Spoiler I Raised The Beast Well / 곱게 키웠더니, 짐승

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Aug 31, 2020.

1. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Adelai did die in the end? How about the empress? Can someone please spoil us what she did to die? Please please.

Smile_for_me likes this.
  2. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure about the empress but
    adelai died, when the count(i forgot his name) started a revolution.

My memory about it is a bit blurry so im sorry if im wrong :blobcry:

TrinaAngel, syofiaa, beazacha and 7 others like this.
  3. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Got this on MTL

Blondina passed the two men into the wagon with an extremely arrogant expression. As soon as I entered the creaky interior, the peculiar smell of the old wagon came in.

widely. Soon the carriage door closed.

“Sigh.”

Then Blondina barely exhaled a trembling breath.

The carriage started running again. However, unlike before, it was a cautious move. Move at a slower pace, taking care not to rattle as much as possible. It seemed that the orders thrown along with the gems came through.

‘At this speed, it wouldn’t be too much for Amon to catch up.’

Blondina took a deep breath, rubbing the place where the jewel was. My fingertips trembled with anxiety.

“I’m scared, Amon. Please come quickly… … .”

The emperor, who was bold and shameless, was nowhere to be found. A little girl trembled and waited for my beast to come.

Amon ran and ran again. I ran out of breath all the way down my throat. Whether it was anger, fear, or anxiety, his breath was roughly scratched with an indistinguishable emotion.

“Amon, quickly! Quickly! Go quickly!”

Majeto, hanging over Amon’s head, grabbed his hair with his feet. Every time the leopard ran, the little sparrow’s body moved tremblingly.

Amon’s running speed was faster than Majeto’s flying, so the little sparrow was hung up on him and was eagerly heading for Blondina.

“Now, turn around the cliff in front of you, shit! Amon! 꺅!”

Majeto, who was guiding the road, spread its wings in surprise. Because he just jumped down the cliff.

The claws scraping the cliff produced a rough fricative sound. When the rock split and dust arose, Eimon had arrived beneath the cliff.

He ran again with a pile of stone dust. They churned through the trees and made a literal path across the valley.

How long did it run. Amon stood on the road, spitting out a growling breath.

“Mazeto and Blondina and I broke up here!”

This is the way Majeto knows.

From now on, I had to go to Blondina purely with persimmon. Because there was only one road, Amon ran again first. But soon, I stopped again in front of the other crossroads.

“I don’t know where I’m going! What do we do? Huh? What do we do? Where did you go, Blondina?”

Was it emaciated or anxious, his beak shook without stopping. Amon ignored Majeto and stared at the floor. On the dirt floor, wagon marks were messy.

It is not known which of them belonged to the carriage leaving the blondina.

“Quickly! Find Blondina-sama quickly! hurry!”

He picked up Maje or Amon, who were in a hurry.

Amon closed her eyes and calmly pursued the wind. It seemed to smell of blondina, but the direction was ambiguous because the wind was blowing from all sides.

After a while. Amon started running again.

“Did you find it? Huh? Did you find it where you went to Blondina?”

The black panther moved only his feet without a word. Every time I jumped on the ground, dirt was raised. It seemed that she was getting closer. The proof is that the heart started to bend as if it had broken.

‘I’m still alive.’

Amon calmly suppressed my excitement.

Excitement is a poison that blocks sight and distracts. Even though my anxiety encroached on me, I managed to catch my swaying heart and keep running.

Was his judgment right? Soon her scent began to ooze.

Amon breathed and stood in front of a tree. In the wind blowing quietly, the white lace fabric was swaying gently. Blondina tied it up.

The trace left on the branch after leaning against a tree, as if getting off the carriage and taking a break. Probably to give yourself directions.

Amon grabbed her heart that was about to burst and started running again. It was a waste of time to spend for worry.

I ran all the way along the road. In the distance, I began to see the tails of an old, shabby wagon. That’s it. It was obvious that Blondina was in that carriage.

As the distance from the wagon narrowed, blood began to swell, and the whole body was aching.

“Amon, there! there! there!”

Amon spurs the ground and leaps like the wind.

The carriage moved smoothly.

Blondina groped her thumping chest. Why is my heart beating like this? Are you kidnapped? However, this was like a slightly different emotion from fear.

As if possessed, she opened the window and stared behind the carriage. Both eyes widened in a circle.

