Spoiler I should have read the ending

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Feb 8, 2020.

1. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read until chapter 21, and that's the chapter where the FL finally meets the ML T.T

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can start from around 19

lazynoodles and Jennifere12511 like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone happy that the MC is masterfully manipulating Trisha to try to seduce the Prince before her marriage. That way it leaves her free to marry the Duke and to prevent his death.

4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I read the new chapter where sylvia insulted trashta and trashy became more dangerous I felt, at this point I really think diana's plan is going to flop + backfire her so it's better to cut off her relation with trashy is much better thing to do because no one know even diana herself what trashy is planning to do with her again in this life time plus diana needs to become more smarter if she really want to change her fate everyone around her is like a poisonous snakes.

5. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    it's really getting on my nerves ; the flow is too slow ; i was so interested in the story that i begin to be really annoyed... no clue about the story, no spoilers, no mtl possible. i don't understand their so annoying rule about being korean to read a novel !!! is this not capitalism time ?!
    do you know if the translation on wordexcept is split ??

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  6. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone? And yes, I believe wordexcerpt chapters are split.

SamSam likes this.
  7. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    tks ;
    i find nothing ; only some reviews on navier. Trisha seems to be the victim in this lifetime but no details.

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happens to Trisha in the original timeline? Before the MC magnificently rage quit or after.

SamSam likes this.
  9. shewa

shewa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana's aunt is a scheming bitch, she's trying to sell diana out to the imperial family, diana's maid Charlotte said diana does not know anything that's because nobody told her and her aunt's family has been monopolizing her heritage for her all I know, diana has also been too reclusive she has been talking about how she was being controlled like a puppet but the truth is she has never really fought for herself and I get irritated even though I'm intrigued the more I read the novel because the diana is starting to look really dumb and inactive to her moves seems pointless and naive too, you can tell from how she killed herself the first time maybe she really is a puppet, the ml just sounds like a better puppeteer.

10. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler pleaseeeee

11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil chapter 53 for me? It's titled "Trisha Remembers." Please don' tell me she reincarnates back in her younger body as the story progresses? That would suck. However, it would mean somebody killed her and we could see what happened after the magnificent rage quit.

SamSam and a_b like this.
  12. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I skipped to the ending BC the novel has over 180 chapters....yes the flow is super slow according to many reviews I saw. I bought and mtl some chapters near the end. Idk what happened to the aunt nor what happened in between but it seems like the story dragged on and on.

Diana became the duchess of Karl and married Edwin.
    Trashta is a witch who used magic to manipulate Lucas.
    Lucas is the way he is to get attention that is the only way he knew how growing up. Supposedly he is just a lonely boy. Trasta used black magic to manipulate lucas near the end but got stabbed in the back by lucas.
    Charlotte the nanny died protecting diana at the end.
    Lucas became a better person/emperor

13. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    witch? black magic? wut? at least she dodged Lucas I guess. Lonely? Come on. He made himself lonely. He never really tried to make other human connections. Even when they were offered to him like the MC his damn wife - he was like - naaahh I'm good. How did Trisha become a witch? Did the author cop-out of an actually plausible excuse.

Rant about plausible excuse below:
    Like Trisha was desperate for his love. Lucas was one of those deeply bored men that find interesting things interesting until they get bored of their set stimulation, and yearn for more. Trisha for a bit does this. As she entertains him she realizes this won't be forever. She finds her "friend" and pumps her for advice. Gets thrown out. Then rushes to the Prince, and a moment of crazy she pumps out all her fears and anxiety. Finally communicating with him. Prince impressed with her moment of vulnerability finally begins to open up to her. This then begins the beginning of true communication about themselves and opens a new chapter in their relationship.

Eraien, kawaii12345, Th.ay and 4 others like this.
  14. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    tks Mimie ; Diana was attacked by Trisha ?
    nb : i love how all the bitches in our novels became Trashta :)))))))

15. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She wanted to watch the world burns so she manipulated Lucas to start a war with Edwin's territory and Duke Karl's . i don't know the details.

kawaii12345 and Th.ay like this.
  16. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    The hell? That is even more confusing. She isn't the Joker. She's just a greedy, needy, and self-entitled bitch. I don't think she's that stupid to burn everything to the ground like an overgrown child that didn't get her way? I mean - so far she seems patient and cunning.

nielyti, Khloud2003 and SamSam like this.
  17. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is what it is. I'm just throwing out info straight from the novel.

Fact- Trisha used black magic (by drawing some sort of incantation with blood and sacrificing her pet cat named after Diana) to gain control over Lucas's mind and manipulate him into starting a war.

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    ok but what was her motivation for all this? was it stated in the novel??

19. SamSam

Reading List:
    Link
    hey Lazynoddles ; finally, I'm reading the novel. Trisha remembers her past life. She's a fucking creepy psychopath (It is a bit ridiculous). So she remembers being the royal mistress; she understands that Diana also remembers their past life and this is why Trisha didn't meet Lucas as a friend but as a maid... She wants to make her pay for this turnaround in the second life and 'take back' what is hers. There, she also remembers being a witch (the book given by her mother is a kind of grimoire) and that to awaken her powers, she must kill her parents. What she does...

greeneyedfairy, Eraien, Th.ay and 4 others like this.
  20. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, questions.

1. What happened in the first life? For Leticia, Lucas, and Edwin?
    2. Do Leticia and Lucas have a relationship in this life?
    3. Why do Leticia stays as a maid? And not a royal mistress? if she wants to take back what is hers.
    4. How did Diana cancel her engagement?
    5. What happened to Leticia in the end? Executed?

lazynoodles likes this.