Spoiler I Raised The Beast Well / 곱게 키웠더니, 짐승

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Aug 31, 2020.

1. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait really? I checked a few times, i must be blind then TT^TT

2. Mher_bhem

Mher_bhem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know who is the descendant of Barahan?

3. Elucia

Elucia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow dedication to copy whole chapters...

4. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so far what the previous spoilers have about the rest of the royal family:
    She will keep on hating Belinda and ends up dead
    He will be the future emperor, have a good relationship with Belinda, and ends up marrying Lucy (Belinda’s attendant).
    Any spoilers on the empress (the twins’ mother)?
    Any detailed spoilers on how the emperor tries to fix his relationship with Belinda?

5. vvvaanneesssa

vvvaanneesssa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The servant's trembling hand placed a cup of tea on the table.

Amon, Emperor and Emperor Lart were about to meet together at the office and have a conversation after defeating everyone else.

What is the reason for the sudden visit of Amun, and why did he come to this place?

This was my first official visit, with the exception of a compulsory meeting once a year.

Even the chief, who is not an elder, comes here to meet the emperor himself.

'What is that?'

The emperor looked at Amon's expression with a stiff face. Eamonn looked at the steam rising from the teacup, and then asked the Emperor.

"what do you want?"

"… … Yeah?"

The Emperor responded in a rhythm one too late. This is because I suddenly couldn't figure out what kind of question I am asking.

The Emperor, who skillfully dealt with the Envoy, was even more embarrassed in front of Shinso.

Amon leaned on the chair, bent over her chin, and asked again.

"I mean, what do I have to give you to be happy?"

Just as Shanti picked berries from Hala's mother and got permission to share, I had to do something too.

Delicate sunlight melted into the insensitive eyes of Amun.

The Emperor stared into the sparkling eyes of the human-like beast and swallowed a hellish cough. It was in order to allocate time.

Then, when Amun's eyebrows frowned slightly, she opened her mouth as if it were a pinch.

"I wish the utmost peace and luxury from Shinseo."

Although the reason for asking Amun is unknown, he could not miss this opportunity because he asked.

The answer, a hope for peace and prosperity, was the unprecedented devotion of the Emperor.

The only thing that the imperial family, which rules the continent, fears the only thing that they cannot control, the gods.

When I looked at the Shinsoo Forest, I couldn't shake the feeling that there was always a threat.

Because I know how vulnerable humans are to them. It always felt like you were wearing a cool shade.

However, the relationship has changed a bit recently.

After inviting Blondina to Shinsoo Ritual, they hear rumors that the relationship between Shinsoo's boy-like boss and Blondina is getting too close.

In order to eliminate the existence of Shinsoo, which threatens the authority of the royal family, he was looking for Barahan to take control of Shinso ...

It was better to have a close relationship with them than to try to ditch the Shinsu while taking risks.

The reason the imperial kingdom became a safer place than anywhere else was because the Forest of the Gods was directly behind it. A holy place that no one can invade or attack.

If the shrine disappears, the threat will disappear, but at the same time the huge fortress called Shinso Forest that protects the imperial palace also disappears.

I could not approve of the deities that hate humans, so I would rather get rid of them, but it would have been better to reconnect with them, focusing on the blondina.

To the royal family and to my authority as emperor.

The royal family is protected by the gods. How great is this.

Meanwhile, Amon tilted his head as if he was not happy with the Emperor's answer that he wished "peace and prosperity."

Peace bye. This is a philosophical answer that I did not expect. Someone who speaks human words.

At best, what Amon took seriously was free access to the Shinsu Forest, etc.

Peace, mercy and blessings of God.

"Yes, bye bye."

"..."

Amon thought seriously.

I wish you peace and farewell. Was that something that could roll and deliver well?

Obviously, if I gave the Emperor something satisfying, I would confidently be able to ask for the blonde, but when I spoke vague words like paints spread over water, I was upset.