With a face mixed with relief and excitement, Blondina cried urgently.

“Amon!”

Amon came! I waited, but when I met him, tears seemed to burst.

The coachman, startled by her voice, grabbed the reins. Hee-hing! The carriage rattled with the cry of the horse.

The black panther, which looked like a dot, is now close enough to see its shape.

Blondina gripped the car window and shouted.

“No, Amon! Don’t kill!”

Amon’s eyes had a sharp life. It seemed to me that I would have beaten the two coachmen alive right now.

First I had to stop it. They kidnapped me and threatened me, but killing the two coachmen was a pain.

Blondina recalled the trembling of a dagger at her. And their voices hesitated without confidence.

“No matter how ordered it is, I don’t want to follow it!”

“But if you don’t, you’ll kill them all! Wanna see your wife die? I do not want to!”

They are poor people who cannot violate the orders of the superiors.

When I was young, I saw such people in the alleys of Blondina. Those who are compelled to follow the command of the wicked to live and eventually face a shabby death.

They are foolish, but unfortunate people who cannot be said to be foolish.

Meanwhile, Amon got closer.

“Ahhhhhh!”

“beast! The beast!”

The coachman glanced back and whipped the horse insanely. Hurry up! hurry! But even the words stiffened in fear. His feet were tightly tied up by the spirit of a god from afar.

The speed of the carriage slowed down.

“What are you doing! Can’t you run?!”

The horse was filled with fear-soaked eyes, but it was useless. The wagon eventually stopped squeaking.

After Amon struck the coachman and thrown it away, he immediately ripped off the door of the carriage and blew it away.

Inside the carriage. Blondina’s blonde looked faint. The spirit, distorted by anger and crushed by anxiety, only returned. Only then, the gaze that heated up madly, is relieved.

“Amon!”

The protruding blondina was held in the beast’s arms.

“Amon, Amon!”

She franticly called and sang his name.

Amon took a quick breath and checked the opponent in her arms.

It was Blondina. Blondina was right.

Even though she confirmed that Blondina was safe, her heartbeat was still unpleasant. It seemed that my whole body was limping with the dizziness and fear that had encroached on me for a moment.

Amon bowed and rubbed my cheek against Blondina’s crown.

“I was very surprised. I’m sorry I couldn’t come quickly.”

It was a low-key voice as if when were you excited. As if whispering to a sleeping baby, he was so low and calm.

Blondina was sobbing.

I was sitting with the waist straight, pretending to be resolute and confident, but I was confused. It was scary. Waiting for Amon to come someday, he only managed to hold himself. In other words, it was close to being forced to endure.

‘But Amon came.’

As usual, it appeared like a gift and saved me. When I was embraced in a warm and big arms, I cried like a child in my father’s arms.

Actually, I was afraid. I thought I was dying for fear of not seeing you again.

The horror that I had pressed forcibly began to pour out when I encountered Amon.

“Amon, Amon… … .”

“Huh. I’m here, Bridy.”

As for Amon, Najik comforted her. Tiny Blondina’s body was trembling finely.

Amon rubbed her cheeks against the back of Blondina’s neck, licked her wet eyes, and sobbed her. Even the horrors and fears from her were tightly embraced and embraced.

Blondina was drooping. The tender warmth and affection melted the tension.

She muttered in a weak voice.

“Amon. It was Shinsoo who attacked me.”

“… … I know.”

Amon replied with a voice that seemed to be crushed by a rock.

After Blondina disappeared, Amon found the mark of a beast’s claw in her constellation.

It is probably the Shinsu who attacked the star palace. Both traces and smells left have been telling us that the doubts are true.

It was hard to even get a clue what this was. Why the hell. Why is Shinsu?

A cruel poison dripping from Amon’s thoughtful eyes.

Again, now.

The Imperial Palace was a harsh battleground. The blade and the tip of the spear poured out and screamed. The cry of the beast and the cry of humans intertwined at random.

Humans surrounded and pushed Shinsu without gap, and Shinsu attacked while struggling through the battle lines of the imperial army. Those who were injured and those who shed blood were scattered.

The royal palace, where the beautiful sunlight was shining, was covered with remnants of violence, and became a ruin filled with pain and groaning.

“Move the two guards to attack the other side.”

With Adelaide’s blood-stained hand, the Ottoman beckoned toward the Imperial Army. Joseph, with his head down, concentrated his power, and soon two guards rallied and attacked the Imperial Army.

