Spoiler I sacrificed my life, but he was a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HazyPrecise, Dec 6, 2020.

1. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was obsessed with Lerine just as much as ML, he was devastated when Lerine died and the burning hatred and jealousy made him vulnerable to demon's seduce, he became a contractor of some high demon lord and was working on bringing down the seal(set on the demons by the first emperor of the empire).

When he saw the way ML treated Navian (around chapter 45), he got super angry, like, Lerine sacrificed her life for you merely one year ago and now you're into another girl??? And his hatred towards ML burnt higher.

luliibunny, Jsclie, Mikaa and 15 others like this.
  2. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh boy... does he ever find out navian is lerine reborn...

LokaLari likes this.
  3. AkimiLj

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at chapter 52.
    Seems like he didn't know Lerine would be back. Elon just thought ML's looking for Lerine because he's insane? (Not so sure) He also participated in producing Lerine imitators to torment ML, so it's natural for him to think Navian was another fake. I think he won't find out too soon.
    And besides, people on ML's side, like the high priest and MC's mentor, were trying hard to protect MC, which includes prevent her true nature to be found out by the demon people. That's why ML's told he can't check the tattoo, since he's always being watched by that demon lord who's suspected to be the demon emperor.
    I think he's gonna find out at some point..... and well, it doesn't seem like he'll meet a good end.....

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    luliibunny, Jsclie, Mikaa and 13 others like this.
  4. AkimiLj

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 79: MC found out ML became a tyrant because of her, she's shocked and a bit angry (she thought it's ridiculous that such a strong man like him would be broken by the grief of losing a friend cause 'people die everyday and every living person would need to overcome the pain of losing someone', and that she didn't save him just to watch him live like a crazy man, she wanted him to live happy)

Chapter 80: MC realised she had also been in love with ML for a long time, only that she was subconsciously refusing to face her emotions cause ML was the lord she pledged to serve.
    She thought she got such pedantry from her father, of whom she's disdainful.

Chapter 84: Eron got confirmed that MC is Lerine

Chapter 84-86: On a event where knights pledge to their chosen lords, ML dressed like a royal knight and made a lengthy confession(which's also a pledge and a proposal) to MC, describing how he fell for her(Lerine) on first sight, and how his unrequited affection towards her was driving him crazy even before she made her sacrifice, and by his confession MC realised he's found out she's Lerine. They got formally engaged after the event.

She can't go back cause the prophecy said 'Lerine' was fated to sacrifice for the Empire. Around chapter 75, they inferenced that she would definitely die again if she keeps refusing to consider herself as Navian due to her guilt towards Navian and her family. From then on they were working on helping her to accept Navian's name and body.
    ML ordered Navian to become his fiancée because the high priest told him Navian's family can give him what he wanted, and all he wanted was Lerine. He felt Navian was Lerine on first sight and was attacted by her despite his own reasoning(he explained his feelings towards Navian in chapter 87). Like Lerine is called 'the Lover of the Empire' by the demon people, so I guess they are fated together, it's not up to them, they just need to fall in love :mad:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
    luliibunny, Jsclie, SueVal and 18 others like this.
  5. skuxxman

skuxxman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me where I can read the MTL? Thanks

Mitsuvii likes this.
  6. Mitsuvii

Mitsuvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have mtl of the entire novel

7. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Lerine's family? It's so sad that she finally realised that no matter what she does to gain their approval. They would never love her cause she's a girl :cry:

8. asterice

asterice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read advance chapter?

9. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Signus kissed Navian, I guess Navian is our MC...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2022
    thomie likes this.
  10. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. hongturn2022

hongturn2022 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

missingmeso likes this.
  12. missingmeso

missingmeso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t buy it on good reads and kakao is a pain to translate, any help or update on it?

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the empire knows that lerine came back to life?

14. Deleted member 710609

Deleted member 710609 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the protagonist feel about waking up in a different body