Spoiler I Refuse To Be A Flower(꽃이기를 거부한다)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, all I can say to you that the Male Lead is Utah, confirmed. Also, to all who are rooting for the King. That man literally squeezed every drop of emotions she had have left in her after living a life full of abuses and hypocrisy.
    He always received and received, but never really gave any warmth to her. All she had were the empty words he spouted. It is easy to say that you love someone but extremely difficult to uphold. She gave the King many chances, an entire life but he missed them all. You can yourself imagine that in how much despair she was when she decided to quit her living. She was already dead inside, her question to him ‘have you ever been sincere?’ was her last hope and his last chance.

In the latest chapter, if I'm right it was the flashback to be precise where she was thinking about Utah and said to to herself ‘what if I'd chosen him from the beginning’.

Bonus : It was that Blue Jewel that Utah gave her, which she held in her hand when she jumped from her chamber, that jewel was what that saved her, it was sort of rare magical device which turned back the flow of time.
    flashback
    When he gave the magical Jewel to her
    Pamela : What is it?
    Utah : All of me

current timeline

The moment she realised this, she broke down in front of Utah ‘Utah’ whereas Utah is looking at her lovingly with a bittersweet smile on his face.

Pamela : Utah
    Utah : Yes Pamela
    Pamela : (.....)
    Utah : I'm here

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021
  2. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler, AND THANK GOD SHE CHOOSE ANOTHER GUY. Fyuuuh.... :blobsneeze:

3. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the difference between Ian and Utah is :

Utah to Pamela : I love you.
    Ian to Pamela : You must love me.

4. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, someone please who can read a little bit of Korean, can you please read Chapter 136 of this Novel on Naver.
    The reason is, the MTL is a bit hard here I'm unable to understand.
    I just wanna know that the conversation I've read which was going on between the King and Pamela (flashback scene) is correct or not, cause it's heavily implied (through MTL) that she was assaulted by a nobleman even when she was his mistress.

I don't know what this bitch King's problem was, he was not only a jerk but also a manipulative bastard. He not only did not comforted the woman he claimed to love but also failed to protect her.
    (fyi, he was very much aware of her feelings for him and her anxiety but he chose to act like he didn't know cause he wanted her to lean more and more on him, like to be desperate about him, there's some creepy monologue he was having about her condition and Utah who saw the past memories even cursed him, calling him mother(you know what).

Also, the reason she commited suicide was that Count Kleina's daughter, Allena Kleina, whom she was classmates and friends with in the convent was apparently King's fiancé. (Mind you, MTL is hard to read, so I've also skipped few of the chapters) So yeah, Allena died, and Pamela heard the maids having conversation among themselves that Allena was maybe murdered by Pamela cause she felt threatened that her position will be weaken.

That was the last straw for her and later she jumped and committed suicide in front of Ian.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2021
  5. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good thing that the ML is another man,:blobnosebleed: D A M N E D that King:mad:

More spoilersss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Pamela finally got married to Utah. Her mother wasn't an evil person, she was just bad in parenting. Turns out Pamela, Ian and her Mother had regressed many times.
    Each time it ended in the deaths of both mother and daughter. Mother remembered everything in each timeline so her only goal was to let Pamela survive no matter what it takes. She too hasn't an easy life, she was forgiven by Pamela in the last. Her mother was sold to older man by her caretaker or something. So Pamela was an illegitimate child.

Ian too had regressed many times to the point that his only goal was to keep Pamela from dying. But as Pamela didn't remembered anything she couldn't understand his actions. He got emotionally distant from her, he did loved her but he didn't took her feelings into account even when she was assaulted by that man, he didn't consoled her. That man accidentally found out the secret passage of the castle where Pamela lived. She was alone and he attacked her. Ian was so used to seeing Pamela miserable and weeping that he didn't have any more consolation left, he did punished that man but he always looked at Pamela with the perspective of her life before regression. She died and Ian in the side stories understood that he too like many other men became the cause of Pamela's death. In the end he accepted her decision of choosing and loving Utah and wished her a long and happy life as he headed towards her wedding with Utah.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2021
  7. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is unexpected! Thanks for sharing! I don’t quite understand how a person can love and care about someone and be emotionally distant to the point of ignoring their pain, so I’m happy that she ends up with Utah.

Was it explained who turned back time and how. And also why MC has memories only of her last life? Was her memory of the past lives always cropped or was it ok before and only got limited to the last life in the current timeline?

8. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed it so it was quite hard to understand.
    Although, as far as I understood, their deaths were the trigger to turn back the time. Her mother died and went back in time, Pamela died and went back in time...so both mother-daughter duo would go back in time if died. Also, in the timeline at the starting of the novel, the time was turned back due to the jewel gifted to her by Utah.

About her memory, she didn't remembered anything each time she came back in time. It was just her mother and Ian that remembered. In the last, she got to know all her lifelines with the help of Utah and thus understood her mother's action and the actions of Ian better. So, yeah. She was able to wrap her head around properly about what and why it was happening. This was the only timeline (current one) where she remembered her past (the one in the beginning of the story where she jumped from the terrace)

And by understanding, I don't mean that 'oh so they were doing this for me' - one.
    What I mean is she got to know her answers. So it wasn't like she was all that I forgive you or gave a whole lecture or something. She just let it all go...the past to dust. She was happy with Utah and didn't wanted to be weighed down by the past, so she saw all that, she heard them and let it all go for a better life.

9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore?? I'm mad they're giving the mom and king a get outta jail free card

10. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Fluffy From Flufferland

Fluffy From Flufferland Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much! I was thinking of dropping this if the king was the ML.
    I'm so glad!