After Adelaide died at the hands of the Ottoman, Joseph became a wholly Ottoman lieutenant. According to his command, he controlled Shinsu and began to attack the imperial army.

The Ottomans did not hide their festered and rotten desires. As long as he killed Adelaide, there would be nothing to be afraid of.

He showed off his ugly greed and even smiled.

‘If I win this battle, all the power is mine.’

To be emperor.

The desire that had been secretly concealed while attending Adelaide wriggled and spread its wings.

ToC
    Blondina passed the two men into the wagon with an extremely arrogant expression. As soon as I entered the creaky interior, the peculiar smell of the old wagon came in.

widely. Soon the carriage door closed.

“Sigh.”

Then Blondina barely exhaled a trembling breath.

The carriage started running again. However, unlike before, it was a cautious move. Move at a slower pace, taking care not to rattle as much as possible. It seemed that the orders thrown along with the gems came through.

‘At this speed, it wouldn’t be too much for Amon to catch up.’

Blondina took a deep breath, rubbing the place where the jewel was. My fingertips trembled with anxiety.

“I’m scared, Amon. Please come quickly… … .”

The emperor, who was bold and shameless, was nowhere to be found. A little girl trembled and waited for my beast to come.

Amon ran and ran again. I ran out of breath all the way down my throat. Whether it was anger, fear, or anxiety, his breath was roughly scratched with an indistinguishable emotion.

“Amon, quickly! Quickly! Go quickly!”

Majeto, hanging over Amon’s head, grabbed his hair with his feet. Every time the leopard ran, the little sparrow’s body moved tremblingly.

Amon’s running speed was faster than Majeto’s flying, so the little sparrow was hung up on him and was eagerly heading for Blondina.

“Now, turn around the cliff in front of you, shit! Amon! 꺅!”

Majeto, who was guiding the road, spread its wings in surprise. Because he just jumped down the cliff.

The claws scraping the cliff produced a rough fricative sound. When the rock split and dust arose, Eimon had arrived beneath the cliff.

He ran again with a pile of stone dust. They churned through the trees and made a literal path across the valley.

How long did it run. Amon stood on the road, spitting out a growling breath.

“Mazeto and Blondina and I broke up here!”

This is the way Majeto knows.

From now on, I had to go to Blondina purely with persimmon. Because there was only one road, Amon ran again first. But soon, I stopped again in front of the other crossroads.

“I don’t know where I’m going! What do we do? Huh? What do we do? Where did you go, Blondina?”

Was it emaciated or anxious, his beak shook without stopping. Amon ignored Majeto and stared at the floor. On the dirt floor, wagon marks were messy.

It is not known which of them belonged to the carriage leaving the blondina.

“Quickly! Find Blondina-sama quickly! hurry!”

He picked up Maje or Amon, who were in a hurry.

Amon closed her eyes and calmly pursued the wind. It seemed to smell of blondina, but the direction was ambiguous because the wind was blowing from all sides.

After a while. Amon started running again.

“Did you find it? Huh? Did you find it where you went to Blondina?”

The black panther moved only his feet without a word. Every time I jumped on the ground, dirt was raised. It seemed that she was getting closer. The proof is that the heart started to bend as if it had broken.

‘I’m still alive.’

Amon calmly suppressed my excitement.

Excitement is a poison that blocks sight and distracts. Even though my anxiety encroached on me, I managed to catch my swaying heart and keep running.

Was his judgment right? Soon her scent began to ooze.

Amon breathed and stood in front of a tree. In the wind blowing quietly, the white lace fabric was swaying gently. Blondina tied it up.

The trace left on the branch after leaning against a tree, as if getting off the carriage and taking a break. Probably to give yourself directions.

Amon grabbed her heart that was about to burst and started running again. It was a waste of time to spend for worry.

I ran all the way along the road. In the distance, I began to see the tails of an old, shabby wagon. That’s it. It was obvious that Blondina was in that carriage.

As the distance from the wagon narrowed, blood began to swell, and the whole body was aching.

“Amon, there! there! there!”

Amon spurs the ground and leaps like the wind.

The carriage moved smoothly.

Blondina groped her thumping chest. Why is my heart beating like this? Are you kidnapped? However, this was like a slightly different emotion from fear.

As if possessed, she opened the window and stared behind the carriage. Both eyes widened in a circle.

