Spoiler I Should Have Read The Ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by AngelicaHolmes, Apr 29, 2020.

1. AngelicaHolmes

AngelicaHolmes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description

One day, out of the blue and without notice, a reader transmigrates into the body of an unfortunate Empress, Diana, who was caught in the midst of a blossoming love between her husband, the Emperor, and another woman, Trisha.

Diana, her character was destined for death and she thought it better to perish sooner than the intended time, but… there lays an issue. Reincarnation played a pivotal role in the book.

“Since it’s like this, I’d rather die than become Crowned Empress again.”

And she did. But instead of escaping the book, she returns back to the past as Diana. Caught in this bitter cycle, she was determined not to live a life of ignorance and unawareness.

Meanwhile, a new figure emerged — the Crowned Emperor’s enemy. His name was Edwin, the Grand Duke who had great infatuation for Diana. To Edwin, their meeting was love at first sight, at least he thought so.

“I’ll prove I’m not a nobody. I’ll show you that I can make you happy. Give me a chance, right now, Diana.”

“But… we’re still…”

“Now and forever, I promise… I promise you that I’ll pick up your broken pieces and carry you to a land of bountiful happiness.”

Edwin’s black eyes was wrought full of beastly desire and affection. His love was wild and unavoidable, and Diana could to avoid it.

‘I should have read the ending,’ Diana thought.

Hello, someone can give me some spoilers of this please

2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link