Spoiler I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kaguya0401, Jul 16, 2017.

1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you buy? I might splurge on these...

2. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    J-novel is officially translating this novel i think.

3. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* I had high hopes to find atleast the raw novel link here. MTL if I have to. It says the webnovel is already completed?
    I'm so whippppped. I want to know who's gonna end up with who. Also, can someone tell me which chapter on the LN is chapter 16 (the latest chapter on Manga)? :blobok:

4. Marinette

Marinette Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happened to Keith. I arrived to that point. It so frustrating bc. The translator stop during the search yet, there's some illustration showing what happened but, we can't really understand. No hate towards the translator... But, yeah it sadden me that no one picked up the serie... The last update was from 2017.;-; I guess we'll just know from the anime. Since the manga is also a bit slow.

5. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how Volume 4 ends but when I was searching for some #spoiler I read some Japanese comments about volume 6, after graduating from school Katrina join ministry of magic where she meets new people and I heard that there is also hint for new character in this volume.
    Later on it seems like Jared is confused about his feelings because he's running after Katrina all the time but Katrina is always insensitive about it even after he confessed to her ...I hope she chose and notice Jared and fell in love with him cause I really ship Bakarina with Jared/Gerald.

6. LunadeSelene

LunadeSelene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm supporting Bakarina x Gerald too
    Any news about them? :blobcry:

lazynoodles and Jukki like this.
  7. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so who does Katrina end up with??

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the newest chapter of the manga adaptation they talk about an adoption of fortune lover with new character and katarina who is back with a revenge . Someone have spoiler ?

9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I just find the manga got another version where Katarina recover her memories at the school year. Is there any novel of this manga version too?

10. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    No I think it's manga exclusive.

chamchaworld likes this.
  11. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She somehow forgets Jared declaring his love and kissing her...somehow, i know that stuff happens later what with her brother being kidnapped and all, but come on, author, there is being dense and then there is forgetting a freaking kiss!

If you didn't want to finally let Katarina date, then don't put that scene in the story, and i don't even ship her with Jared, i actually would rather see her with Maria or one of the girls, but don't have a guy confess his love, kiss her, have Katarina seemingly finally realize someone loves her and then make her forget soon afterwards without giving a response to Jared.

12. euls

euls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BUMP

I've been rereading the novel and manga for years now and I'm really curious what happened next (after the latest chapter)
    and is there any possibility that a translation group will pick this up again? :notlikeblob:

13. AikawaHikari

AikawaHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the vol.4 i guess you all already know about keith got kidnapped, and the one who kidnap him is a mysterious woman (a dark magic wielder) and his brother from his previous family before the duke adopt him, when katarina found him, he has already tied by dark magic (just like katarina but the dark magic is more stronger) katarina think that she's only need to call out for him like her friends did to her but it didn't work. Larna,sora,and maria decide to go serch the dark wielder, and katarina and jered stay with the unconscious keith. Katarina feel something (kind of encouragement or something) from her pocket (the ornaments bought by jared) and she feel like she can get rid of the dark magic and she did it (jared kinda shock too). keith open his eyes and see katarina in front of him, he miss katarina so much and he's dreaming about his precious time with katarina when he's unconscious. He thought he was just dreaming when he see katarina and kiss her lips (in front of jared(tbh i really want to see jared expression that time)

Enmea, Aestheronyxx, Xienne and 19 others like this.
  14. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh development I see~ how did Katarina react? Do you know what happens later in story? Who does she end up with?

Lovina likes this.
  15. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    Katarina pov (after the kiss) (i'm sooo sorry i forgot to mention that keith faint after he kiss her)

Huh? What was that? What just happened? I was frozen in place, unable to comprehend what had just happened, as usual. Hmm. Let's go through the chain of events leading up to this point. First, I thought of tilling the fields back at Claes Manor to increase my magical powers... no, that was a little too far back. Let's try this again. After all, it would take a long time to summarize events from my childhood up to this point in time. Ugh, that wasn't it! Remember, Katarina! Think of what just happened a while ago! Firstly... we got to this room, and found the missing Keith. But Dark Magic had been cast on him, and he wouldn't wake up no matter how much I called to him. That was why Larna and the rest left in search of the individual who cast the spell. Only Jeord and I were left in this room. But no matter how much or how loudly I called to Keith, he didn't react at all! And so I got really angry and said, “Why? Why does Keith have to suffer like this?!" And then I felt that mirror that Jeord bought for me heating up. And then I touched it, and felt that I could do something about that black mist-snake. Hmm. Actually, I do remember tearing it apart and crushing it with these very hands... and then Keith woke up, and then...? “Auuuggh!" I held my head as a weird sound escaped my lips. I could see the events that had just occurred replaying in my mind, in real time. When Keith had opened his eyes, he'd called out to me in a feeble voice, and then for some reason, placed a hand on my cheek. That was fine and good. At least, up until that point. But then, what happened after! Keith placed his lips against my cheek and then... he k-kissed me!! In my confusion, I didn't know how to react, and could only stare blankly with my eyes wide. But then, Keith...! He looked at me with that pretty face of his, with an expression like he was ready to melt! And he just kept staring at me, just like that! Just thinking about it was enough to almost cause my head to explode. And that sensation, too! I never thought that someone else's lips would be so soft. Wasn't that my first kiss? Hmm? Wait... why does it feel like I've felt something like that before? In fact... is the feeling of someone else's lips really a first for me? Why does it feel like I've experienced this before? And... whose lips?