With a face mixed with relief and excitement, Blondina cried urgently.

“Amon!”

Amon came! I waited, but when I met him, tears seemed to burst.

The coachman, startled by her voice, grabbed the reins. Hee-hing! The carriage rattled with the cry of the horse.

The black panther, which looked like a dot, is now close enough to see its shape.

Blondina gripped the car window and shouted.

“No, Amon! Don’t kill!”

Amon’s eyes had a sharp life. It seemed to me that I would have beaten the two coachmen alive right now.

First I had to stop it. They kidnapped me and threatened me, but killing the two coachmen was a pain.

Blondina recalled the trembling of a dagger at her. And their voices hesitated without confidence.

“No matter how ordered it is, I don’t want to follow it!”

“But if you don’t, you’ll kill them all! Wanna see your wife die? I do not want to!”

They are poor people who cannot violate the orders of the superiors.

When I was young, I saw such people in the alleys of Blondina. Those who are compelled to follow the command of the wicked to live and eventually face a shabby death.

They are foolish, but unfortunate people who cannot be said to be foolish.

Meanwhile, Amon got closer.

“Ahhhhhh!”

“beast! The beast!”

The coachman glanced back and whipped the horse insanely. Hurry up! hurry! But even the words stiffened in fear. His feet were tightly tied up by the spirit of a god from afar.

The speed of the carriage slowed down.

“What are you doing! Can’t you run?!”

The horse was filled with fear-soaked eyes, but it was useless. The wagon eventually stopped squeaking.

After Amon struck the coachman and thrown it away, he immediately ripped off the door of the carriage and blew it away.

Inside the carriage. Blondina’s blonde looked faint. The spirit, distorted by anger and crushed by anxiety, only returned. Only then, the gaze that heated up madly, is relieved.

“Amon!”

The protruding blondina was held in the beast’s arms.

“Amon, Amon!”

She franticly called and sang his name.

Amon took a quick breath and checked the opponent in her arms.

It was Blondina. Blondina was right.

Even though she confirmed that Blondina was safe, her heartbeat was still unpleasant. It seemed that my whole body was limping with the dizziness and fear that had encroached on me for a moment.

Amon bowed and rubbed my cheek against Blondina’s crown.

“I was very surprised. I’m sorry I couldn’t come quickly.”

It was a low-key voice as if when were you excited. As if whispering to a sleeping baby, he was so low and calm.

Blondina was sobbing.

I was sitting with the waist straight, pretending to be resolute and confident, but I was confused. It was scary. Waiting for Amon to come someday, he only managed to hold himself. In other words, it was close to being forced to endure.

‘But Amon came.’

As usual, it appeared like a gift and saved me. When I was embraced in a warm and big arms, I cried like a child in my father’s arms.

Actually, I was afraid. I thought I was dying for fear of not seeing you again.

The horror that I had pressed forcibly began to pour out when I encountered Amon.

“Amon, Amon… … .”

“Huh. I’m here, Bridy.”

As for Amon, Najik comforted her. Tiny Blondina’s body was trembling finely.

Amon rubbed her cheeks against the back of Blondina’s neck, licked her wet eyes, and sobbed her. Even the horrors and fears from her were tightly embraced and embraced.

Blondina was drooping. The tender warmth and affection melted the tension.

She muttered in a weak voice.

“Amon. It was Shinsoo who attacked me.”

“… … I know.”

Amon replied with a voice that seemed to be crushed by a rock.

After Blondina disappeared, Amon found the mark of a beast’s claw in her constellation.

It is probably the Shinsu who attacked the star palace. Both traces and smells left have been telling us that the doubts are true.

It was hard to even get a clue what this was. Why the hell. Why is Shinsu?

A cruel poison dripping from Amon’s thoughtful eyes.

Again, now.

The Imperial Palace was a harsh battleground. The blade and the tip of the spear poured out and screamed. The cry of the beast and the cry of humans intertwined at random.

Humans surrounded and pushed Shinsu without gap, and Shinsu attacked while struggling through the battle lines of the imperial army. Those who were injured and those who shed blood were scattered.

The royal palace, where the beautiful sunlight was shining, was covered with remnants of violence, and became a ruin filled with pain and groaning.

“Move the two guards to attack the other side.”

With Adelaide’s blood-stained hand, the Ottoman beckoned toward the Imperial Army. Joseph, with his head down, concentrated his power, and soon two guards rallied and attacked the Imperial Army.

