LCD I Said Make My Abilities Average!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 9, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they believed her lies, they'd still focus on both her and the boy to figure out what was so special about them that a god descended to protect them. They might even hire people to attack them to see if they would be protected again.

Also, that kid having a big bag of money is the same as having a target painted on his back. He's unlikely to make it home alive.

I wonder if the princess is a good person or just intelligent, cynical and opportunistic enough to realize that making an empty gesture of sacrificing herself for her people would be enough to get out of a sticky situation.

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    They probably believed her, she did make a wonderful show... Not that it matters, of course the royalty would definitely want to go after her now, if they can get the favor of a goddess, then world domination might even be a plausible goal after all.

And yeah... That kid is in huge danger, but... I think the author doesn't want this kind of tragic thing to happen, so he'll probably stay safe due to plot armor...

And the princess... Well, Adel pretended that she was going to destroy the whole country with her magic, so... What she was doing was pretty much what any sensible person would do, sacrificing herself for the country... Probably something natural to any member of the royalty that isn't rotten to the core... Probably.

3. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was on that day that 4 cultivators were born after surviving Tribulation Lightning from the heavens.
    tribulation lightning.gif
    IN WHAT WAY ARE YOU ACTING AVERAGE!?!?!?!?!
    why head shake what.gif

asriu, Sherrynity and AliceShiki like this.
  4. GateOfD

GateOfD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, she sure is doing an above average job of trying to lay low.

The goddess thing she made up is so gonna backfire in some way. Wanted some more regular magic school shenanigans, but guess we're diving into country politics fast.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I love her friend's estimations of her chances of living a normal life :LOL:

Its more likely that the author will simply never mention him again and he'll become the literary version of Schrodinger's Cat.

6. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... Her friends are right, she'll definitely be unable to live a normal life... She is too bad at that, she'll definitely find trouble for herself.

7. GateOfD

Reading List:
    Link
    adventure arc starting I see.

Looking forward to another timeskip and her male rival reuniting with her.

8. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Notaborax

Notaborax 『Woeful One』『Poet』『Epi's & Azuka's Cat』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD the mysterious sword going to be the next holy sword of the kingdom.....

jacobpaige likes this.
  10. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    So... How can she expect to be average at the hunter's guild?

Impossible, definitely impossible, she'll surely get into a big rank in no time.

11. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    ...She has become average. Your average dense and clueless OP MC. LOL~!

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know what makes her think its even possible for her to become an average Hunter ;)

Maybe if she hired someone to take all the credit for her and pretended to be the baggage handler?

Notaborax likes this.
  13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she believes she can just lay low by doing easy quests that shouldn't require any effort... But she'll surely mess up somehow...

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, probably because her idea of "easy" is a bit... off.

AliceShiki likes this.
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she will do that but then found out that it is actually an easy quest for veteran level hunter. Hahaha~!

Sherrynity and AliceShiki like this.
  16. GateOfD

Reading List:
    Link
    I predict she gonna take on herb gathering and easy hunts, but keep running into people in trouble

17. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes me question the previous status of the father and step family because they act like noble snobs but they didn't seem to have status and they needed to steal a noble families status through such terrible means.

How much brainwashing did they do on their own daughter to make her think that she was better than the legitimate heir.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I had meant to mention this earlier, but a sword that doesn't bend tends to break. I'm not so sure that sword of hers should be as awesome as it probably will be. Unless the nano-machines focused on her intent rather than her instructions/imagery and took a lot of initiative.

She's a relatively young child. Her parents have likely spoiled her her entire life while constantly insulting her sister. Its not at all odd that she'd think she was better than her sister and it probably doesn't even occur to her that she isn't the legitimate heir or that anyone would even think of siding with her sister against her.

Honestly, of the three, she's the only one whose execution I'm on the fence about. The only reason it might be a good idea is because she'd likely seek revenge for her parents' deaths while ignoring the fact that they absolutely brought it on themselves. But her primary target might as well be made of adamantium, so I'm not sure it would really matter.

19. LostOrchid

LostOrchid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose i have too high expectations for the girl considering all the other children in mc classroom are all more self aware than the step sister.

Even if the girl doesn't get executed, she practically socially exiled from any previous connections and having no money doesn't help.

The worse she can do is more of a long term action if she can survive that long.

Regardless, they're all dead. From the reactions and the statement made, its the death penalty. They were about to kill a kid just for walking infront of the carriage for the 3rd princess. Upsurption would definitely get her beheaded.

Unless some serious plot armor happens, i expect theyll be dead off screen.

Yeah i don't see her being a threat to mc but more of an annoyance if she survives.

20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, they will probably just lose their status, a kid walking in front of the 3rd princess carriage is probably a bigger offense than usurping a viscount house.