“...Katarina. Are you all right?" A voice called out to me as I remained lost in my thoughts. I turned around, only to see Jeord standing behind me, with an expression of displeasure on his face.
    "Y-Yes!" Still shaken, I managed to squeak out a response. Jeord stepped forward, inspecting the now-sleeping Keith - the very same Keith who had just done something baffling, and then fallen asleep again.
    "That was ... quite the reaction, from what I could see. Perhaps a side effect of the magic being dispelled. He is most likely simply sleeping."
    "I ... see." I was so relieved that the magic had been dispelled. But what just happened was way too intense. I still couldn't get my thoughts together.
    "However ... even if he was half-awake , he really went and did it, I see. "Jeord placed a hand on my chin. In my confusion, all I could do was gape. Could it be ...?! Just when I thought Jeord's face was a little too close for comfort, I felt that the same soft sensation on my lips once more The thing responsible, of course, was another person's lips. With a soft sound, Jeord drew away. “A disinfectant, you see. You are mine after all, Katarina. I cannot simply overlook another man trying to snatch you away," Jeord said, sulking like a child. I suddenly remembered everything that I had forgotten – all at once. That's right... that kiss just now wasn't my first kiss. My first kiss was taken by Jeord a while ago... and on top of that, he even proposed to me, saying that he loves me! I had forgotten about all that in the chaos of Keith's disappearance. But how could I have forgotten something like that...! Then Jeord, who was still sulking childishly, said,
    “Hmm. It would seem that my feelings were not appropriately conveyed. Perhaps one kiss isn't enough? Then shall I do it again...? " What terrifying words! I immediately shook my head. “No, I remember all of it! I'm fine! Just fine!" I replied, desperately. Jeord seemed a little disappointed at my response.
    "Is that so... I see." From there, my confusion continued to build. What am I going to do? What am I supposed to do? I was in a panic! Jeord kissed me, said he loved me, and then... but then Keith, why did he...? It was no good. There was simply too much at once(poor katarina). Ugh, my face feels like it's on fire! My heart won't stop beating either! I can even hear it! Augh!
    "Woof!" And on top of all my confusion, a mysterious sound joined the fray. Of course.
    "Woof woof." I had no idea what was going on anymore. I couldn't grasp this situation at all. What was all this woofing during this tumultuous time? ..Wait. What?! The mystery sound came from very close to me. It obviously sounded like a puppy of some kind, but there shouldn't have been anything like that in this room. Glancing toward the source of the sound, my eyes fell upon the remainders of the black snake, which I had compressed into a ball earlier. The sound had come from within that mass.
    “...Eh? What?" I stared blankly at the black ball. It seemed to be... moving, forming itself into a new shape. Is that snake thing back again?! I steeled myself, and was ready for anything... but the new shape that the ball took was...
    “...A puppy?" Where the black mass once was now sat a black puppy an adorable one, too.
    "Wh-What?!" I could only guess that this puppy was formed from the black thing I'd torn off Keith! Why is it a puppy now? One thing after another... nothing makes sense! Both Jeord and I seemed at a loss for words as we stared at the newly- materialized puppy. And then its eyes and mine met, and the puppy made a beeline for me. Up until now, every single dog I had encountered in my life saw me as a mortal enemy. So I was prepared anything ... but then the puppy wagged its tail in joy as it approached me.
    "Wh-Wha ..." I could only stare on in shock. Jeord's reaction was different from mine.
    "Are you all right, Katarina ?!" he said, moving to peel the puppy off me.
    "H-How cute ...!" I said, hugging the puppy automatically.
    "... Huh?" The Jeord made a funny expression due to his surprise, but that didn't really register in my mind. After all, I was incredibly moved! Ever since I was born- no, even in my previous life before this one, I had always been disliked by dogs, I loved animals, of course, including dogs, and I had no idea why they hated me. I was popular with the monkeys in the zoo and the mountains behind my home, for some reason, but dogs were always hostile toward me. Petting a cute puppy this way made me feel like an ancient war had ended. Mutual enemies had finally put down their arms. Ah... I was finally able to feel a dog's soft fur. Hugging a puppy was really a dream come true. I had lived all these years, and a lifetime before, disliked by dogs. And now this day had arrived! I continued ruffling the puppy's fur. It never once even bared its teeth at me. At long last, my dream had been fulfilled! I held the puppy tight, spoiling it in all the ways I could. The puppy seemed to enjoy this, if its rapidly wagging tail was anything to go by. Ahh, so soft! So adorable. It was like I was dreaming. I could so easily lose myself in this newfound world, with my puppy, myself and... well, I guess it was just my puppy and me. Just as I was about to continue enjoying myself, mysterious laughter interrupted me.