After Adelaide died at the hands of the Ottoman, Joseph became a wholly Ottoman lieutenant. According to his command, he controlled Shinsu and began to attack the imperial army.

The Ottomans did not hide their festered and rotten desires. As long as he killed Adelaide, there would be nothing to be afraid of.

He showed off his ugly greed and even smiled.

‘If I win this battle, all the power is mine.’

To be emperor.

The desire that had been secretly concealed while attending Adelaide wriggled and spread its wings.

“It is now! Throw the bola!”

At the end of the knight commander’s words, the knights behind the spearmen came out and settled in place.

They were guarded by the archers and threw them at the guard while turning the bola on which the iron was suspended. Most of the guards were avoided, but the few were hit.

An additional string tied the guard’s feet. Kudang! The knight commander shouted straight away as the guard fell with a heavy sound.

“Spread the net!”

The knights who threw the bolas hid behind them, and this time the knights with nets came out.

They were protected and threw their nets at the fallen guard. It was a solid net made of a mixture of bovine and whale tendons.

Shin-soo, who fell by a bola, was trapped in a net and struggled violently. When the net was scraped off with his claws, another net was thrown again, and several layers of string tied him so he could not move.

Normally, Shinsu wouldn’t be so absurd. However, the speed and ability were significantly lower than usual because the guards were being swung by Joseph’s control rather than my will.

“Joseph! Go ahead and get the new men out!”

“But, Count! The string is so hard… … !”

At the time of Count Ottoman’s recruitment, Joseph regained strength. Sweat drips over my forehead. However, even under Joseph’s tight control, Shinsoo could not easily untie the string.

The knights shouted as they moved toward some fallen gods.

“Kill it!”

“You can’t even scratch their skins with a normal sword or spear! Bring the magic sword!”

“You have to pierce the heart area exactly!”

The other guards couldn’t save the scared guard. Joseph’s control only wanders the battlefield with an empty pupil.

A monster that moves only on orders without a will. Only harming humans became their sole purpose.

The magical knight, under the protection of the imperial army, carefully approached Shinsu. Shinsu, who was suppressed, was trapped in a net, scraping the ground with his claws and running wild.

Red magic flows over the spear blade. The knight gripped the spear strongly. And the moment I tried to put it down towards Shinsu,

… … Crow!

In the distance, the beast’s roar was heard. The sound of the ground rings and spreads firmly grasping the human foot.

Knights who were trying to attack Shinsu stood tall. My fingertips trembled and a chilling chill flowed through my spine. It was an instinctive fear response from the body.

The growling noise got closer and closer. It was a black beast that appeared on the battlefield in silence.

He was the guardian of the empire, ruler of the forest, and Amon, king of the gods.
    :LOL:

shiory, TrinaAngel, syofiaa and 10 others like this.
  4. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so this is Little sparrow scolding Amon for not remembering Blondia
    The little bird’s behavior pecking the back of his hand without reason forced him to get rid of his hand again.

“Fool! Stupid idiot Yeyot, Amon-sama!”

The anger accumulated by the moon on the day of Majeto was unlikely to be resolved for the time being. The ruler of the forest, who once ruled Shinsu, looked nervously at the little sparrow.

Watching it from start to finish, Blondina finally rubbed my stomach and laughed.

“see? Dad is being scolded by a cute sparrow right now.”

Both Amon and Majeto, who were angry, were all lovely.
    crdts MTL

shiory, TrinaAngel, syofiaa and 10 others like this.
  5. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the mtl actually...

their 1st night is after they announced the engagement and marriage plan. For Amon, it is already marriage since beasts will just announced, no ceremony. So in the night he eat up bredee. They began with Amon in human form but in the middle Amon said he cannot imprint in this form so he change to beast form in the middle and Bredee failed sick for weeks after that because they did so many times on their 1st night. The next day Lucy knows about their deed and scold Amon so badly

shiory, haweii, Seeva0904 and 23 others like this.
  6. anaverageturtle

anaverageturtle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers on the emperor in the story? I know mc doesn’t accept his love but did he die so Lart could get the throne or something?

