Spoiler I shall seal the heavens

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kobewankanobi, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Kobewankanobi

Kobewankanobi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didnt know if this is considered a spoiler,I'll just post it here.

Basically I stopped reading after meng hao left the 33 Hells, and was pretending to be Meng Chen .
    My question is, is this ark important to the overall story. I feel like just skipping it or skimming through it.

2. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It's interesting, becaue Meng Hao will go to his mum's home planet

3. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Since this is the spoiler thread, I won't use the Spoiler tag... Beware if you don't want to know the ending...

I just want to ask the moderators or other people who handles the ISSTH page in this site, why didn't you indicate the 'Harem' Tag?

The MC Did Not end up with 1 woman, but 2 women at the end of the Novel. Is that not considered 'Harem'?

4. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    He did not end up with 2 women. Though u can take up this topic on Latest Chapter Discussion thread for ISSTH and talk to people there about their opinion.

5. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't post this there, and posted it here instead because it is a spoiler.

And yes, MH ended up with his wife, and another woman. They were all together at the end of the novel.

6. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because there was a woman near MC at end of novel does not mean she is with him. The ending did not elaborate on this and simply stated CY was there in the boat in which MH and wife were traveling. Just make a new thread in spoilers section if u want in depth discussion. There are plenty of threads here and one more won't make any difference. Or directly add the tag if u plan on imposing ur view on another.

7. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Nor does it mean that it's not a romantic ending for both women. The author deliberately did this so those who wanted a Harem Ending (Since the other woman is a favorite among the ISSTH fans) or a One Pair Ending will both be satisfied.

And I'm pretty sure that it's not allowed to post a spoiler out of the spoiler section or to make a new thread when there's already an existing one. You're not even the thread starter, If you're so against this, then don't just reply, jeez.

And yeah, sorry, but I'm not gonna reply anymore to this pointless argument here. If you want to continue, then just pm me about it.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017