Spoiler I Raised A Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PrincessBubblegum, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she initially thought that it was Adrian who killed Eleonora. She felt that somebody needed to stop Adrian and she felt that Eleonora who was the greatest witch then could be the better person to control the dragon, so she stole the dragon from Adrian, who stole it from the palace, So when she learned that Eleonora was in the town of Sorrent, she traveled there and left the dragon egg where Eleonora was going to see it.

2. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, here’s are the reasons of why I will abandon this novel: MC says she is lazy, ok, I’m also lazy. But the level of her laziness makes me feel offended, no matter how lazy you are you will no treat yourself bad right? You will eat properly. But MC not! She is more capable of dying of malnutrition, maybe she doesn’t like to cook, doesn’t like to wash the dishes.... you can just buy well food in a restaurant right? Or go to a restaurant to eat properly that makes sense right?

another point is MC knows the plot of the novel, and she doesn’t want to be involved with the main characters, I got it, but that doesn’t mean you can let yourself becomes a tr*sh. You are a villainous so even if you don’t do anything the plot will follow you, you should be at least master the power of you actual body, for what? To protect yourself!

[Redacted]

ML is there cleaning the house, making the food, MC have the character to be lazy and doesn’t want to wake up to just eat breakfast!!! Woman! You! Are! Dying! Because! Of! Bad! Nutrition!
    you don’t want to be involved in the original novel but you let the ML stay in your house without doing something !
    ok I just to need to relax myself, I feel this novel is offending my IQ

A comment from NovelUpdates. And I'm totally agree with this! Good job ML, you now have my respect! Kuddos to you ML for still stcking up with her, with her lazy ass

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2021
    syofiaa likes this.
  3. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I have read it to the end, and there was no children mentioned. I could be wrong. The chapters are quite different because what I have are books 1-5, I have seen some where it was via chapters. Umless the author made new side stories.

bigredqueen and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven’t read the novel, only spoilers, but I was under impression that she wasn’t actually lazy, but was depressed and burned out. She originally has been working her a$$ off for her adoptive family recognition and even collapsed because of it, so you can’t say she’s really lazy.
    Depending on the depression stage people tend to take less care about themselves, actually at the worst stages of depression people don’t even get up from their beds to go use toilet, so her “laziness” to cook is just a sign of slight depression, she’s lucky it didn’t progress.
    If she had access to junk food or microwavable frozen dishes like most people in our time she would have gotten less backlash from the readers and her surroundings, but imagine living before the times of central sewage system and electricity. To cook a simple dish you’d have to first chop firewood, then heat a brick stove, cook for hours and then wash all dishes in a basin in a cold water, only to repeat everything in a couple of hours again when you get hungry again. Only imagining this much work for a simple dish makes me feel tired already.
    This is why all wealthy families had maids to take care of this, and poor families shared home work between all family members starting age 5. If a person was poor and living alone they most definitely weren’t eating diverse fresh food every day too, just because it’s too time consuming and won’t leave time for other work to do.

M30WWWW, Mananan, bloodghoul and 33 others like this.
  5. saikidior

saikidior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was burnt out and depressed girl I would be lazy a$s fuck to if I have been working my a$s off to get my family to recognize me y'all will say anything without looking at the deeper meaning why the character is protrayed like that

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
  6. pearlcloudi

pearlcloudi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's my thoughts, it includes spoilers from later chapters:
    So in later chapters, the novel describes the events that led to FL's death. To summarize, FL is trying to get a lot of things done as well as a project for work and hasn't slept at all. At one point she gets a nosebleed but overlooks it to get her work done, thinking that she could have time to rest during the weekend. But no, her neglectful mother kind of guilt trips her into taking care of their store so that the mother can go to a trip with their family. Of course not bringing along the FL. So, the FL, who still longs for affection, works the shift (By the way she mentions that her mother treats her like a part timer saying stuff like "good job" or "Good work" and she still hasn't got any sleep. Even one customer asks her if she's ok. if my memory serves right she collapses in the store and dies. FL has probably been working that way her whole life. So that's probably the reason why she's "lazy". Like previous users said, she's depressed and burnt out. In her first life she was taught that hard work could get you almost anywhere and her mindset was that if she worked hard and performed well she would earn she attention of her "mother". But that wasn't the case. She basically just died for nothing, by overworking. Which is why she says to Kyle something like "if you keep living rigidly like this, you'll die young from overwork." And so she does what she wants, is depressed, which leads to --> lazy.