7. Smile_for_me

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesnt die
    The emperor stepped down and gave the throne to lart because he felt responsible about how adelai turned out

shiory, TrinaAngel, syofiaa and 17 others like this.
  8. bloominmud98

bloominmud98 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is phillip after the hunting competition!?? Did i missed something from the novel lol

9. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait whatt??? i read and never find somthg like thiss??

blacknevar likes this.
  10. iammaimai

iammaimai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah idk, the mlt really have this part in ch 81 this doesn’t have in the original one??

Amon tilted her head and kissed her, rubbing my cheeks over her wet cheeks. As if she was lovable and loving and intolerable, she put her skin on.

Blondina’s groan, unable to swallow, scattered from her mouth. I felt like my body was completely melted because I couldn’t boil. The drooping body embraced by him was difficult.

Blondina groaned and tapped Amon’s shoulder powerlessly. I was choked by the subsequent kiss. As if I noticed her gasping, both lips slowly fell.

Amon whispered, kissing Blondina’s eyes.

“Breedy, I’m sorry.”

“what… … ?”

“It will probably hurt a lot.”

“Huh?”

Blondina cried and barely opened her red-hot eyes. After a faint gaze, I saw Amon’s face, which seemed to be sincerely worried about me.

“What are you worried about?”

When asked faintly, he replied with an infinitely soft voice, as if soothing a child.

“I can’t do engraving with this body.”

“engrave?”

Then there was a feeling of pressure and the breath of the beast that covered the body.

At some point she lost her mind.

Outside the window dyed with the light of dawn that I saw when I turned my head. A huge black beast that filled my vision.

It seems that he pushed him away with tears soaking his cheeks hotly, and it seems that he hung up again in the end. Then it seems that I eventually hugged a leopard asking me to ask my body.

Each drop of blood and each cell was filled with phosphorus, and my body boiled.

My last memory was when I twisted my body in the burning sensation of riding from tiptoe to fingertips, and then closed my eyes as if fainting from the pressure that filled the inside.

In the meantime, I heard a voice calling me anxiously and whispering that I was sorry.

“Breedy, I’m sorry. Bredy… … .」

I used Amon’s call to call my name as a lullaby and stretched as it was.

I raised my hand in the midst of weakening because of the sad voice calling me, but I couldn’t touch Amon’s hair and went straight.

I wanted to hug each other.

TrinaAngel, syofiaa, Niveis and 11 others like this.
  11. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read a translated one but never read this part..it just said its become hard for him to restrict

syofiaa likes this.
  12. Princess Neala

Princess Neala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? Amon didn't remember blondina? How come?

13. Jake72mk

Jake72mk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the mtl page? it says page not found

14. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg who's joseph?!

15. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is one of the bandits who tried to kill blondina after the shinsu ritual. He is baharan's descendant and has blond hair and golden eyes. Adellai pick him in order to make him tame the leopard tribe

TrinaAngel, syofiaa, samster and 3 others like this.
  16. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you spoil if he'll be successful or if there was ever a time that adellai actually succeeded on something???? hahshshshsusb

samster, beazacha and boom2424 like this.
  17. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    this i don't know, read in some spoiler that adellai will end very bad, about joseph, i think he will also die since he tries to harm the royal family and leopard tribe

Creolenerd and boom2424 like this.
  18. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to Phillip, Joseph, and MC's father? I feel like there isnt much talk about what happend after all that shit.

boom2424 and harmoniche like this.
  19. KristinaMariaSara

Reading List:
    Link
    about philip i don't know, about joseph i read that he will be killed. MC's father will feel guilty for the way Adellai died, he realizes that it is his fault if his daughter became so greedy for the throne so he will step down from the throne and Lart will be the next emperor.

shiory, syofiaa, samster and 3 others like this.
  20. Smile_for_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while so my memory is foggy but heres all what i remember

Half my terms and some parts might be mixed up lmao my brain is subconsciously mixing alot of the similar stories i read with this lmao

it was the consequences of giving the last divine power in his body to blondina to revive her.

Joseph dies. He's baharam's reincarnation, his memories returned and caused him to become obsessed with blondina and go to where she was(she was hiding with the other ladies somewhere in the palace)

Yadayada something happens blondina dies and amon rips him to shreds after(not sure)

blondina is the real god of origins, she died because she also all her powers to baharam because she wanted to live with amon as a human and not a god. Ends up getting stabbed by baharam out of jealousy and pushing the last of her divine powers to amon's ancestor

Also guys what happened to the mtl link? Did it get nuked??:blobsleepless:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Khadz, TrinaAngel, syofiaa and 16 others like this.