Spoiler I Raised A Black Dragon

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PrincessBubblegum, Mar 1, 2020.

1. arienlyne

arienlyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it possible to get that table of content thread that's always in spoiler forums? that might be helpful to ppl who want to find spoilers all in one place but idk how to request one from that spoiler curator account

2. terpseachore

terpseachore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapters do I read about their visit to Korea? First and second trip, please !

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    Roseeve likes this.
  3. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

4. jesslina123

jesslina123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im so sorry but im a dumbass so does nora go back to her body in korea or in the book bc how does she go back into her body and SEE the ml??? im sorry im just confused

Creolenerd likes this.
  5. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is going to be a scene where Kyle, Eleonora and Mu are in the mountain where the Cradle is. The cradle is like where Mu and all the other dragons came from. It's some kind of magical place. There are Fairies guarding it. Anyways, the Fairies told "Eleonora" that she was still having problems with her powers. It's like it was not meshing well together. And "Eleonora" agreed, that even though Mu and her imprinted fully now. The fairies mentioned that Noah's body is still alive albeit weak. With Mu's power, they can go back, using the pages of the novel Noah read the story from. They can go to Korea to get Noah's body. So Kyle separated from Mu and Noah, and they got her body back. The body of Eleonora was put in the subspace that Mu xreates

6. jesslina123

jesslina123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHHH WOW IF YOU SAY IT THAT WAY ITS MUCH MORE EASY TO UNDERSTAND. Thanks:)))

Bonzai likes this.
  7. BeastofFlowers

BeastofFlowers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This strangely reminds me of my depression. I mean in a high fantasy world, I could see this as depression. For example, she has no memories, all she knows is she's evil villainess, she tries to avoid fate and want to relax because all her first life she was people pleasing because she wanted love from her adoptive family and feels the need to overwork herself so she can feel wanted and depended on, on the times they will call for her. It's sounds like depression. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck I think it might be a duck.

M30WWWW, Neyva, Tjanie and 2 others like this.
  8. YuaSakari

YuaSakari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Noah swore that, as she felt her heart pounding against her chest and fire in her muscles, that she would never run again in her life. When she was free, when everyone who was out to get her was behind bars, she was going to pack her bags and move back to the countryside. Eleonora, Lenia, and Adrian would not be able to find her, so she could live her life in peace.

Noah kept repeating that to herself as she ran, a stitch forming in the side of her torso. Her cardio levels had always been her weakness, and now that weakness was in plain sight. But finally, she reached her destination: the fifth floor. Much like the other floors, the geometry was confusing and disorienting. But fortunately, a large window was easily accessible. And on the other side, to her blessed relief, was a ladder attached to the other wall.

Still breathless, Noah hurried over to the window and unlatched it to push it open. Before she could lean out, however, she yet out a yelp of pain as a sharp pain radiated from her shoulder.

Noah fell onto the balcony, screaming and writhing in pain. If it weren’t for the metal rail, she would have fallen down to the floor below, which would have resulted in her instant demise. The view below the hotel was vast, and on any other day Noah would have stopped to admire it but there was no time to look down properly.

Her chest was pressed against the rail, and she was too focused on not dying. And the suffocating sensation that came from within her chest that spread throughout her body. It felt as though she was being electrocuted via some form of magic. And no sooner had the pain ended, her whole body was flung back by an invisible thread. She landed in a heap on the floor, too stunned to even cry out when she saw Adrian approaching her from the corner of her eyes.

“I truly feel sorry for you from the bottom of my heart. But you really cannot do this!” She said, looking down as the crowd below all screamed and dispersed. In the middle of the clearing that had just formed was a figure with their arm raised. And as she heard the oh-so-familiar screech of a dragon, she smiled to herself.

Kyle had found her, and his aim was locked onto Adrian. There was no need to fear that he would miss and accidentally shoot her, either. His aim was always deadly accurate, and she knew he would shoot Adrain even from such a long distance.

She turned her head again toward Adrian, a smug smirk of satisfaction plastered on her face.