M30WWWW, Mananan, bloodghoul and 28 others like this.
  7. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell me their reaction in Korea for the first time then them sightseeing?? Pretty please

8. AikaMie

AikaMie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone spoil me about Adrian? Did he become an obstacle to Fl and Ml relationship?

9. pearlcloudi

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really.
    He's not really a 2nd ML. He and Kyle do not "fight" over MC. Adrian is actually the main villain. He doesn't love the MC, he loves (and is obsessed with) the og Eleonora.

10. CelesKnox

CelesKnox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An addition about Adrian
    He's indeed a villain but he became like that because the og Eleonora treated him like shit so he wanted to prove himself to Eleonora. In the end Noah punished him but she gave him another chance. Noah thought Adrian was like her, they didn't have anyone that can be called as 'family' (since her family in her previous life treated her like an outsider and never be loved).

On side story when Adrian heard Noah is pregnant he called her and told her it's better if the child doesn't resemble Kyle.
    Then he said to her he envied her, "I want too, such a family"

They have a daughter called Illiona (but her nickname is Illina). She wanted to become an investigator like her father.

11. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know mate, here are my thoughts.

MC has psychological stress background so that level of laziness is as expected. You know, even a person can be lazy from breathing at some point. Not because that person is literally lazy, but depressed.

Also, I ever watched how messy a depressed person's room can be on youtube. They def dont want to treat themselves that way but it can't be helped. I think they are already way too tired to deal with the world that they start to neglect their ownself.

Oh I was very confused before, thanks!

12. pearlcloudi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about other people's reaction but I know Kyle's reaction (its so cute)
    This is before Noah's confession. Noah gets her body back (so they are in the novel world right now, Noah got her body by travelling dimensions through the OG book I think and then she returns to where Kyle is) and she falls asleep since she's really tired. Kyle sees her and wants to put his coat on her but he's flustered since she's wearing modern clothing (t-shirt, shorts) and he ends up not putting it on until Noah wakes up a little a says she's cold. He's so embarrassed(in a good way) and flustered lmao. Before when she was in Eleonora's body Kyle already liked her but because of Eleonora's face (which he hated so much) their was a barrier. So after he sees her true body that barrier is broken and he's like an teenage boy with his first (big) crush hehe.

13. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you sooo much! :aww:

pearlcloudi likes this.
  14. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About laziness of the MC which offend you.
    For me personally, ur comment is the one that offend me. I've been in the state of "laziness" for a few years now. I get overwhelmed to do chores or too sad to even clean up my room. Even my room rn is kinda tidy-but-messy place.
    Cooking? Dont mention it. I have lived without fridge before, and mind you, cooking (and procure ingredients), is so hard and wasteful (both time and money). You have to buy everything daily, cannot stock meats and dairy, have to prepare and clean everything for hours just to be eaten in few minutes. Buying? Honestly, when it became routine, eventually, you will get bored by the menu choice, less a hassle but still annoying. There are times I only ate once a day.

And also, mastering the og's power? Man, she's from another world, found the body is soulless, have criminal record, is on FBI's watch list, ofc she would prioritize saving her own ass and know just enough to not be clueless of the world. She also cannot access og's memories like other transmigration stories, and got cheat power. It would be a very hard lesson to learn if she tried to learn magic with her (nora) knowledge of modern world. The concept would be very much different.

This story is by far, one of the most realistic ones I have ever read.
    Pardon for the rant too, I just feel that MC's behaviour is relatable to me...

M30WWWW, Mananan, Neyva and 30 others like this.
  15. elviis

elviis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have spoilers about the blonde guy that recently showed up in the manhwa. he's really sus and keeps hanging around fl alot.

16. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is Adrian Rosinelli.

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT ACTUAL SPOILERS
    Adrian is the ex lover of Eleonora. He is also the Minister of Magic. Now in their world Magic has like 2 spheres. In layman's terms it's akin to Adrian being the architect and Eleonora is the engineer or vice versa. Eleonora is a genius, but so is Adrian, but Eleonora is better.