Human beings and deities weren't linked in the first place. One is human. One is the beast. Because the race itself was different.

Moreover, even though Blondina is a despised princess, it might be a forbidden relationship because she is a royal family.

Of course, it would be possible if all the reasons were ignored and only the force was pushed, but Amon did not want this. I could not.

He was an arrogant monster who lived his life alone, but that wasn't the only time.

I wanted to be in touch in the blessings of everyone. Even the little anxiety that arose in Blondina's heart could not bear it.

So, if there is anything the Emperor wants, he wants to give him anything.

"Peace bye. How can I give it to you?"

The emperor was also contemplated when Amon's question was asked slowly and seriously.

I answered it first of all, but can't figure out what to do either.

Should we meet regularly, not once a year? Or anything else ... ....

Between the Emperor and Amun, who were seriously troubled, Prince Lart intervened carefully.

"Okay, Shinsu. Molly."

The beautiful middle-aged emperor's heart and the pretty man with the face of a boy had their heads at the same time. Lert laughed purely, receiving the attention of humans and monsters in one body.

"I have something to tell me, but can you please."

"do it."

Amon also nodded next to the Emperor's answer.

Lert began to whisper softly, leaning his upper body toward them.

"For the peace and prosperity of the empire, is there no precedent that the royal family has been setting for a long time?"

"What is that?"

Emperor asked. Lart spoke lightly.

The first emperor of the empire married the princess of the kingdom of Philhel, and she fought fiercely to the end for peace. You are my ancestors. "

"..."

His Majesty the King welcomed the honor of the Duke of Pentium as Empress. My mom, my mother. For power. "

In the words of Emperor Lart, who smiled and conveyed, the Emperor finally removed suspicion from his eyes. This was because I knew what my son was saying.

marriage. It was the easiest way to preserve unity and prosperity. A common habit of use as a tool for peace.

However, the reason I couldn't think of a simple solution to marriage was that the presence in front of me was not a human being, but rather a beast and a beast.

Will Shinso, who hates humans, allow human marriage? Not before that.

"Before that, why did you communicate with that guy first?"

Raised aAn Emperor suddenly has a fundamental question belated.

Emperor Amon questioned carefully.

"Would it be acceptable to ask one rude question. I wonder why Shinsoo suddenly reached out."

However, Amon could not correctly answer his answer.

That is because they set off feelings that have exploded.

Amon, who got up from her seat forcefully, said in a depressed voice.

"Well. Huh. If I marry Blondina it is the path to peace and prosperity, yes. I will definitely do it."

It was truly an unprecedented answer.

"… … Yeah?"

Obviously, it was a nuance in the permission of Amun, but the feeling was very different.

No one ever came up with a word for Blondina. How could there be only one blondie in this empire?

The Emperor rubbed his chin at Shinseo's head remarks, which were unanswered to my question.

As if everything was upsetting, I was so embarrassed when the new guy, sitting lazy with the expression of boredom, showed a backlash from nowhere.

Amon, barely obsessed with her feelings, put her voice behind, pretending to be calm.

"But I don't want you to tell Blondina about her marriage."

It seems that the marriage with Blondina was already settled by Amon.

I felt I had the emperor's permission and the whole world’s permission. Ironically, for everyone except Blondina, he is the bettor.

"..."

Toward the emperor, who could not easily answer, Amon set a wedge in the quietest voice in the world.

"The reason why Blondina married me is because she wants me. This means that the marriage should not be about to be postponed as it is for the sake of peace."

"..."

"So you should never tell Blondina."

The emperor looked at Amun and nodded calmly.

The sound did not come out well.

The situation was so strange that the skilled emperor, who had been a politician all his life, could not correct it.

Anyway, since there were no blondes, some kind of transactions were made about blondes.

Emperor is the emperor's path, and Amon is the emperor's path.

The empire was full of fun and activity. This is because the coronation ceremony of Amun will take place soon.

Recently, Amon, who had become an adult, became the new head of the new head.

Every time a new president comes to the throne, the empire throws a big party.

With the coronation ceremony, the position of the new president was formalized and a luxurious and precious gift was presented. Outside the imperial palace, a festival celebrating the leader's birth continued day and night.

The coronation ceremony was scheduled to take place tomorrow.

Blondina reached by the window and embraced the head of Amun, sitting in front of him.

"Are you really heading now, Amon?"

"I was the original boss, my post."

"Because it is still officially recognized."

"I don't need human recognition."

Upon answering Amon, spitting as if he were talking to others, Blondina pulled his ear straight.

"Anyway, he's crooked. Aren't you glad you're going to be the leader?"

Amun groaned and pulled as Blondina withdrew.

"The thing that really makes me happy is not that I'm his boss."

"Then?"

Soon the large tiger, held by Blondina calmly, changed its appearance with an echo.

Suddenly, a young man with hard shoulders carefully hugged Blondina.

Instead of answering, I slowly combed her hair, rubbing my cheeks into her ears.

Whenever you touch Amun's hand gently, it beats. Blondina's heart beat.

I can share all the chapters here but I need time to translate them :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

syofiaa, Piglove, DayDayDay and 12 others like this.
  6. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the father get some form of retribution?

wasabisazzdafirst and DOHere like this.
  7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I, for one, didn't have a relationship before reaching adulthood. But even 9 year old children are pretty mature and smart by that age. I was more interested focused on school than play. Plus hobbies like drawing, singing. I think by that age you're past dolls, toys, mud or getting excited of other childish games. Although, it depends on persons as well. Some people never grow up.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  8. hi232323

hi232323 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know why the other manga sites are updating and just staying on chapter 19?

9. Avocadokawwai

Avocadokawwai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE YOU Thanks

10. 235

235 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone send the link for the entire novel in english please? ive only read untill chapter 47 and i cant find the rest of the chapters, so if someone could please help me out i would be extreamly greatful ^-^

can you send the link for this and the rest of the chapters in english please? it would be really great ^-^

syofiaa likes this.
  11. RomanaTri

RomanaTri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone seen the recent raw manhwa (chapter 32)?
    The chapter ends with Adelai telling Philipe that she likes him and to consider the things he will obtain if he were to marry her, a pure noble princess. Philipe only replied, “Okay..” with a somewhat suspicious expression.

Does anyone know if this guy’s gonna be on Adelai’s side? Or will he just pretend to side with her? And does Adelai genuinely like him or is she just trying to use him to build power as a ruler candidate?

In case anyone forgot who’s Philipe - Philipe Rudson is the silver-haired boy who was interested in Belinda in the early chapters.

syofiaa, aboni_06, hiruma97 and 6 others like this.
  12. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Philip and the twins are related right?

13. lazy_azy

lazy_azy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it too. It's stated that The imprint of his companion was cut off. I was anxious, can someone clear it up? And if so does it came back again. It was never mention if it was cut off–as in totally remove or it wasn't really remove.

14. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Is joseph really the person who can control the beasts? Also whats up with blondina's dreams? is this another reincarnation lmao

hjnffnjh likes this.
  15. bloominmud98

bloominmud98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes joseph is baharan's descendant.. but i believe blondina & amon are the reincarantions of the god rahiyen & the beast in the dream.. baharan love rahiyen but she only saw him as her younger brother. because of jealousy, he killed both of them..

from what i read, seems like amon's mom died while giving birth to amon. when a beast gave birth to a black panther, they will die. that's usually the case.

yes, lart fell in love with lucy. lucy have feelings for him too. i think the emperor said something like, "if you want to protect the one you love, you have to be strong...??" or something like that which made lart wanted to be an emperor so that he can protect lucy. Lart becomes a good guy actually & he really care about blondina as his sister & think amon as his friend. and yes, he will be the emperor & lucy the empress.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    TrinaAngel, syofiaa, samster and 18 others like this.