“I will never give you Muell.” She said as a gunshot echoed through the air. Within a few seconds, she felt the shockwave of the bullet whizzing past her face. Adrian’s face contorted with pain as the bullet shot through his hands and embedded itself into his shoulder.

“Kyle Leonard… So, you’ve come here. For what purpose?” Adrian said with a dark smile. Blood poured down from his wounds and soaked into his clothing. A heavy object dropped out of his intact hand, clattering to the ground. Noah reached out and snatched it up before he could bend down and retrieve it.

In her hand was the switch to blow up the whole hotel and the replica process. Without any hesitation, she looked over the railing and waved it in the air. She hurled it over the railing, where it was promptly destroyed by another bullet that fired from Kyle’s gun. The debris from the remote control fell down to the ground in dozens of tiny little pieces.

With the immediate threat dealt with, Noah turned to face Adrian. He was hunched over, clearly in pain, with dark veins popping out of his forehead. Every movement he made was jerky and stiff, as if he had been injected with something.

Or like the bullet that was lodged into his shoulder was laced.

“A paralytic poison… You’re a scary man, Kyle…” Adrain muttered, coughing up some blood. He collapsed onto his knees, one hand on the balcony and the other clutched over his injured shoulder. “Damn it… I was… So close…”

“It’s over, Adrian.” Noah tried her best to sound triumphant and in control, but she was still terrified at how close she was to dying in a fiery explosion. It was only thanks to Kyle and his frankly terrifying aim that she was still alive to stand over Adrian as he lay motionless on the floor.

It was a brush with death she would rather not face again.

With the adrenaline starting to wear off, Noah’s knees began to buckle. She wobbled over to the wall next to the railing and slid down, bringing her knees up to her chest. It was difficult to breathe, her mouth dry and her throat feeling like it was beginning to close up.

Her breathing was erratic as she tried to calm herself down, to convince herself that she was no longer in danger. Adrian was lying in a bloodied paralyzed heap on the floor, and the switch to detonate everything had been destroyed. But no matter how hard she tried, she could not calm her breathing down.

Her hand, which was barely holding onto the railing, was soon covered by a large, warm hand. She glanced up and almost cried in relief at the sight of Kyle wrapping his arm around Noah’s shoulder and pulling her toward him. He hummed a soothing song as he stroked her hair, making the occasional shushing sound like he was trying to console a lost child. And to Noah’s relief, it worked. Soon, her breathing was under control and her nerves were no longer frayed.

“That’s it, Noah. Nice deep breaths.” Kyle ran a hand down her arm. “I was scared for a moment there. Me, scared. Can you imagine?” He let out a hollow laugh. “But we’re alright now, aren’t we? Everything will be alright.”

M30WWWW, Neyva, Marciellet and 19 others like this.
  9. th2c4nh

th2c4nh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler abt Renia / Lenia aka ogFL?

WraithofCERBERUS likes this.
  10. YuaSakari

YuaSakari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On the ground, the people who had been watching her all gathered around her to check she was okay, with tissues being thrust into her hands so she could wipe her eyes. She dabbed her eyes as saw Kyle climbing down the ladder, Adrian draped over his shoulders. When he reached the ground, Noah hurriedly scrubbed her tears away and ran over to him.

“Adrian was threatening to blow the place up if I didn’t hand over Muell. He said he needed the magic to bring Eleonora back from the dead. She died trying to…” Noah was cut off when Kyle spun round and embraced her tightly. The sheer force of the hug sent another wave of pain down her nerves, causing her to let out an involuntary scream.

“Noah?!” Kyle pulled back instantly and flinched away from her. Blinking back her tears, Noah let out a fake laugh.

“Just banged my shoulder a little bit, that’s all. Nothing to worry about.” She said as a wave of nausea overcame her. She barely managed to land in Kyle’s arms because her knees gave out.

He helped her to the ground, stroking her hair and whispering soft words of encouragement to her. She slumped against him, focusing on steadying her breathing as he rubbed his hand up and down her back. After a few minutes passed, the sensation that she was about to be sick passed, and she heaved herself upright.