Anyways, they have known each other for a long time. Since Adrian was still a teenager. He fell in love with Eleonora, but Eleonora does not love him. In Eleonora's words "You can have my body but only that.. just my body". Eleonora is very serious about her work. They always work hand in hand together.

Eleonora is witch but not just like any witch. She is a genius inventor that is so driven that nothing pleases her. She's always looking for the next best thing. She was the one who was responsible for the major architecture and infrastructure in their world. Like the ferry ship / cruise ship (that will be on the next scene in the next few chapters in the manhwa), the rails, train. Unfortunately, Eleonora is also the inventor of a lot of things that criminals also uses, like that device that was implanted to the goons from Yulem gang that explodes if they tell the law enforcers who their boss is (think Kingsmen 1). She wants to finish so many things that her next plan lead to her near death. What she wanted to do next was to clone herself. When Adrian learned about it they had a big blown-out fight in front of the royal palace. Adrian didn't want her to do it. Simply because it is losing oneself. Adrian has limits whilst Eleonora has none. They fought because in order for Eleonora to make a clone of herself, that means she has to part her soul to breathe life into the actual clone, and according to Adrian, anything that would damage a soul can end up killing her (like in Harry Potter-holcrux). Eleonora did not want that negative thinking.. She basicaly told Adrian that he is a loser and so they broke up. A few weeks or months later they met each other again, and then Eleonora told him she has made the clone. Adrian came to her mansion / laboratory, and that was when he saw her body. He saved her weak soul. he thought she died He didn't know yet how he could put her soul back so took her soul before it dissipated, and was about to leave when he saw Lenia. Lenia had an appointment with Eleonora, saw her lifeless body, then saw Adrian as he was emerging from her lab, his hands bloodied. FYI, the blood on his hands were not from Eleonora's real body but it seemed that it came from the clone. When Eleonora experimented to separate her soul from her body to the clone, it didn't go successfully. her soul just separated from her body and that was what Adrian saw. So Adrian took her weak soul, encapsulated it, but Lenia saw him. Thought he killed Eleonora. So Adrian put a spell on her to follow him. They left the mansion.

When Noah's soul left her body in Korea, it travelled to their world, saw Eleonora's body without her soul and it became it's vessel for the next 3 years. And that folks was how they ( Noah and Kyle) will meet each other.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  17. autumn_leaf

autumn_leaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its getting the official translation at manta comics on Jan 20, 2022.

Rin.rinaaa, your crush and ArkiV_10 like this.
  18. errorusernamesmh

errorusernamesmh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "ok, here’s are the reasons of why I will abandon this novel: MC says she is lazy, ok, I’m also lazy. But the level of her laziness makes me feel offended, no matter how lazy you are you will no treat yourself bad right? You will eat properly. But MC not! She is more capable of dying of malnutrition, maybe she doesn’t like to cook, doesn’t like to wash the dishes.... you can just buy well food in a restaurant right? Or go to a restaurant to eat properly that makes sense right?"

I'm pretty sure it's related to depression, I'm a lazy person myself, I'm so lazy that i can't even eat or get up to drink so maybe it's just a you problem.

I mentioned depression because the main reason why noah or nora was there in the first place was overworking. Spoilers said that she was adopted by a couple who had a baby after they got her and was neglected her whole life and would overwork herself to get the recognition that she wants from her adoptive parents

(It was even mentioned in the manhwa itself)

hence why she is so lazy to the point of starving herself before in the previous life she never had the opportunity to relax so it's actually offensive for me who was diagnosed with depression months ago for you to say that "just cause you lazy doesn't mean you can neglect yourself" you simply don't know how hard it is to even move let alone eat.

And sure you can order food online but who's going to eat it? what if the person doesn't have the energy and appetite to even get a spoonful? spending all of that money for nothing.

M30WWWW, Mananan, Darkjacky07 and 7 others like this.
  19. iseelavieenrose

iseelavieenrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a reminder that people are here to read some spoilers, not some unnecessary debate on preferences or assumptions for a fictional character's actions. If you like it, no need to convince others to like it as well. If you don't, please just drop it quietly. Simple.
    PS. Don't reply, I won't reply :blob_teary:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
  20. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bigredqueen and your crush like this.