Spoiler I Ship My Adversary X Me (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by purple_mangosteen, Jan 26, 2019.

1. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-ship-my-adversary-x-me/

My first thread. I found no thread for this novel when I googled before so I decide to create this.

A fluffy entertainment world story with hilarious fudanshi MC.

ML is Gu Yiliang, a second tier fresh meat with superb acting ability.
    MC is Wei Yanzi, third tier fresh meat who can't act all.
    Their fans behaved as if they are big rival while in fact they even never speak to each other before despite from the same company. Then, one day MC find a whole new world, a world where people ship him and MC together. He is quickly converted and start to ship himself and ML.

The raw link:
    https://m.txt2016.com/ebook/109103/16.html

Translator-san used different raw source. Above link has more than 100 really short chapters

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Kaylee, Izn, alexfilia and 10 others like this.
  2. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is told from MC's first point of view but it also has 'diary part' told from ML's pov so we know the same thing will be quite different from MC and ML's eyes.

MC can't act but he has amazing memory. He is able to memorize every lines from every character in the drama.

Since MC actually ship himself and ML, he secrety followed their fandom: read their fanfictions, watch their fanmade video etc so he knew a lot, and I mean a lot, about ML. ML thinks that MC know so much about him so he has to do the same too.
    The diary is ended with quote from Oscar Wilde: I can resist everything except temptation

komo komo, Lilazeaf, Shizun and 19 others like this.
  3. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!!! This sounds so cute!!!! I dont like entertainment/actors type novels, but theu seem so popular. o_O maybe after a few novels I'll convert hahahhaah. Are u gonna do spoiler summaries?

4. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because in real life I actually ship idol. This novel is so funny and hilarious. There are a lot of shippers acc on instagram, mostly about korean idols. MC's inner thought is exactly like admin of those accounts.

When MC and ML had cute moments together, he thought OMG, we're going canon!!!! Our ship is reallllll!!! And started squealing inside like rabid fan girl. He even regretted that no one post these moments to spread the love.

So far, ML and MC grew closer. ML thought that MC was funny. They followed each other weibo. They also went to have dinner together. After dinner ML's mom showed up. She wanted to ask money from ML and go as far as to blackmail ML to get 30 million yuan.
    MC defended Ml. He even rip apart the blackmail materials that ML's mum had.
    'This accident a few months ago?'
    'Real accident. ML is not responsible!' etc.
    He also told mum that if ML's career were destroyed, then she would lose money forever.
    ML told her that he would give her 30 thousand yuan per month. Take it or leave it.
    After the incident ML thought, wow MC knew his hobbies, his favourite foods, etc. He also had to find out about MC.

One day, ML did live video. MC was also there so he dragged MC along.
    The viewers asked them many things. One of the things was, what sports you do?
    ML: jogging
    MC: weightlifting.
    ML was dubious. Could MC really do it? So he told MC to give demonstration aka lift ML and even put his arms around MC's neck. MC lifted ML ala princess carry and then both of them toppled together into couch.
    The position was really ambigious. Mc thought. Waitttt! We're live!
    But the viewers all laughed at him and told him to practice harder. ML also said the same thing.
    MC sulked.

They also had transparent smartphone casing. ML signed MC's casing and MC signed ML's. He thought that if only their shippers saw this, the fandom would had a field day.

5. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds super cute! Plus funny. I read up to chapter 5. Im on chapter six.. is the whole novel in diary format?

6. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Only from ml's point of view

soie_yoie likes this.
  7. purple_mangosteen

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Only from ML's pov and the diary is real.
    In the end of the story, ML showed his diary to MC. Mc then read it. The first part of the diary was normal stuff, but once he knew MC, tha pages were all about MC, MC's preferences etc. ML also wrote details about their encounter, basically their entire story from from his view.

After reading, MC was calm then hs went into the room, locked it and started having meltdown.
    MC started ranting inwardly about ML.
    He couldn't sleep thinking whether ML was straight or not, but Ml was so easily became bent.
    Ml also wrote about confession.
    If you're gonna confess, just do it already. What's so difficult about it. Only a few words would do MC screamed inwardly.

Finished with his rants, mC got out from the room. Ml was nervous, waiting for MC's reaction but MC pounced at Ml and hugged him.
    'I like you too!' MC stated. 'In this world, i like you the most.'

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  8. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love some good entertainment novel I will read this.

9. soie_yoie

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Because from mc's pov. Its numbered. Like ex) 1. Paragraph. 2. Paragraph. 3. Paragraph.

So i thought it was his diary. Are the numbers signafysig the days that passed?

10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters on mc pov are formatted like drabbles hence the numbering while ml pov is diary format

soie_yoie likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC a fudanshi before he knows abt his and ML’s shipping?

12. RiYueLingKong

RiYueLingKong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Audio drama out!!!

Rangeles and JuuHachi like this.
  13. RiYueLingKong

Reading List:
    Link
    The opening theme is "Niangzi is RIO!" Chenzhang Taikang wrote the rap himself!

Rangeles likes this.
  14. RiYueLingKong

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else following the audio drama too???

15. Rangeles

Rangeles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I found it?

16. RiYueLingKong

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @insteadofdeath @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry
    @LaDyViL @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh
    @UpInTheAir
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

clear, mereumsama, Selax and 6 others like this.
  18. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is so cute, i gonna die..
    it's funny too

MC!! open the abyss door to ML please!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

19. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Hiddenahalf