Spoiler I Raised Cinderella Preciously

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ryokucha, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion
    I am oddly annoyed at how most of the events at the art gallery happened. First, since I only read the MTL/TM version, I may have gotten things wrong.

I am thankful Mil unconsciously acknowledged her attraction to Daniel based on the monologue. Second, I was annoyed with Baron Gus's attitude towards Mil. Yes, yes he was attempting to pair his daughter with Daniel but seeing as he already has a "date" and even allowed said date to touch/hold his hand contrary to what he has shown publicly, not to mention his annoyance in being interrupted or even knowing full well the baron's ulterior motive yet the baron has made no move to stop his daughter, doesn't help he also did not thank Mil first.

Mil saving the girl is still in character but I am oddly just as mad as Daniel when she did that. I wonder why?

Surprised Webster lasted this long when Daniel forcefully injured another man and made it look like an accident before

2. Styra

Styra New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello!
    Can you tell me about Daniel's paintings? And when did his interest in Mildred turned into love? And their first kiss?

Thanks.

Lxina0 and Yuukiyuki like this.
  3. GhostFlute

GhostFlute Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the 4th volume and the story is still teasing Daniel's paitings so sorry I can't help with that.
    But I actually came here to gush a bit about their first kiss!
    I think that scene is written so well. It's so steamy, it's not an akward thing between teenaged characters but not without passion either.
    It happens in chapter 23 after Mildred has finally spoken to Lily (and the other girls) about her and Daniel's relationship and cleared up the misunderstanding about Lily's supposed crush on Daniel.
    It's hinted it's coming during one of Daniel's iconic "may I kiss you?" scenes when, after Daniel kisses her hand as usual, she says something along the lines of "I thought you would have done it differently this time" and he realises she means a kiss on the mouth, which means she's ready to finally take that step in their relationship. And the next scene they're alone together, they actually do!
    In summary, it's a very good first kiss scene, with a good set-up, enough wandering hands to make you want more (I loved it when he props her up on the table!), but without going too far too quickly.

4. Styra

Styra New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay, thanks! I think we are close to this scene in the manhwa.

5. Tara-arnold

Tara-arnold Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a nice and wonderful person who can translate all the chapters of the novel here? I'm really sad because I can't read the novel on kakaopage.. To a moment of sadness..

Lxina0 and Yuukiyuki like this.
  6. kamira29

kamira29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what chapter does Daniel remove Mildred's memories?

nielyti likes this.
  7. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to spoilers it happens in the side stories.

nielyti and Yuukiyuki like this.
  8. Mugi123

Mugi123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, does anyone know what happened the signature Lili made on the Kyle's painting in chapter 25 or 26? When the painting was carried and judged by the appraiser and Daniel, Lili’s signature was missing. However nothing happened after that and the Kyle’s painting was sold in chapter 72.

9. vickykyo

vickykyo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my, is there anyone like me, reading this manhwa just to see how Giupse and Irish end up together. love them so much

Jukki likes this.
  10. Yuukiyuki

Yuukiyuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I knew he didn't remove her memories. The fairy queen removes her memories when she brings her back to her world. Then Daniel goes to her world to be with her.

Someone in this spoilers forum have a translated story. Just search for it and leave a message if you want.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  11. Mini_jisso

Mini_jisso Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone mention moments of Lily and Sir Casey? it's my favorite couple or could you send the novel

12. killinitKim

killinitKim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I lovvvve this story but can anyone please share spoilers on Iris and Giuseppe 's kids

Jukki likes this.
  13. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to say I think the MC is a good protagonist but I can't bring myself to like her. She's a pretty decent character but I genuine dislike her and get pretty annoyed at her.

Creolenerd likes this.
  14. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun fact & History Lesson :)

THE STORY OF HILD THE GOOD STEPMOTHER

(Copied, Pasted & Shortened)
    An old icelandic fairy tale that is clearly a response to stories of evil stepmothers. Hild is a clever and proactive heroine. In most tales, the characters try to subvert gloomy prophecies and avoid their fate, but inevitably fail. Hild, however, allows the curse to work under her conditions. In the process, she rids the kingdom of Rauður (the one who made the bad prophecy + kinda made the dying OG Queen cast the curse on her biological daughter) and saves her stepdaughter Ingibjorg.
    The title "The Good Stepmother" is a bit misleading. She doesn't become a literal stepmother until the very end of the story, since her wedding is postponed for three years.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
    mysticalavalon, ausriukazz and gnyaa like this.
  15. Yuukiyuki

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title of this story?

16. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    gnyaa and Yuukiyuki like this.
  17. Yuukiyuki

Reading List:
    Link
  18. CreativeCriticalThinker

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone here know other positive nuanced Stories about Stepmother + Step-Half-Sisters who don't give a damn about the cheating absent trash father/husband?
    The only other thing I can think of is:

My Stepmother and Stepsister Do Not Pick On Me (VERY CUTE FUNNY MANGA)
    Original Title: いびってこない義母と義姉/My mother-in-law and sister-in-law who don't bully me.
    https://comic.pixiv.net/works/7048
    https://mangabubu.com/マンガ/いびってこない義母と義姉-raw-free/
    https://mangatoto.com/series/81532

THAT'S IT.....

Last edited: Dec 13, 2022
    rafa and Tarnar like this.
  19. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone go into more detail about Iris and the Prince finally getting together? •when she was chosen •when they got married •how she is as Princess/Queen etc..

20. Cerulean_Shades

Cerulean_Shades Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you reading it? I'm struggling finding more than 9 chapters. Thank you!