    “Hee hee..." It was a clear voice, ringing out like a bell. I assumed that it was Jeord making a strange noise after being left out of the good time I was having with my puppy, but that was not the case. In fact, Jeord positioned himself before me and the puppy with his sword drawn and his expression grave. He seemed to be glaring in the direction of the door. I followed his gaze, only to find a woman standing at the room's entrance. At a glance, she seemed to be a black-haired girl of around my age. The laughter probably came from her.
    "What an interesting one you are... really," the black-haired girl said casually. It seemed like she was looking right past Jeord and his blade. What a mysterious girl. Even though she seemed close to me in age, the way she laughed and smiled seemed almost childlike. We continued to stare at the girl cautiously as she continued speaking. "But... after all that effort. I wanted to do a Dark Magic experiment and make a familiar of darkness, but I see that you've claimed it for yourself, hmm?"
    "Familiar of... darkness?" I repeated after her blankly, unable to understand.
    “That puppy. I used the Dark Arts on your brother and made that familiar. But I see you have dispelled that magic too."
    “E-Eh?! This little thing here is a familiar of darkness? W-Wait! So you're the one who cast Dark Magic on Keith!"
    "Why yes, that's me," the girl said, her expression not changing in the slightest. How... How terrible! I couldn't believe that the perpetrator that Larna and the others had been looking for all this time would turn up on their own. From what Maria and Sora said, this person commanded immensely powerful Dark Magic. Would we be okay, facing such a foe? I grew more uneasy, regarding the girl more cautiously than before. But she didn't seem to notice or care.
    “But then... how did you manage to take it for yourself? How mysterious... you don't have a drop of Dark Magic in you, from what I can see.." the girl mused, placing a hand on her cheek. And then she suddenly asked,
    “Hey... tell me. Why? How?"
    "E-Eh?! You ask me that, b-but..." I turned to look at the happy puppy, which was still wiggling in my arms. Is this really true? This puppy is a familiar of darkness? I... guess it did come out of the black thing, yeah. But what is a familiar of darkness anyway? Is it dangerous? But it's so cute, I don't think it would hurt anyone...
    “But, well... since you've taken it for yourself, there's not much to be done. Can't do much now, so... you can have that puppy."
    “E-Eh...? Really? Thank you..." I thanked her reflexively, but... hmm? Something didn't feel right.
    "Hee hee. You really are an interesting one, Katarina Claes..." the girl said, once again laughing in that same way.
    "Wait... why do you know my name...?" There was no reason for her to know something like that. Before I could ask, the girl moved. She raised an arm and muttered something under her breath. I saw Jeord raise his sword in response to her movements, but– Before anything else could happen, the room was enveloped in an absolute, pitch-black darkness. It was a pure absence of light. I could not see a thing. In the darkness, her voice echoed.
    “Honestly... I wanted to chat more, but I have to be going soon. We'll meet again somewhere, I'm sure..." And with that, light suddenly returned to the room. But the girl was long gone. "What... was that?" I muttered. There was no response except for a single happy bark from the puppy cradled in my arms. Immediately after the woman vanished, Larna and company rushed into the room.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  16. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for this spoiler ♥️

I have been waiting for years to know what happened when they were searching for Keith ! Thanks

AikawaHikari likes this.
  17. AikawaHikari

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem

I really like giving spoiler, but all my friend didn't like spoiler so i end up giving spoiler here,
    I really want to talk to someone about this for a long time

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    bochucha, famine, xxiv and 5 others like this.
  18. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    OOOOOOOOOIIIIIIII.... The anime Katerina is stacked!! What happened? I thought Katerina was an A-cup queen.

honingzoet likes this.
  19. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Na, she had a normal-sized chest in the manga as well I think. Well, normal for "western" sensibilities

20. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I came to spoil this but looks like I was too late . you guys forgot to mention some Sora's special scene ( my ship ) and Keith confession .
    From my newest info it's still ongoing and official translation reached vol 8 , but a website I can't remember will release vol 5 on next 26 .
    Basically novelupdate translation and JCN translation are almost completely different , I liked NU's but JCN's illustrations was enough to make you reread it .