destroy his family. All their “love” doesn’t really make up for it. She’s already noted as a selfish character since she didn’t care that her parents died as a result of getting her legs back… I kept worrying as it led up to it that the tragedies would include the death of her parents. Also how is that only 1 tragedy?? Each life of her parents should count as 1 so that her mother dying is one and her father dying is another..

7. Maeve Arte

Maeve Arte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She cared for her patents dying. She was devastated, but she thinks this is also the price to pay for all the wrongdoings she and her family had done. Iirc the second tragedy was related to her business or smth. The last tragedy was her death.

Everyone in this novel are real deal selfish human. ML is the truest victim here.

Bluebird1467 likes this.