Korean I share secrets with the crown prince

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by nineknights, Aug 8, 2022.

1. nineknights

nineknights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Name: I Share Secrets with the Crown Prince
    Raw Link:
    https://page.kakao.com/home/황태자와-비밀을-공유합니다/55835469
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-share-secrets-with-the-crown-prince/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I mean if the description wasn't enough to convince u , it has transmigrated fl and reincarnated ml, the ml had a crush on her in their past lives and she just thought of him as a perfectionist and hard to work with boss so their conversations and chemistry is super fun and funny and confusing to those around them.

Description:

At a royal party, an unbelievably handsome crown prince, who I never met before, approached me and acted as if he knew me.

“I heard that the Lubiche family had suddenly adopted an Asian-looking girl, so I wasn’t sure. But to think that it was you. I wasn’t crazy. I wasn’t losing my mind.”

Tears poured out of his eyes as he said this; and as I continued to listen, I realized that he was my boss from South Korea!

Ever since then, the crown prince, nicknamed the empire’s madman—no, my ex-boss—called me to the palace whenever he could.

“Tell me about Korea.”

“My memory is a bit foggy since it’s been five years.”

“Just tell me. It’s been twenty years for me.”

The time gap was that large? I stared at his face again in surprise and found him tearing up again. Why does he cry so easily?

“I missed you so much. Like crazy.”

Then, he placed his head on my palm and wailed, putting me in an uncomfortable position. It was even more so, because we were in the middle of dining; and in front of us, the empress and emperor were staring at us, as if they were having a hard time swallowing their food.

Elliana and Serendipitous like this.
  2. Miirxcle

Miirxcle Member

Reading List:
    Link