Spoiler I Raised The Beast Well / 곱게 키웠더니, 짐승

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by roseO, Aug 31, 2020.

1. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After "reviving" Bridey does any of Amon's powers remain? Can he still transform into a human? And what happened to the other Shinsu? It's not their fault that Barahan's descendant controlled them. It's the Emperor and is darling daughter Adellai to blame for that.

syofiaa, Epona C and boom2424 like this.
  2. suntastic40

suntastic40 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This explanation is perfect! I wish the Emporer suffered more though. That POS doesn't deserve a peaceful life. The events are not peaceful but still. He deserves to rot.

3. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. For all Adellai's faults, it needs to be reminded that she is basically the Emperor's mini-me, his favorite child, and the one he "groomed" at a young age to be his heir. Considering he is the one who made her the way she is, I think he deserved her fate or much worse. All the shit she ended up doing was due to his coaxing her from a young age to be his heir and giving her access to relic key was basically opening Pandora's box.

The only reason I think Lart escaped his sister's fate was that he was always overlooked by the Emperor who favored Adellai and plus he has his own distinct brazen personality which is different from his father and sister. They want to callously use people for the sake of power. He wants to use power for the sake of the one he loves.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    smeilia, Niveis, Chunin and 6 others like this.
  4. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @i_am_here, what you said just solidifies how big of an asshole the emperor is. He deserves an ending worse than just abdicating the throne. He deserves more for mocking his own blood.

suntastic40, boom2424 and i_am_here like this.
  5. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a super good analysis. I agree to everything thing you said. The father literally pit the twin against each other saying they would be emperor and so what not when the other twin is not in their presence. I am not fond of having him redeem because the he was the one who give idea of having absolute power to the princess by using the beast and becoming the emperor. In a way, he was pretty much the origin of all the mess. Redemption for him, saying he actually love Blondina given to how he treats her and her mother seem to be totally BS. On a side note , I really want a scene where Blondina’s mother beat the hell up of the emperor. In the first place why did he give her false hope when he had no intention coming back. At least give money that can let her and Blondina live comfortably. That something a decent person should do if the author want to redeem him.

smeilia, Creolenerd, Epona C and 5 others like this.
  6. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Even Lart remarks after he reconciled with Blondina more or less and he noticed she and Amon were an item, that his "introduction" to Blondina as his "sister" was not on the best terms which he now finds unfortunate. This is a flashback to the scene when the Emperor "introduces" Blondina to her siblings by warning her to know her place and keep her head down to live her life as if she is invisible. Assigning her to her an isolated Palace segregated from the rest of the royal family and openly presenting Blondina to her other siblings as their inferior. Not even the Empress (who clearly dislikes Blondina) was the origin of theirs and other nobles' mistreatment of Blondina it was always the Emperor.

As for Blondina's mother given her personality and how even after she realized he had truly abandoned her she still loved him. I doubt she would do that. She would probably still make excuses for the Emperor. I really can't stand women like this. I find them weak and pathetic.

I mean she chose to let her and her daughter live in dire poverty than sell the only valuable she had left - the ring from the Emperor. And still made excuses for his behavior and idolizes him while waiting in the winds as she and Blondina lived in the gutter.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  7. Bonzai

Bonzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any other spoilers between chapters 50++ something and 80? Does anyone know what happened to Bridee when she went to the vacation house with Lucy and the twins?

boom2424 likes this.
  8. Lilyinthesmalltown

Lilyinthesmalltown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcat_rawr:
    “I can't do engraving with this body.”

"engrave?"

Then there was a feeling of pressure and the breath of the beast that covered her body.

At some point she lost her mind.

Outside the window dyed with the dawn light that she saw when she turned her head. A huge black beast that filled my vision.

It seems that she moistened her cheeks hot with her tears and pushed him away, and in the end, it seems that she hung again. Then it seems that I eventually hugged a leopard who asked me for the body.

Every drop of blood and every cell was filled with phosphorus, causing her body to boil.

It was her last memory that she twisted her body in the burning sensation from her toe to her fingertips and closed her eyes as if fainting from the pressure that filled her inside.

In the meantime, she constantly heard a voice calling me anxiously and whispering that she was sorry.

「Breedy, I'm sorry. Bredy... … .」

I used Amon's call to call my name as a lullaby and stretched.

I raised my hand in the midst of weakening because of the sad voice calling me, but I couldn't touch Amon's hair and went straight.

I wanted to hug each other.

oh my, so he was literally did it in the beast form… My poor Bridy:blobcat_rawr:

syofiaa, Snow fluff, beazacha and 6 others like this.
  9. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers on the father's end, what happend before and after he gave the throne to his son? And what happend to the guy (white haired douche) who wants to propose to our MC and helped the bitch princess? Spoilers????

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    boom2424, heri3003 and i_am_here like this.
  10. suntastic40

suntastic40 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea the mom was kinda dumb ngl but I still feel for her in the sense that she was fooled. She should've been smarter, if not for herself, but for her child. I was waiting for a twist that she was still alive/reborn or something and the Emporer rots slowly. I guess that is wishful thinking on my part.

Creolenerd, boom2424 and i_am_here like this.
  11. mariah9419

mariah9419 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for chapter 65 :) is it ok if you can post chapter 66 through the end because the website I was reading the novel on got deleted :(

syofiaa, boom2424 and Haiting1536 like this.
  12. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn, u just throw facts

boom2424 likes this.
  13. SamV

SamV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to the king after giving his throne to his son, and what happend to the white haired douche used to court MC?

lucassimp and boom2424 like this.
  14. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    So how does Adelai die exactly. & when she found the descendant of baharam does she end up controlling the shinsu? What does Amon do about her?

boom2424 likes this.
  15. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on spoilers I saw...
    I think during the unrest outbreak after she helps (quite foolishly) Joseph unlock Barahan's powers. It's imlplied indirectly she was betrayed by one of her allies (Marquess/Count?) who wanted sole power, but directly it was the result of Shinsu mauling her (looool!) after they fell under influence of Joseph/Barahan who gets berserk after he also unlocks Barahan's memories.

Adelai is typical of example of someone who thinks they are much smarter than they actually are. They thought they were the queen (most powerful piece) on a chessboard but didn't realize they were actually a pawn until it is too late.

I think Amon finds her as she is dying in the Palace after she got mauled. Barahan/Joseph searches for Blondina who he realises is the reincarantion of the Goddess of Origins whom the original was in love with. However, the goddess did not love him back...in that way. So he killed her out of jealousy because of the one she loved was the beast in the forest (Amon's reincarnation/ancestor).

syofiaa, Niveis, L.A.C.L. and 8 others like this.
  16. thuphuong

thuphuong New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who is Joseph please

17. KristinaMariaSara

KristinaMariaSara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the bandit who tried to kill blondina after the shinsu ritual

18. mariah9419

mariah9419 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Joseph is the descendent of barahan also known as the person who can control the beasts

19. i_am_here

Reading List:
    Link
    The bandit that tried to kill Blondina - he has blonde hair and golden hair. He is also Barahan's descendant/reincarnation.

syofiaa and boom2424 like this.
  20. sleepykid

sleepykid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how bout the silver haired guy?? the one who is interested in Blondina in early chapter:blobhero: