Spoiler I Raised the Villains Preciously/ 곱게 키운 악당들

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I-Raised-the-Villains-Preciously.jpg
    DESCRIPTION:
    I will become a nursery teacher for the children who would become the future Black Sorcerer, the Heads of Dark Guild, and Psychopaths Emperor. I didn’t want to get entangled up and sneak out of the nursery, but I decided to raise the poor little villains with full sincerity,

“Teacher, are you leaving us behind?”

——

“If I look at this handsome face a little more, I won’t be able to win.”

Masha, who took off his dress and wore a neat uniform, grew up as a narcissistic adult.

“Teacher, the more dangerous I am, the more likely you will not take your eyes off of me. I’m weak at the poor things.”

Although he is the Empire’s number one in rough and fierce ways, Jeremy, who is strangely soft for Hannah, but his way of affection was little off.

“I’m going to listen to whatever you want. Whatever it is, whatever it is for. Instead, the teacher should stay with me.”

Ian, who became emperor, and his actions, which are still unknown, is Ian really a pushover and foolish? If so, is he hiding something else?

Oh, come on.

I think I raised it properly, but I think there’s a bit of a problem?

“I have a lot of impure things I want to do with you.”

Hello, Pope, what’s wrong with you?

NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-the-villains-preciously/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Novel Cover 1:
    [​IMG]
    Novel Cover 2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alternative titles: I raised the Villains Preciously,
    Author: Solgit
    Artist: (for promo), (for Novel)
    Official links:
    Novel: (no link yet, please add for novel)
    Manhwa: Kakaopage
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-the-villains-preciously/
    Novel Status: 146 Chapters (complete)
    Manhwa Status: On-going (From August 2022)

• Hannah: 15 year old when story starts and she isekai into novel. She is from same orphanage and at 15 (already considered adult there, she is to be kicked out but gets job as teacher there). It is told that old Hannah was beaten up by previous head priest when she was living as orphan.
      She has healing powers which Caesar the priest suspects after Hannah gave Holy water to everyone in Temple which instantly cures food poisoning. After 3 yr skip, She finally realises her power during epidemic and gets tested for holy power when all children are leaving. After Caesar and all children leaves, she leaves the orphanage for Central Temple. Her holy power is high, painful when directly healed so she gives it mixed with water at Central Temple, dubbed there as “holy water”.
    • Caeser: The White-haired High Priest in 2nd Cover, 20yrs old when he comes to Orphanage/Temple for Audit. Stays as Head Priest there for next 3 yrs after the embezzlement case. Always sleepy due his power been constantly used at Black Dessert barrier for monsters
      He is the Pope mentioned in description, most likely ML. First to notice MC’s strange honey water and powers. After 3 yrs skip, during epidemic, he bargains with previous Pope that he will go to Black Desert instead of revealing healing power secret of Hannah so she can stay longer with children. He kisses Hannah calling it a blessing to both before leaving for Black Desert.
    • Marsha: Red-haired Wizard in 2nd Cover, 9 yr old when story starts dressed as a girl when young (Hannah founds out Marsha is boy when taking him to the women’s bath). Has peculiar tastes as loves Skeletons and weird dolls.
      Has a pet named cucco, considered as Chicken with Horn when born, after 3yrs skip, dubbed as Ostrich due to its size and later found to be Ancient Beast. Both leaves for Magic Tower at age 12.
    • Ian: Golden-haired Emperor/Prince in 2nd Cover, 10yr old at start of story, very peculiar on cleanliness & hates anything dirty (trauma from being called dirty due to been illegitimate royal child). Always seen reading, wearing gloves and most intuitive.
      First to leave, goes to Grand Duke’s house, he seems like Adult to everyone at orphanage, reading on history of monarchs, Wars and monarch duties.
    • Jeremy: Black-Haired Sword-master in Cover, 9 year old at start of story. Loves anything related to swords. (Trauma from when his father left him saying he will come back when strong).
      Leaves for Knight School same day as Marsha and Hannah leaves Orphanage. He stays in contact with Hannah as Knight School is closer to Central Temple. After the 5+ year skip, it is revealed that He joins Dark Guild instead of becoming a knight.

Table of Contents
    Thanks to @choco_late for MTL!

Additional Spoilers:
    Unofficial Manhwa Links

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  3. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl on the cover seems similar with yerenica.. :cookie:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    4D340A07-08AA-4C29-820F-ADFFA861611A.jpeg
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    this looks like a cute story :blob_plusone:
    1-so how old is the MC if she’s raising the villains? I hope the age gap isn’t much
    2- also who’s the ML? :hmm: thats quite the harem there if you ship someone but then ML pops out you’ll be really heartbroken :hmm::hmm::hmm:
    3-also is it just me or in the first cover Masha (the redhead with yellow eyes) looks like a girl and in novel she was described like a girl?
    4-and lastly where did the pope(whitehead with blue eyes) come from? was he also raised by Hannah?
    I’m sorry for so many questions even tho this just got picked up today this just looks so cute :aww:
    hope someone comes and spoils this:blobReach:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolololol
    It's just a week from the initial release in kkp... (14/11/2020)
    Still reading through the free chapters and still trying to make sense the plot

7. Kris321

Kris321 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After " I raised cinderella preciously" here comes " I raised the villains preciously" :blobrofl::blobrofl:

8. Hanna_Kang

Hanna_Kang New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! the white-haired guy looks so hot :blobnosebleed::aww:

9. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the ML?

10. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    be aware of the “harem” tag in genre :blobneutral:
    also curious :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. PleaseSaveMeTomorrow

PleaseSaveMeTomorrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For your third question, the description states that Masha “took off his dress”. It also refers to Masha as a “him”. But there’s no cross dressing tag. I think that it’s mentioned in the prologue that Hannah is 15 years old, too. So maybe she’s more like a babysitter.

shiory, syofiaa, RedRuchi and 3 others like this.
  12. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess :hmm: :

- Masha : the red haired man
    I think he cross-dressed as a child, because in the first illustration he wore a dress and got longer hair.
    Other name : Black Sorcerer

- Jeremy : black haired man.
    Important figure in the kingdom.
    Other name :The Heads of Dark Guild

- Ian : blonde haired man.
    Seems like he's the next emperor.
    Other name : Psychopaths Emperor

The Pope : the white haired man in the second illustration, who got dirty thought about our FL.
    It SCREAM Male Lead hereeeeee.
    :blobphone:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2020
  13. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at another Naver blog.
    https://m.blog.naver.com/moonyzoo1040/222144496661
    They described the novel as mostly comedy. They said something about the high priests being the same age, but I can’t tell if they mean the same as FL or the three nursery boys. The blogger thinks the high priest will be the ML. He apparently starts staying with them during a time when church corruption was being addressed.
    The boys had left the nursery when they were old enough, and they all have their love of FL in common. That creates a bit of fighting.
    FL kind of comes off as a bit dim, but is cheery and positive.
    Emperor (Ian) is the cool type but is nice to FL, he’s hard to read.
    Dark guildmaster Jeremy, a bit crazy but affectionate to FL
    Does say much about mage Masha but found him a bit annoying(?)

The villain is the grandduke, the uncle of the Emperor. (Ian I guess?)

Blog 2 (The better one)
    https://m.blog.naver.com/jyw1117/222148095880
    Hannah’s like 5 years older to clarify.
    She’s in her mid 20s in about chapter 36 when the adult MLs show up.
    Also says stuff about getting rid of corrupt priests and notes that the book is light-hearted. But the story also goes into the kids trauma a bit.
    This person can’t tell who the ML is because share of screentime is pretty even.

Introducing the MLs
    1. Cesar, the silver haired high priest. He’s actually older than Hannah, like 20 or so. [COUGH we love us a non child COUGH]
    He joins up with Hannah in ousting the corrupt priest overseeing the nursery.
    There is a bit of awkwardness/he’s hard to approach at first because he played a role in the defeat of the villains in the original. After they become close though.

2. Jeremy, dark haired dark guild-master. Was 9 in the beginning.
    The only one of the three kids that always kept in contact with Hannah from childhood to adulthood, though she didn’t know about him becoming the guild-master. Very affectionate to Hannah.

3. Redhead Masha, crossdressing loving wizard. Was also 9 at beginning.
    After discovering his magic joins the magic tower.
    The most active one in pursuing Hannah, and keeps showing his affection by asking her out on dates or asking for her to marry him.

4. Blonde illegitimate child —> emperor, Ian. Was 10 at the beginning.
    Was the illegitimate child of the emperor and gets the position after a revolt. Rumored by people to be cold and cruel, but he is soft and friendly to Hannah. He gives in to what she wants and encourages her to get what she wants by staying by him.

Like the other blog they say FL is cute and friendly.
    The story moves at a relatively fast speed.

Update a third wild blogger has appeared with juicy details
    https://m.blog.naver.com/lucia8989/222148611749
    Chapter 33 = Hannah x Cesar first kiss
    Chapter 35 = Kids leave
    Chapter 86 = Hannah x Masha kiss
    Chapter 90 = Ian x Hannah kiss
    Chapter 92 = Cesar’s return (TwT why didn’t they say when he was leaving tho?)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read many books with a harem tag where the MC ends up with only 1 person but is liked by many. Imo harem tag is a red herring :sushi_cool:

NU should have a 'true harem' tag of 1 v ∞ and a normal 'harem' tag of ∞ like 1 but 1 v 1

15. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    so the thing with Masha’s gender got cleared up
    Hannah thought Masha was a girl (and Masha was described as a girl in the original novel) but she found out he was a boy in chapter 4 (it was so funny:blobjoy:) and it turns out that Masha likes beautiful things and wats to be cute so he wears dresses and styles his long hair, but when he is crying Hannah says that she liked him not because he’s a girl or boy or his appearance, but for himself.
    so cute and funny :blobupset::blob_grin::blobpopcorn:

16. tobioboi

tobioboi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i actually want her to be with ian. please look at him being handsome and cold . i feel that he is not the male lead but im rooting for him. please LOOK AT THE COVER THE WAY HE LOOKS AT ME WTH SJDJJSJD

17. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    why cant it be reverse harem? i mean i dont really like harem but male leads can have their harem but female leads cant? apart from chitra and i got reincaranted in a reverse harem game i didnt see a fml harem book. Everyone can be happy with this. They are busy people so it shouldnt bother them to share her time.

myuun., evil_muffins, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  18. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a harem novel or what there is a lot if kisses

myuun. likes this.
  19. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the hottie pope ✌

shiory and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  20. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow FL 3 kisses with different men, is this a Harem?