“Are you sure you’re alright, Noah? Why did you lie to me if you were clearly in pain?”

Noah put on a brave face and turned her to face Kyle. There was definite worry in his face, but there were bigger things to worry about. Namely: Adrain.

“I’m fine, Kyle. I didn’t want you to worry too much until we were on the ground, that’s all.” She just wanted him to stay there for a little longer, because for the first time she arrived at the town, she felt safe.

“Hold on a second…”

Noah grabbed Kyle by the sleeve as he tried to stand up. He smiled at her and lightly uncurled her hand. Noah did not miss the way his touch lingered for longer than was necessary.

“Muell will come soon. Just hang on for a little bit more.” Kyle whispered as he tucked Noah’s hair behind her ear and got to his feet. Noah stared in disbelief as he walked away, wondering how he could be so blasé about the casual physical contact and walk off so naturally like nothing had happened. He may be acting like the small gesture of tucking her hair behind her ears was normal, but she could feel the heat rising to her face.

“That man, I swear…” she muttered under her breath. As she contemplated what was going on, she felt a gust of wind blow from the balcony on top of the hotel. She turned in the direction of the wind to see Muell flying down and landing on the ground.

The impact he had on the ground caused the ladder, which was already hanging by a few loose screws, to completely detach from the outer wall and crumble to the floor in a pile of scrap metal. Muell vanished in a puff of black smoke and within a few seconds, he transformed back into a small child.

“Noah!”

Muell called her name as he launched himself at her. Pain instantly shot through her as he landed on her with a thud. Noah, struggling to catch her breath, barely managed to compliment him.

“Good… job, Muell. You came right on time.”

Hugging him tightly in her arms, she kept her eyes on Kyle as he was restraining Adrian’s wrists. As she explained everything that had taken place, she winced as she witnessed Kyle stomping on Adrian’s injured arm. She had never heard a soft crunching sound like that before.

A few minutes later, Kyle approached Noah and knelt down in front of her.

“Earlier, you said you hit a rail. What did you hit? Your arm?”

His face and voice were full of emotions, but Noah couldn’t notice any difference from usual.

“Below my collarbone.” She murmured, unbuttoning the top of her blouse and sliding it off her shoulder. She hissed as the fabric brushed over her skin. Glancing down, she gasped at the bruising below her collarbone, the dark colour contrasting against her skin.

“Close your eyes, Noah.” Muell said as he closed his own. Noah reluctantly did as he asked, flinching slightly when his hands lightly pressed against her bruise. Within a few seconds, the pain radiating from her collarbone and down her arm began to subside.

A warm and tingly sensation spread throughout her nerves, and soon she could no longer feel the bruise. She opened her eyes as Muell’s hand moved away from her collarbone, and she looked down to see that the ghastly bruise had completely faded away. Cautiously, she lifted her arm up and marveled at how easy and painless everything was.

“How are you feeling, Noah?” Kyle said, still crouched down in front of her. “Any pain?”

“Thank you, Mu.” Noah said with a smile, before turning to face Kyle. “I’m not in pain anymore. The ancient miracles have worked their magic again.”

She hoped that he would back away to allow her to stand up and examine the scene that had unfolded, but instead he reached out and gently took her hand. Startled, Noah snatched it away. She regretted it as the pathetic sight of Kyle’s face, which was full of hurt.

“I want you to promise me something, Noah.” Kyle said, not meeting her gaze. “I want you to promise that you will never leave my sight ever again. I cannot bear the thought of you being alone.”

Noah scoffed. After all she had done, going into the so-called hotel and solving the problem by herself, even going as far as to find Adrian and rescue Lenia… Kyle did not trust her in the slightest.

“Look at all I have done!” She gestured to the factory. “I did this! I solved the mystery! And aside from hitting my collarbone on the railing, I am perfectly alright!”

“That’s not what I mean, Noah!” Kyle grabbed her by the arms. “Yes, you solved all of this, but did you ever stop to think about how I felt? You could have died and I wouldn’t have been able to do anything to help!” Kyle exasperated. He sighed heavily and lowered his head. “I’m sorry. You did what you had to do, and I appreciate that. You were the one who told me not to get hurt, and then look what happened to you.”

They sat in silence for a while, Muell running off to deal with Adrian. Noah was at a loss of words as to how to respond to Kyle. He was being as stubborn as ever, but maybe she was also being stubborn. They were both believing that they were in the right: Noah for going off into the hotel and exposing it for what it really is, and Kyle for wanting to keep Noah safe and protect her from harm.

“Answer me something, Noah.”

Noah looked away from Muell, busy supervising Adrian, and moved her gaze back to Kyle. His hand was outstretched, like he wanted to touch her but was too afraid of how she would respond. He clenched his hand into a fist and let it drop into his lap.

“Let’s say you want to go on another wild adventure like this one. You want to go uncover another mystery and throw yourself head first into danger. Can you at least promise to take me with you?” He looked at her, his eyes staring straight into her soul. “That is all I am asking. For me to accompany you next time you do something like this. For… For both of our sakes.”

Noah bit her lip and sighed. She knew that Kyle would be incredibly overprotective of her, especially after this whole ordeal. His eyes kept flicking back to where the bruise had been on her collarbone. She hastily fastened her shirt back up.

“I’m fine now.” She said, holding her hand up to her neck even though there was nothing there.

“Just because you’re not injured now does not mean you haven’t been hurt in the past, or will be hurt in the future.” Kyle said, his voice with a hint of sadness Noah had never heard before. “Allow me to be selfish for once and say this: it hurts me every time I see you getting injured. Seeing you slammed against that railing… I never want to see such a sight again.”

“Oh…” Noah paused. She thought that Kyle was just saying those words to make her see his side, but he said it with such conviction that she almost believed what he was saying. “Do you really mean it? That you will always be by my side when out and about like this?”

“I do.” Kyle inched closer, reaching out to Noah’s hand. Unlike the last time he tried, Noah did not pull her hand away. She allowed him to clasp his hands around hers, the callouses from years of training rubbing against her smooth skin.

“No matter where or when?” She whispered, scarcely loud enough for herself to hear.

“No matter where or when. I promise.” Kyle repeated, his thumb stroking over the back of her hand. Noah finally looked at Kyle, truly and honestly looked at him, for the first time since the start of their conversation. His violet eyes, which she had always secretly thought were pleasing to look at, were full of an affection she had never seen from him before.

The giant black dragon opened his mouth wide, revealing its sharp fangs, and swallowed three falling dealers in one swoop, but Kyle was already looking away. He quickly retraced the slope he had been treading. Passing in front of a small entrance just as tall as an old man, he climbed the narrow road to the cradle without hesitation. Dozens of yellow fairies were circling over the cradle. Some flew close to him, flapping their wings, and gibbered in a language Kyle couldn’t understand. They clung to him only making his heart begin to thump nervously.

Kyle stepped into the huge cot without giving the flying creatures a breath of a glance. The space was subtly painted by a golden tinge emitted by the fairies’ wings. Underneath the cliff, the dragon’s cradle was tranquil, as if nothing had happened.

Then, a sharp scream echoed in the valley. It sounded like a stone that was struck against a smooth rock, causing an echo.

“Miss Noah?” Kyle called out.

There was no answer.

He frowned and turned his head. Then, he found someone leaning against a wall that was not there before. He wasn’t sure who it was, but he began walking towards the person as if he was possessed. His steps gradually carried urgency, and the distance, only a few steps, was quickly narrowed. A woman with her head drooped rested her body against the wall. Her slender shoulders shook weakly and her breaths were shallow.

Without much effort, Kyle recognized at once that she was Noah. But it wasn’t the woman he once recognized. Half of her face was hidden beneath the locks of her hair.

The conversation they had in the interrogation room of Tezeba’s headquarters replayed in his mind.

“Miss Noah, what was your original hair color?”

“It was brown.”

“Your eye color?”

“My eyes were similar to the color of my hair. Bright brown. I’ve heard a lot say that I don’t have very much pigmentation.”

Indeed, her hair was the hue of hazel, absent of any redness. Unlike Eleonora’s apricot waves, which stretched to her waist, her hair only reached her shoulders, revealing her pale cheeks and soft neckline. And her figure was much smaller and thinner than Eleonora. Oftentimes, Kyle thought her body was too thin, but the woman in front of him was more than that.

Small head, small shoulders, small body… I didn’t think she was very short, but she was much shorter than Eleonora, who was 170cm tall.

Even her legs stretched out under her pants that barely covered half of her thighs. Kyle looked down in a rather dazed mood and caught a glimpse of her tiny bare feet. He breathed in, “What… what is this outfit?”

White thin cotton shirt and beige shorts. The top, however, appeared impressive in his eyes. The world is dynamic and ever changing, surely the aristocrats’ clothes would become lighter and more casual, but he had never seen them display half of their thighs like that. Kyle took off his robe, which he was wearing for the first time, without any time to deal with the embarrassment upon seeing Noah’s true appearance.

“Miss Noah.”

However, another problem arose: he couldn’t simply lay a hand on a sleeping woman, oblivious of the world. He lowered his posture, but he couldn’t figure out where to grab to put on the robe. Shoulders? Arms? He was in turmoil.

Until yesterday, he had never hesitated wrapping his arms around her back and shoulders. But as soon as he faced Noah’s original body, it seemed Kyle had forgotten every ounce of familiarity they had with each other.

At a closer look, Noah was too thin as if she was an extremely frail glass that would crumble at one clumsy touch and her skin was too pale. It was then when he understood all the lethargy and lazy images Noah had often shown. Even with Eleonora’s shell, she looked weak at first sight. When she was able to function properly, such as waking up early in the morning and having meals at a proper time, he had to praise her for doing well. But as the sun fades away from the skies, her temperature begins to drop gradually.

The valley is windy. If you dress so thin, you’ll catch a cold, he thought. Eleonora’s rugged, iron-like steel body was made into a fallen old tree. What if she got sick? Kyle fretted. He eventually placed his hand on Noah’s shoulder with caution. “Miss Noah, you have to get up.”

He carefully shook her shoulder that he held in one hand, but there was no significant response from the woman. However, her head, which was leaning downwards, slightly tilted to the side, baring the features of her face. But even that small change of posture was enough to freeze Kyle.

Her face, still buried under strands of her disheveled hair, was as pale as her arms and legs, and fit perfectly in Kyle’s palm. Her eyes remained unopened, but its shape and curve suggested that Noah had gentle eyes. Her appearance prompted a completely different impression from the elegant, bold features of Eleonora, which Kyle had grown accustomed to.

She said she was twenty-six years old. Kyle was perplexed. But she looks so cute.

Kyle had forgotten to wrap Noah within the robe, unable to take his eyes off the foreign face before him. When Noah had written a hundred pages of reflection, he had likened her to a sly cat, only approaching its owner when it needed something. But now, she seemed like an innocent puppy pretending to be a cat. As he watched her climb on the back of Muell, promising she would come back, he didn’t realize what it meant until now.

Of course, he claimed he had never wanted to see Noah’s true appearance. However, there were times when his curiosity would silently grow. He never thought it would be possible, nor did he imagine it would be similar to a herbivore.

Kyle eventually surrendered his puny attempt at clothing Noah with a robe and buried his face in his other hand instead. As soon as he recognized his irregular heartbeat, a faint sigh fell from his lips.

“This is driving me crazy… You’ve already bothered me enough.”

Now, he had an ominous feeling that he would not live a day without chasing after her. I’m not your guardian, he complained, but his butler role was immediately overshadowed. Still, the confusion he felt after witnessing Noah’s appearance was weak in comparison to the embarrassment he felt. As he turned his head to her, the woman began to whine, tossing and turning.

Then, without warning, Noah opened her eyes tiredly. Her orbs had a color slightly darker than her hair. She blinked slowly, and closed her eyes again as she muttered something in a soft voice.

Kyle held his ears close to her, and her faint voice tickled his ear.

“It’s cold…”

Even Noah’s voice was different from Eleonora’s; hers was a little thinner. From tip to toe, there was not a single corner reminiscent of Eleonora.

“Please cover me with a blanket…”

However, her drunken mumbles and her languid expression, which was especially infectious, were the very traits of a person whom he had been with for nearly two months. A vain laugh eventually fell from Kyle’s lips. He picked up the robe again, which he had given up on, and gently patted Noah’s shoulder. “Come… bend down. I’ll put a robe on you.”

“Why do you keep…”

“Hurry up. You said it was cold.”

Noah’s face contorted, evidently displeased. ‘Why would you ask me to move when you could just pull my shoulder?Even though the woman’s shell had become a stranger to Kyle, he could easily read her thoughts.

Noah, who barely opened one eye, grumbled inaudible words under her breath. Albeit her inward protest, she hoisted her body and leaned her head against his chest, but Kyle could barely feel her weight. He was at a loss. He shook his head once and managed to wrap her small body with his robe. After the last button had been fastened with utmost caution, Kyle stared at the woman, deep in peaceful slumber, and a thought of concern casually crossed his mind.

I should have brought a thicker one…

“What are you doing, mister?” Muell’s cheerful voice ceased his thoughts at once. Kyle looked back, surprise and dread plastered on his face as if he had been caught doing something wrong. A black curly-haired child ran towards them.

“Mu, what about the dealers?” Kyle asked, drowning his awkwardness with a cough.

“I tied them up under that valley so they wouldn’t move. Is Noah up?”

“No…”

The child then squeezed himself between Kyle and Noah, and peered at his master. “Fairy says it takes time for the soul to adjust to its original body. She said her soul had been gone for a long time, so she must have been very weak.”

It seemed that her attitude was not because of a simple cold. Kyle pulled the robe’s hood to cover Noah’s head, tying the ribbon tightly. “What about the body of Eleonora Asil?”

“Noah fell asleep without telling me what to do with her body, so I put her in the open space. I tried to find the body’s original owner, but I failed because I didn’t know where it was!”

“Did anything else happen?”

“Other things happened, but…”

The child blurred the end of his words, which was a rare occurrence. Kyle looked down at the child with a baffled expression. Muell seemed to ponder on something and after a moment, he shook his head. “Noah said it was a secret. Don’t tell anyone what you saw there, and don’t tell your uncle.”

Kyle repeated, “Don’t tell me either?”

“Yes.” The boy nodded.

Noah had always been an open book towards Kyle, and he had gotten used to it, so the fact that Noah was hiding something from him came quite strange to him. But that wasn’t peculiar at all. Everyone has a secret they choose to conceal, and it is only by their will that it would be revealed. It would be what unfaltering Kyle Leonard, who had constantly advocated rationality over emotions, would normally think, but…

I feel a little sad now.

“Okay, for now.” Kyle rose, his arms supporting Noah’s back and knees; he tried to control his strength as much as possible. Noah frowned and squirmed. After multiple tosses and turns, she found a comfortable position as she always did when she was held by Kyle.

The woman in front of him was merely the usual Park Noah he knew, but Kyle didn’t know why he was so agitated. The only thing that bothered him whenever he gazed at Noah was her appearance—the shell of Eleonora Asil, which had aggravated him for the last five years.

Is it because the shell, which seemed to be the last barrier, was unexpectedly peeled off? Kyle felt as if he had been swept into a sea of emotion without a single weapon to protect himself.

What do you call this feeling? Noah was still Noah, and he was still him. That’s what I think in my head, but why are the waves of this foreign feeling dragging me to an unknown shore?

He then carried Noah to the cradle, wondering if he was crazy. The yellow fairies and the young dragon followed after him cheerfully.

M30WWWW, Neyva, yukihibari and 24 others like this.
  11. Chorkie

Chorkie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know where I can purchase the paper book? Would you happen to have a link? I’m still not very good at navigating websites in different languages...

12. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow, I also want Eleonora and Adrian to have a good end. I mean redemption:bloborz:

13. lola46

lola46 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the full translated novel

14. im bored so i read novels

im bored so i read novels Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask how to post so that it shows as a spoiler? So that it doesn't show as a whole chapter. It only shows when u click the spoiler button. Pls:aww:

15. im bored so i read novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This gave a surprise to Noah. This man had kissed her first and was now teasing her. No way. She frowned, trying to pull her head back, but before she knew it, his arm wrapped around her waist, stopping her from backing away. And he kissed her with more passion than the previous one.

The sound of the stew boiling on the stovetop was in the distance. The timer went off for several seconds before suddenly stopping. The heat, which may have been from the heated oven or something blooming deep in Noah’s body, spread between the

“Oh

Earlier, she had wondered why he had fallen short at the Lendia Annex, but now it seemed that he was holding back. Kyle’s right hand which gripped Noah’s cheek traveled down the nape of her neck and brushed her collarbone.

She couldn’t even find the chance to feel his touch because she was out of breath and was not used to it even after they’d done it several times. When she took a step back at the pressure on her body, Kyle thought she was running away, so he grabbed her waist and put her on the table at once.

As soon as the hand which had stopped at her waist came up, the spark had already gone out due to the already sensitive feeling of being on the edge. Noah reflexively put her hand up to his hand, but it was not as strange as when she had first kissed him.

The rapid beat of her heart was closer to an oddly blooming anticipation than anxiety from this unfamiliarity. He then snatched his hand away and grabbed the sleeve of her shirt. Noah thought she heard a faint laugh from him. This was the moment when she felt the cold air touching the back of her neck.

Thump. Something heavy had fallen to the floor. Noah’s startled eyes were all over the place.

What had fallen to the floor was a sack of flour that had been leaning on the countertop. Powder was now spread all over the floor as if the snow had come through the window.

“Heh-heh-heh. Muell caused a mess

The main culprit who had besmirched the kitchen was sitting in the middle of the flour pile. Perhaps he had put the bag over his head, his head and both hands were covered in flour.

That’s when Noah came back to her senses. Now, what is… What had they tried to do in front of the small chil

Urgently looking down, the ribbon around her neck was loose, causing her blouse to lean to one side. Exposing the silk undershirt she was wearing

How! When?

While the frightened Noah adjusted her clothes, the child covered head to toe in flour, stood up and climbed on the table. Then, squeezing in between her and Kyle, he sat on Noah’s lap

Kyle, who was still leaning toward Noah, slightly narrowed his eyebrow

“Muell, today you

“I did last time, Mister. You told me to keep Noah safe

“…things can change depending on the situation. And why are you just here now

“I don’t know. There is something strange about you now, mister. Different from before. I won’t say anything that’s the opposite of what is in my head.” Muell glanced at Kyle and pointed to the hot oven. “And now the potpie for Noah and me is burning. I think it’ll be burnt to a crisp soon

Noah was busy feeling around the back of her neck to find the ribbon, so she missed half of their conversation. It was after Kyle sighed with resignation that she finally tied the string again and looked u

“Who do you think you are, a ghost? You’re going to clean the floor, right

“Yes

An unspoken agreement existed between the two. Kyle burst out into laughter as he straightened his back.

16. Roseeve

Roseeve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what chapter noah gets her body back in the novel and the webcomic?
    Or at least some sort of estimation?

17. im bored so i read novels

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel, read 172 if you want to see the process of how Noah gets her body back. She gets her body back in chapter 175

bigredqueen and Chorkie like this.
  18. arienlyne

arienlyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg i love this novel hahaha

19. Ehwa_hayan

Ehwa_hayan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to that blonde bstard? In recent chapter of manhwa he was so fcking annoying

Creolenerd and Yume-sama like this.
  20. oblomov

oblomov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the last chapters that I read he was sentenced to community service in slums for rest of his life instead of prison.

Although I knew he was a guilty, I felt bad for him.